Nazi Crosswalks

Can we convince cities that cross walk signs are secret Nazi symbols with their sieg heil hand and 88?

Attached: 6C18CD64-1DFF-424E-9739-C997DF8502AF.jpg (1600x1394, 141K)

What dumb nigger needs 88 seconds to cross the street ?

BUMP

When I was in cub/boyscouts we would say the white walking man is with us in the stereotypical native voice whenever we the crosswalks.

This one will be so pathetically predictable that we have to do it. The outrage would be astronomical

Attached: fQBIAkS.gif (700x322, 2.18M)

dude that is actually brilliant since they totally will go apeshit over it

Photoshop a bunch of white people doing a nazi salute at a crosswalk

Attached: 1566672607026.jpg (823x1024, 82K)

This has potential

it is fascist
direction from the state
psychologically programming people to love adolf

It's now spelled CROßWALK

Bump
This is too funny to let this thread die.
Bump bump bump bump

...I dont know if you're serious but they're all "88" because every number can be digitally displayed from 88.

as a gay/trans jew of mixed race , i have always thought the don't walk hand was rayyyciss. it would also be funny to paint some of the fingers so it was flipping the bird.

you have to be 18 to use this site

Thats good

>CROßWALK
>OPERATION CROßWALK

I like it...

You have to know by now that the general populace is too stupid and emotionally charged to handle this. Haven't you learned? You think you're taking part in accelerationism and that you won't face any of the fallout from the eventual results, but you're wrong. All will reap what they sow. Especially those who place burdens on others without getting involved themselves. Are you aware that that is a biblical description of the scribes? The Pharisees? You're becoming what you hate. I've warned you before and you didn't listen. Heed these words or they will become your epitaph, anons.

Bump

>Can we convince cities that cross walk signs are secret Nazi symbols with their sieg heil hand and 88?
Of course, just start SEIG HEILing the DON'T WALK hand

Attached: 1450998012358.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

I bet if enough videos started popping up on the internet of kids roman saluting and shouting heil hitler when it says 88, if would catch the news and the cities and towns would change the cross walk to skip 88 or not display a hand.

Its not that we can convince everyone its secret racist symbolism but that we can get them to be concerned about racists using it to promote racism and get an pulic outcry to change the crosswalk.

Jesus christ this is beautiful. I almost thought you were serious. Well done.

Bump

kek. based scouts

Attached: tf2_scout.png (1271x1440, 1018K)

All you would need to do is start photoshopping crosswalk signs like your pic into random intersections. Then get on twitter under some alt and start going nuts about how Nazi's are hacking traffic lights and shit.

"I saw this in my downtown area tonight" Things will be "normal" by the time the authorities and news show up and the dumbass city lifers won't be able to tell if it was tampered with or not.

Again for the glowniggers. I'm NOT advocating for tampering of property, just some photoshopping.

Here we go again

Attached: 1549587391031.jpg (774x809, 174K)

I see 1-4-8-8.

They'll never SSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssee it comin.

Attached: 1566585209654.jpg (548x531, 35K)

bump

I sense a salt mine, the likes of which we've never seen
>anons all across america Sieg Heil to the crosswalk signs
>a few thousand eventually get noticed, few actually get doxxed to completion
>(((Leftist))) journos made articles kvetching about it
>...
>Profit

Attached: 1566529085434.jpg (308x164, 11K)

Christ, i never even seen one of these what cities are they in
the ones here just speak in Spanish at you when you press the button

Great meme potential but do those traffic lights even exist? What does the hand do when it's green?

bump

Shows a white man walking

Now there is an idea.
May digits bless this thread

Attached: 1565545929375.jpg (615x482, 72K)

bump

We don't need to convince cities. We need to convince SJW's and they'll force the cities to copulate to our will.

Attached: 1555751754462s.jpg (125x101, 2K)

Bumping for good idea

Feedback? Ways to improve? I know this is a little too obvious but I feel it's a good start.

Attached: crosswalk.png (2100x2650, 1.94M)