NGOs are Destroying the Amazon

and the media is silent

Attached: NASA Image of fires.jpg (962x641, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6DTMV
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/24/world/americas/amazon-rain-forest-fire-maps.html
state.gov/secretary/rm/2002/09/103059.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOAR INFO PLOX

Attached: 875238523d.jpg (557x587, 81K)

Amazon is ok, the bigger fire is in Macron asshole.

Bolsenario wants to stop the fires by literrally shooting them which will not work

archive.is/6DTMV
Source:
nytimes.com/interactive/2019/08/24/world/americas/amazon-rain-forest-fire-maps.html

Macron says Brazilian cows breed too much which is true.

Attached: 1536920684756.jpg (2100x1616, 1.07M)

deleted as I fucked it up
Left:
August average, 2011–2018
Right:
August 2019

Attached: 1547410791393.jpg (2100x910, 293K)

There's good reason to suspect that. Dropping incendiary material from the air maybe. I have no evidence of this but it seems like something they would do to further their crisis agenda.

Oh no this is so bad, we will all die

Attached: 1553086759206.png (1186x763, 69K)

Forest HUEs are of course going to reburn their hack and slash agriculture area..
It is the pristine forest destruction which should be the issue.

I see terrorist strikes in the middle east.

See
It's not great but at a low point. Even the Jew York Times agrees.

It's farmers burning their ground to get ready to plant soja for the next season.
Deforestation is happening but it's a non issue in this story.

Except 2019 isn‘t on that graph, moron

You do realise that that is adding up and not levelling off?

Those are the data from INPE. And it does not matter if there were years with more fires.

Attached: 327DD6E8-85ED-43AE-A66B-F8002F131849.jpg (747x1248, 331K)

>my country is on fire
How come I didn't know about this?

no right wing dictator

>no right wing dictator
phew!

Do you have any graphs on reforestation that is going on or any actual argument beside
>n-no y-y-you !!!!
Your entire point has been refuted by """science""" you love so much. Just accept it your doomsday cult is a mental illness.

because it's just farmers burning down their fields. Nothing happens.

shooting the fires will not work

Your leaf is missing, maybe that burnt as well.

>fire happening as ever
>only in a higher amount compared to last years
>2010 still had more fires as the previous years

>bolsonaro elected
>euros complaining about amazon burning
this is too tiresome

Attached: 1565308672675.jpg (250x241, 7K)

You?

Attached: 8A9A5704-3C9C-4BA9-AC39-5F3040E9485C.jpg (800x420, 161K)

Attached: 1457244529410.jpg (300x295, 19K)

whats your point /br/o? why are you spreading their false green agenda for free? are you willingly working for them are you brainwashed by msm?

Always remember:
>filter all meme flags
>ignore all meme flag posts
>never reply to meme flag posts

>fires in increasing size and frequency every year

fuck off retard

>>>/g1.com/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/whatsapp/

See:
Stop responding to meme flag niggers !

its ok, no one but retards are falling for this shit and america's not going to let anyone fuck with brazil. people want to cast bants and shade at brazillians, monkey soups, hues etc. but then they start building something other than untamed jungle habitat and go fucking mental! what a bunch of faggots.

notre dame was still smoldering while plans for a new glass pyramid mosque were being written up and these frogs have the audacity to accuse brazil of mismanaging controlled arson. i didn't hear shit in the western world when your museum of precious artifacts went toast, but it also seems i can't stop hearing talk about the amazon being on fire in the western world these days. clown world is becoming hell world, french need to stop drinking the water that makes them gay alex jones was right.

what do you mean by false green agenda? The amazon is getting burned and chopped down year by year. Do you think this is good? It‘s a total chaos, there‘s no law down there. Illegal farmers just take pieces of land illegally. There‘s enough land for agriculture in Brazil already!!

You must be a Rancher. I'd tell people the fires are fake too if it'd benefit me monitarily

if the locals had the capacity to consume the resource, that shit'd be so fucked lol.

>Just accept it your doomsday cult is a mental illness.
When you use memes like this you lose all debate integrity.

With what money we are going to arrest those people? With our broken budget? Who is going to stop the developed world in importing illegal wood, gold, exotic animals and using drugs? No one's that know what and how to plant anything wants land in the amazon. The soil is shit. Only useful for natural plants. The fake occupation is made to explore some ilegal resources and abandoned. The fire is to make fake pasture area.

Wouldnt be surprised if they really were since everything is inverted these days. Maybe they're going around destroying it while pretending to preserve it.

Attached: 1556981882172.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Without the "deforestation and burning is higher this year" propaganda, the NGOs have no donations or excuse to exist. Of course is fake.

What do you think the b zilian army does all day? They‘re getting paid anyway, to be painting barracks and cutting grass and go home at 3 pm.
Also little Bolsonaro ordered the IBAMA encironmental agency guys not to burn vehicles used by illegal wood loggers and miners anymore. He‘s actively stimulating this mess.

You never had any integrity or argument at all.

Remove memeflag.

Why does it matter

Also don‘t bark orders to me, little bolsonaro cocksucker

Ignore memeflag

As you ignore the facts, Bolsoboy

Can't wait for the army to kill those fire spreading NGO's.

with an "all-out campaign to eradicate Amazonian forest"
The US State Department

state.gov/secretary/rm/2002/09/103059.htm
In January, 2002, the US State Department released its "Guiding Principles on the Use of Force and Firearms, which are intended to increase accountability by guiding military operations, according to international humanitarian law, and to ensure that the international criminal laws of war are respected." The UN secretary-general also released a statement in support of the US State Department's principles that stated the United Nations "firmly and unequivocally opposes" use of "humanitarian methods" to achieve military objectives. The government of Venezuela condemned the UN guidelines as an "evil plan" and refused to take part in the conference in The Hague that came to define the guidelines, citing it as an attempt to create "political conditions necessary for further violence and destabilizing measures." But the US State Department's guidelines were not formally adopted by the UN until September, 2002.

It's true and awesome. Have you ever had a piece of picanha no alho e óleo? Uma delícia, gringo.

Be quiet and stop eating meat.

I'm not saying its the jews but it's probably the jews.

There's a way to turn it off, but you're gonna burn through a ton of energy every time you use it… and you won't want to do it, that's for sure!

Attached: 1566695129518.png (489x558, 471K)