Their True Colors Always Shows

Every jew to a T is a hateful bigot that deserves death in the most brutal and painful way possible.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-24 Yahoo.png (699x796, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ZAEOda2x2tDn/
youtube.com/watch?v=-3F5duZvjvg
youtube.com/watch?v=8IgekVVqwkk
thehardtimes.net/blog/opinion-as-an-optimist-i-choose-to-see-the-koch-brothers-as-half-dead/
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
freebeacon.com/national-security/china-infiltrating-u-s-education-system-in-propaganda-coup/
technocracy.studio/e/road-to-poverty-the-destruction-of-property-rights/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean I've gotta be honest I'm glad he's dead too.

If it wasn't for people like the Koch brothers, Olavo de Carvalho and lately Bolsonaro, Brazil could've been a larger Venezuela right now.

Jews here tried their best to fuck with us, but we escaped from the misery.

RIP, David Koch

rich men don't die. they get daily fresh new blood so they get way beyond the hundred.

>conservative policies
OK.

Attached: 1551070560872.jpg (223x226, 5K)

(((Bill Maher)))

Koch was pro-gay, pro-abortion, and hated Trump. He was only conservative on taxes but would gladly support illegals and open borders

So am I...

>would
he did, he did all those things.

Koch wasn’t a good guy. Literally no different than a neo-con Jew

Dead Koch is a good Koch fuck those bigger faggots for ruining the public education system.

The movements that turned out Koch brothers funded were like cuckservative movements, but in the critical moments here these movements helped to hold communists back. So we have to be honest, if we're not Venezuela now is because the Koch brothers help us a lot.

>Being this much of a corporate bootlicker
People like the Koch brothers never gave a shit about the middle class or anyone lower. Why should I feel sad if a corporate scumbag dies?

>David Koch established the David H. Koch Charitable Foundation. The two brothers' foundations have provided an estimated $1.5 billion to a variety of causes and institutions including public television, medical research, higher education, environmental stewardship, criminal justice reform and the arts.

How much has that jew Maher donated? I'm not even a fan of the Koch brothers, but they did have a lot of philanthropic donations.

The Koch bros are stright up anti-white FAR-LEFT EXTREMISTS. "Conservative" or "Libertarian", yeah right.

He sounds alot like Trump only more successful.

>Rejoicing in a hydra head being cut off, even as two more are growing to replace it.

Maher is an idiot. There is nothing to be glad over Koch's death, because nothing will change as a result. It's just pure unrestrained schadenfreude towards a man who's no longer even capable of perceiving it - let alone your revelry in his misfortune. Self-Satisfied ego-stroking and virtue signalling. The political equivalent to a dog raising it's leg and pissing to mark it's territory.

wow, what a nice guy!

I'm glad Koch is dead he supported everything Maher supports and then some, reminder Maher is a vicious, judaic anti-white pedophil talmud kike that denies mossad doing 9/11 as confirmed by all the evidence
bitchute.com/video/ZAEOda2x2tDn/

donated for lgbt, pedo, open border, anti 2nd amendment shit, and m,ore jewish fake shit posing as "higher education" pubtv, genocidal and poisonous kike fake medicine, and environmental terror against the goyim

fixed it

How do you feel about his comedy?

So you agree with Maher, then?

koch kikes were always never trumpers fyi

Yes I bet it was just as philanthropic as the Clinton Foundation.

>Koch was pro-gay, pro-abortion
This is just a blatant lie, I don't know where you heard that. They are very much anti-abortion and anti-gay, those were the only conservative viewpoints they held. You're correct on the rest though.

This Maher faggot needs to get punched out, for lots of reasons.......youtube.com/watch?v=-3F5duZvjvg

These movements support open-borders and free-trade, both tools of globalist elites

>rich neocon kike at the head of dozens of globalhomo businesses bites it
>it's bad to celebrate his death

Attached: 1473539496316.jpg (898x1097, 83K)

>defending Koch brothers
You couldn’t be more of a cuck unless you ate the cum of 3 men after they fucked your anime body pillow.

