Seattle is Dying

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

Attached: 30rp6q.jpg (632x500, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/status/1164042246674702336
youtu.be/aMFTP5poupk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like Vancouver.

Attached: 1532639218844.jpg (956x768, 176K)

I think this shit is funny. I don't care about liberal run cities. I know their a shit place and seeing pictures like this is gravy to me. Top kek

>implying that guy is a white nationalist and not a liberal arts grad with 100k debt drinking craft beer in a leased trailer

nu white trash has polyandrous relationships, own pitbulls, drinks shitty sweet beers, votes for bernie, ect.

There's not a single big city (350,000+) in this country that's decent

Washington State legalized human composting(these libtards think they'll be getting individual composting bins). At least now we'll know what to do with the bodies.

Attached: Seattle.jpg (600x600, 160K)

This

Attached: 1565415092973.jpg (1024x763, 129K)

>human composting
is that how Onions Green is made?

We need to re-open the mental institutions...

twitter.com/i/status/1164042246674702336

Ya think?

the mental inusitions were closed because they were hellholes and decent ones will never be affordable, that has always been a retro-thinking-reads-the-new-yorker kind of unrealic response

>muh civil liberties
t. Libertarian @ Reason.com

Wat
LIterally every country in Europe has an okay mental helath system. How can something no be affordable literally every first-world country has?

Functional societies is the first sign of patriarchal White supremacy.

Aren't you so glad for Usury?

Attached: Debt to private (((banks))).png (443x1823, 472K)

They were displaced.

Attached: Immigration.jpg (4652x2692, 3.42M)

Why doesn't the city administration remove them?

When the king of the Egyptians bestowed the province of Goshen (on the East side of the lower Nile) upon Jacob’s family for them to inhabit, he hardly expected a progeny of 2 million then to house there; the province was thus probably of no considerable extent, and the gift was generous enough, although conceived for but a one-hundredth part of the future generation.

Since the living space of the Hebrews did not increase at the same pace as their population, with each successive generation they were compelled to live ever more closely together, until they ultimately pressed together in the most narrow spaces in a way most disadvantageous to health.

What was more natural than that just those consequences transpired which are inevitable in such cases?—the greatest squalor and infectious pestilence. This first set the stage for that misfortune which has been this nation’s down to the present time; but back then, it ravaged to a frightful extent.

The most horrible epidemic in this latitude, leprosy, tore in upon them, and became the heritage of generations to come. The sources of life and procreation were gradually poisoned by it, and from a fortuitous ill finally arose an hereditary tribal constitution. How general this disease was, can be gleaned from the number of precautions the legislator took against it; and the unanimous testimony of the chronicles of the Egyptian Manetho, of Diodorus of Sicily, of Tacitus, or Lysimachus, Strabo, and many others, who know nearly nothing else of the Jewish nation than this plague of leprosy, demonstrates how general and how deep was the Egyptians’ impression of it.

@22:00, somebody think of the Jewish cemetery!

Wherever shitskins go, shit happens

>Vote for me, goys. I'll clean this up.

Attached: Oy Vey.png (640x366, 445K)

I know it's dying, I live here.

Based homeless people

Seattle is a shit hole, go to eastern Washington, Yakima “The Palm Springs of Washington” or Yakistan

If you believe in clown world fables, you get modern day Israel.

Attached: I dont care its the truth.png (2134x1912, 2.18M)

>Thirdworlders invade a city
>it turn into a third world shithole

colour me surprised

I don't see any tents, or homeless in the picture. It looks more like an illegal dumping area.

I had never seen this until just now, wow this was crushing. I live near Portland, which is essentially Seattle-lite in terms of the drug addicted homeless problem now, and it's shocking to me how bad things have gotten. I haven't been to downtown Seattle or Pike's Place in a few years, it's just not safe to go there anymore.

I thought fentanyl would clean the streets up.

Still 2 or 3 times safer to live next to than a darkie of the same economic bracket.

>the mental inusitions were closed because they were hellholes
So let's make the entire downtown a hellhole instead. Great.

LD-50 too low. We need Krokodil.

>my personality is drinking beer

There is no evidence that the semitic tribe living in ancient Egypt were members of the jewish religion other than texts written by jews multiple centuries after the events described.

youtu.be/aMFTP5poupk

Yeah nah...fuck these asswipes

Attached: 1496832645019.png (707x555, 627K)