Axis Speeches gone from bitchute

Why? What rule did they violate?

I thought BitChute was immune to this sort of thing.

Attached: bitchute.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/3PTpyNc1zgzN/
bitchute.com/channel/axisspeeches/
bitchute.com/channel/whitepower/
search.bitchute.com/renderer?query=Axis&use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&fqa.kind=channel
bitchute.com/video/Xi49EZkN69eR/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>british
>white

Thanks for the bump.

Nobody on Jow Forums gives a shit about censorship on a streaming site that's meant to be the free speech alternative to YouTube? Times have changed.

I'm not sure about what that is

honestly at this point it's so fucking commonplace that it's just whatever now, it's sad really

That's weird.
Do you have the original URLs?

fpbp

Attached: hello i am huwhite25.jpg (560x597, 63K)

OFC he doesn't, no one ever has proof BC censors because it doesn't

Attached: ChadHostV.VirginVideoPlatform.png (1400x569, 325K)

Look up the channel if you don't believe me.

bitchute.com/video/3PTpyNc1zgzN/
This is all a person needs.

bitchute.com/channel/axisspeeches/

link, faggot

>bitchute.com/channel/axisspeeches/
Did this person delete their channel?

there is other censorship going on, I have missing vids in my watch later list don't even know what they were

Attached: be0ea3c72a62c9e7456b2dac160089d0.jpg (388x500, 59K)

>it's so fucking commonplace
On YouTube, not on BitChute. This is really fucking weird, especially when you consider the channel itself was pretty innocuous: archival footage set to music. And yet other spicier shit is allowed to stay up. It's like they're purposefully leaving the alt-roight e-celeb channels up while targeting those channels that actually collect historical footage/soundbites.

Attached: JH.jpg (870x680, 102K)

No, it was suddenly nuked by the looks of things.

This channel is still up, and I don't recall seeing the one you mentioned.
bitchute.com/channel/whitepower/

If you type the name of the channel into BitChute's search bar, it still displays (it's the first result) but the link will now lead to a 404.

search.bitchute.com/renderer?query=Axis&use=bitchute-json&name=Search&login=bcadmin&key=7ea2d72b62aa4f762cc5a348ef6642b8&fqa.kind=channel

I see. I see. It was taken down.

Attached: 1555439290425.jpg (442x495, 38K)

those community guidelines you know

Attached: buttchute.png (1012x735, 50K)

So much for the "chad" BitChute. That channel had nothing more than archival footage set to music. If they're willing to take it down, they're willing to take any channel down for potentially any reason at any time. They're exactly the same as YouTube.

Now that footage is fucking lost. One video struck me in particular. It was of a young German woman in a state of distress walking down the road in the immediate aftermath of the war - I guess it must have been somewhere near Berlin. At any rate, the video, short though the clip was, served to humanize the Germans and to highlight the atrocities the civilians faced at the hands of the red army. There was something deeply tragic about it, tragic in a real sense. I don't think the horrors of what your average Berliner endured, of what these young fellow Europeans endured, had really hit me until that point. It reminded me, of course, of what many young women must have gone through and will go through thanks to mass immigration... it reminded me of the fact that 72% of rapists in Sweden are now foreign born... of what was allowed to happen in Manchester and Rotherham. The powers that be are as a callous as can be. And there is no real care save what we reserve for ourselves and each other.

Guess BitChute couldn't allow people the potential to develop sympathy of that sort.

I never bought into this.
Any video site you don't pay for is going to be Jewed.

bitchute.com/video/Xi49EZkN69eR/