Does aspergers have a political lean?

does aspergers have a political lean?

Attached: intro-1504276169.jpg (780x439, 58K)

Yeah. Towards the natural order.

leftism is shorthand for asperger

Attached: 1519313177448.png (1100x1100, 493K)

all the sperglords i've known have leaned very far left
though considering leftism is a mental disability as well, i'm not surprised

Look at these Jews trying to use autism as an insult on Jow Forums. How pathetic.

Ya

Probably libertarianish. Very logical with little understanding to what other people are feeling and going through.

Hey autist

Autism IS an insult because it's not a good thing.

Found the downie.

Sorry kike. Weaponized autism has secured air strikes in Syria.

Is this irrelevant jew still alive? Imagine only being famous because you were on a garbage tv show full of jews.

You'd think it leans right, wouldn't you, but it actually leans left.

Libertarian is the right answer. Logical to the point of not being useful for the common person. Just like libertarians!

Momma says im special

many suspect (including my parents at one point) thought i had aspergers due to my monotone voice, lack of eye contact, and interest in bizarre topics. I myself lean far right though i find most who call themsleves such retarded.

I have asperger and I lean right and earn 1.5mil USD per year wow it's great being disabled

What are you're interests? Would you say they influence your political standpoint?

Spergs tend to be both zealous lolbertarians and lefties. It does make sense, since both ideologies are all about not understanding how humans work.

Nope. Most aspies are useless and rely on state handouts in order to survive. I have a few aspies in my family, I love them but they are absolutely fucking useless.

when i was a child i had interests in things like computers and historical govts of world countries (and still do as an adult to a lesser extent). my interests are things like current events, cults, underground post rock, and levels of psychology. my childhood interests probably influenced my political beliefs, though i don't think much.

I have a friend who is aspie yet Republican. Doesnt work and his wife does everything for him. Doesnt cook clean or do anything

flaming bullshit detected

Attached: 1563152752113s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Wow that's is alpha af getting your bitch to do everthing wow better then Normie cucks

Yes it's bullshit it is actually only 2mil USD my bad Normie wage cuck

I had a TInder a while ago. Before I deleted it I accidently (lol) matched with some sperglord who was LARPing as an anime girl. I spent the afternoon going back and forth with him trying to convince him how retarded transsexualism is. I thought spergs were supposed to be reasonable. He asked me if I was still going to fuck him in the ass afterwards though lol

spergs will gravitate towards the first cult to attempt to recruit themm.
be it commies, trannies, nazis, you name it.

I can't speak for aspies in particular, but I have autism and I'm a run-of-the-mill NatSoc. Most of the aspies/autists I've seen are apolitical, but there's one that I know of who's a fully fledged communist (i.e. has read Marx, openly talks about being communist, etc).

kek they are so useless that hiring one is actually worse than not hiring anyone. In the uk the government pays companies to hire them to do menial tasks, mainly just to get them out of the house and give them something to do. And by menial, I mean shockingly menial, stuff that you could never get paid to do if you weren't a sperg. Quite often it's tasks that don't even need to be done. Example, at one of my old jobs we had one and we would get him to put envolopes inside cards and than put the cards inside a kind of plastic sheath, and then we would get him to take them all out and do it again. He did that every fucking day and got paid for it. We had to keep him away from the other staff, otherwise he would get in the way, so we just had him sat at a table on his own doing that, and the company made money out of it because on top of paying paid the guy's wages the government paid the company to have him there as well. Just absurd.

Attached: 1566618526737.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

>*on top of paying the guy's wages

Yes autism always seeks the natural way, this is why it is important to take the Varg pill and to get a Asperger's wife.