Every jew will lick another's person's boot if it can garner them power or shekels, but once that is gone; their jew self comes out.

Koch was a globalist piece of shit.
Maher would love him if it didn't hurt his image.

>This is just a blatant lie, I don't know where you heard that. They are very much anti-abortion and anti-gay
COOL LIE, SODOMITE.

Attached: David Koch fag marriage leftist.png (705x529, 62K)

>kike maher is glad they're dead
I wonder if they were the good guys after all

Yes, the billionaire who busted unions and poisoned your water and food while cutting your wages was a good guy aye lol you Americans are so fucking dumb did all you fuckers get homeschooled by inbred parents or what

yfw bill maher dies not long from now

>I wonder if they were the good guys after all
They were, if you're an anti-white, open borders, pro-fag marriage far-left extremist since they bankrolled these causes.

>(((unions))) are a good thing
how cucked is swedistan

>(((billionaires trickle shit down my throat))))
Cuck

all billionaires and all unions are pieces of shit, the commonality is jews.

Yeah it all comes from Jews, capitalism, communism, democracy, monarchy, your entertainment, your crush and the gun that you use to pull the trigger when you finally decide to check out and make the world a better place :)

Lol pol is now defending koch bros

Tucker Carlson: The truth about the Koch brothers

Tucker Carlson: The truth about the Koch brothers.

thehardtimes.net/blog/opinion-as-an-optimist-i-choose-to-see-the-koch-brothers-as-half-dead/

A lot of people are glad he's dead.

Explain. I'm actually curious if you have something to back that up.

they are happy anytime a christian or white dies
with rare exception

Typical Carlson, slipping in blatant lies with indisputable facts.
Faggot Fox puppet.

David Koch was an enemy to the United States tho, this should be a bipartisan take. Anyone who disagress took money from him, or is a faggot follower of someone who took money from him.

>Typical Carlson, slipping in blatant lies with indisputable facts.
>Faggot Fox puppet.

sup rabbi

nnnnnnnnn (lol in hejew)

>t. mouth breathers lacking in critical thinking skills

You probably think Ben Shapiro is based too huh faggot?

isn't it funny how like 10 years ago the MSM absolutely demonized the Koch brothers as being far-right extremists? why did they do that? was it just gas lighting or is there something else going on here?

Imagine being such a pozzed fucking bootlicking nigger that you complain about someone dabbing on a dead kock

Attached: 1464420517102.jpg (400x688, 54K)

>but in the critical moments here these movements helped to hold communists back.
That's absolute bullshit, the Kochs subverted conservative movements.

if this is true it explains why the media used to accuse them of being far-right, it was to fool us into thinking they were allies when they were really neo-con subverters

This is bill fucking Maher we’re talking, have you not heard him speak? Don’t expect less from this smug kike. He makes my blood boil. Pure propaganda for retarded goys. His delivery is shit, and his fucking “humor” is bullshit garbage that has a triggered laugh track and clap track. Ridiculous. How could you smile at your own shitty jokes while you stare at your empty audience and hear that laugh track?

Press S to spit on kochs.

Bill Maher is a hate-filled, bigotted, unfunny, unlikeable Potato Nigger. I've never liked him.

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
>The smug style arose to answer these questions. It provided an answer so simple and so emotionally satisfying that its success was perhaps inevitable: the theory that conservatism, and particularly the kind embraced by those out there in the country, was not a political ideology at all.

>The trouble is that stupid hicks don't know what's good for them. They're getting conned by right-wingers and tent revivalists until they believe all the lies that've made them so wrong. They don't know any better. That's why they're voting against their own self-interest.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 10.23.35 PM.png (1406x394, 87K)

Oh he’s “Irish Catholic”
No, he is Jewish, from his mother. He just uses his catholic “upbringing” to shit on Christians and Muhammadists and shut (never jews) and will defend anything pro-israel. Even agreed with trump declaring the mbassy should be in Jerusalem lol. He’s a pure kike propagandist.

Right. And what do you get for faithful service to the Deep State? Some cackling pedo spits on your grave

Remember that

Attached: CA333D11-E0E3-4845-9BF5-6D16263427A4.jpg (1024x902, 156K)

>probably a wise career move

Attached: such a bitch.jpg (251x228, 17K)

Yup, the right wing is always voting against their interest right? Don’t you know Louisiana has the worst schools, stupid red state morons, no I think has nothing to do with race. Climate change is gonna kill us all and pretty much you’re an idiot

When your country falls you will be denied entry to North America.

Kike on kike crime. Bill is right on this one. Kochs did terrible damage to this country and the "right" especially.

Good article, but you can’t convince democrats they are the party of elites. GOP are all climate denying industrialist tycoon supporters!

are you actually defending the koch's? they are the 2nd largest private firm in america who used their massive fortune to effectively buy out the republican party using election donations and forcefully changed the GOP into pro-business so they could lift restrictions on koch industries enterprises. why would you like a self serving elite buying out the political system?

Oh Billy, your chicoms are going to tear you a new asshole and drag your corpse around until they get hungry. What the fuck is wrong with you talking deads? You think you're made? You aren't made. You're all expendable enablers to people who kill people like you so they don't have to pay them.

freebeacon.com/national-security/china-infiltrating-u-s-education-system-in-propaganda-coup/

technocracy.studio/e/road-to-poverty-the-destruction-of-property-rights/

Time is running out.

I don't get how Koch is a billionaire but does at 79.

Even poorfags I know are still living into their 80s

i mean i hate maher and koch. So i kind've agree with this thread on some level i guess?

Maher is an insignificant shill who gets his sense of impotence from insulting others. They way to take down the bankster pile is to pull the plug on their money. No money? No schemes, no censorship, no Bill Maher. Just Napolean in rags.

Life is still unpredictable my chink friend

Probably cocaine.

actions>words

along with the rest of his crimes, you think he wasn't also just a liar when it was convenient for him? He has spent millions to discriminate against the lgbt community. We all spit on his grave.

What sort of retarded faggot isn't glad a Koch is dead?

Attached: 1530750998275.jpg (541x471, 65K)

he just LARPs as a christian, he's really a kike

1 mill to agent soetoro, tens of grands to PEDA, supported a bunch of drug dealers and I recall he said at least one stripper from hell.

The Koch brothers are responsible for more mass migration than any leftist

David "Open the borders" Koch is now in Hell with Jeb's presidential ambitions.

Trump curse strikes again.

It's not a lie. It was his platform for the Libertarian party when he ran against Reagan.

Attached: fired109times.jpg (954x576, 83K)

Attached: 10911.jpg (956x700, 69K)

fuck you, and fuck zio-nationalism

based gyppo poster

Attached: m.jpg (699x796, 77K)

nice

SORRY LIBTARD, HERE WE DON'T TALK ILL OF BASED DAVID "CRUSH AND REPLACE WORKING CLASS REPUBLICAN VOTERS WITH PROFITABLE CHEAP FOREIGN WORKERS THAT WILL CERTAINLY END UP DEMOCRATS" KOCH.

Attached: ECrE-SwUcAA8Swj.jpg (1182x570, 75K)

"I really want to put my money to work making the world a better place." David Koch

If another high profile screw drops in August, that's 3 in a row.

It's not bigotry to celebrate the death of one man.
Especially an oligarch who built a shadowy dark money network designed to pour money into our political process in the least transparent manner possible.

It's not possible to fund tons of anti-gay and pro-life politicians at the federal and state level - even if you're doing it for other reasons - and still call yourself pro-gay and pro-choice in good faith.

>including destroying public television, concealing medical research, destroying higher education, engorging the environmental stewardship scam, destroying criminal justice and the fab pedowood arteests.
What's your point?

Attached: 852f70b04e6b99c461d154be18b367041206724dbcffb413daf4a8f4afaab8a0.jpg (500x627, 126K)

The Kochs were always never Trumpers btw.

Nah, fuck Dave