Other urls found in this thread:

evanhogroup.com/featured/3538-w-29th-avenue-vancouver-bc-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying

I do.
t. Mainah

Attached: maine.png (662x824, 142K)

I do own a house.

Attached: nuke ze britz.jpg (600x424, 83K)

Why is the garage half the house

Texas baby

i found home ownership overrated desu

If it is texas why is the house on a concrete slab?
Doesn't it get hot there?
Shouldn't the house be on stumps with a varander?

>texas
>1 story
BARF

Jews

I own 2. Spicks pay me rent

Massive cope

Attached: E6sdnuV.jpg (700x697, 35K)

Because the places where houses are affordable, there's barely any work. And where there's lots of work, the houses aren't affordable. I am single and make decent money on the railway. I was approved for a $450CAD mortgage but bought a condo for half that. Gonna buy land instead and build a cabin.

>Texas

I don't want to live in Mexico, sorry

But I got 6 acres of land and a brand new double wide all for under $100k. Gonna get a 40' x 60' pole barn next year.

Attached: 1541014027378.png (500x500, 24K)

>owned by zillow

this crash is going to be so much fun

Because my parents own it for me

Fuck I bought a house very much like that back in 2003 for 240,000 loonies. Now I don't have one because of wahmen. I told her there would come a time when houses were unaffordable. That time was five years ago. That's not the first time either she stopped us from being well off. I should be glad she's a wreck now.
My mother was nice enough to send me a pic of it couple years ago of it selling for 700,000.

>varander

put $100k down on a $260k house.
Feels good.

I lost a 100k to a bitch too, live and learn

me too

that house is overpriced by 10x

What?

I’m loving my house. Dallas proper, white neighbors only, Mexicans and blacks can’t afford it.
Literally my neighbors are attorneys, police chiefs, and former fbi. I got raped on the price but I’m on a 15yr slave plan so it’s okay

Lol I'll just wait 2 years and buy one for an ounce of gold.

truck nuts

>home ownership
>overrated

you're a retard then user

Because foundation repair is a huge fucking industry here with all the clay in the soil.
~t. A Texan

We have nicer shit than you here kike

I do. Paid $26,000 for it. Huge yard and a garage. Move out of the city you fucking retards and have your own life instead of funding your landlord's Mercedes payments.

Because there is no future in America. LULZ.

We have a shitload of work and a shitload of nice houses. Even my garage has ac. you feed into the bullshit your kike overlords tell you .

i own the house i will die in

This.

Not possible in leafland. a trailer that you have to pay pad fees with starts at 60k for a real piece of shit, not in the city

Is this what you do all day? Like what are the benefits?

Because I live in Colorado and this place is becoming an insufferable hell hole with over pricing to the core.

I feel bad for you leafs. your economy is utterly on fire and everyone is plugging their ears and going NANANANA SHUT UP EVERYTHINGS GREAT.

Because I'm saving for one.

i do. it's nice.

Get aids in your city studio apartment nigger

I hate the American suburbs.

I rather live in the country or an Addams Family mansion than live in a cookie cutter home in suburbia.

Attached: c6eff831.jpg (736x401, 40K)

This.

That house is a $100,000. But $200,000 is overpriced.

Welcome to the Keys

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-225952.png (1080x2160, 2.25M)

I’ve got $30k cash and am saving more every month for my down payment. The market started stalling here a year ago and within the next year it’ll be pure chaos and I can’t wait to get a great deal. Until then, renting master race.

i do
next question

Attached: honk_news.png (262x384, 125K)

Because I’m a 27 year old manchild that didn’t get invested into any form of career training until age 24 and even though I’m about to graduate I live in Los Angeles and pay 2.5k a month to live in a broom closet.

>poor house lane
kek

Urban sprawl aka Suburbia

You can't get out of your own house in the American suburbs unless you have a car. You are literally car dependent.

Attached: wp145049630.jpg (720x480, 323K)

Texas homes dont have basements. They could build an upstairs but 1 story should be enough for a small family.

I do

5 bedrooms
2 bathrooms
2 car garage
2200+ square feet

I've got enough myself.

I bought into a recession and/or a major problem I figure and I'm going to lose much of my homes value, but I wanted a house for privacy and such since I love music and/or sound itself myself and playing music at 1 to 2 A.M. in an apartment you have to keep it really really really quiet for the most part.

Why are you so gay?

The rest of the house is set back from the garage, it’s an attached garage but it’s in the forefront. The picture Zillow used does make it look stupid but if you were to see it in real life it doesn’t look as silly.

Attached: realestate.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

Because I was stupid in my 20s I should have bought during the crash.

I just signed a lease for a tiny room in NYC for an unspeakable amount and feel like killing myself

More due to the fact that I'll be lonely as fuck leaving my family and cat but also the money expenditure sucks too

I seriously want to die

fake and gay

A little known fact is that it used to be wayyy easier to climb the housing ladder - even if you were homeless.

These days there are Homeless Shelters, Motel rooms for $50 to $75 a night, and, that's about it.

Well back in the day there were a lot more options. Homeless people ranked these, from best to worse, like this:

>1.) Common Lodging House / Boarding House. A place where you get your own room, meals and services are provided. Bathrooms are shared.

>2.) Cage Hotels. Open floors converted to makeshift housing by building cubicles that don't reach the ceiling, with the open top covered in chicken wire. Bathrooms are shared. No services or meals provided, but you can lock the door.

>3.) Dormitories. Rooms full of bunk beds. Any bathroom is shared. May have some services.

>4.) Flop house. The cheapest place to sleep. Run down, low quality, dirty. Shared bathrooms. Zero services.

>5.) City Homeless Shelter. Regarded as even worse than a Flop.

So if you had any money at all you could always get a roof over your head. And then you could get a better job and get a better roof over your head. This was mainstream.

From Wikipdia:
"In Boston in the 1830s, when the landlords and their boarders were added up, between one-third and one-half of the city's entire population lived in a boarding house."

All of these forms of housing were HUGE back in the day. If you moved out of your parents house you didn't go buy a fucking house right away, or start renting a house, or renting an apartment. You got a room at a boarding house. It's what everyone did. It was an easy transition because at a boarding house you'd get food cooked for you, you might get your laundry done for you, it was similar to being back home. It was much less of a shock than having to figure out everything on your own.

And now? There are no more boarding houses. There are no more cage hotels. There are no more public dormitories. There are no more flop houses.

Fuck, why are homes in Los Angeles so much more expensive? I'm a software engineer but I feel like I'll have to work 15 years to earn a house.

I close on my first house on Monday.

Alright. I have a high school education. 3 years of arts courses. Canadian passport. Realistically, what job am I going to find in Arlington? Also, how am I going to pay for a $238k USD house?

Nobody that owned a house would ever say that.

Kind of funny how once segregation went away, so did all the things that helped the homeless.

Proof that we can't have nice things because of niggers.

I'd fucking kill for that price for a house.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 10.36.48 AM.png (1328x571, 823K)

Poorfag cope

Arlington is a shithole full of crime don't go there

t. lived there for 3 years

America is bigger than all of Europe. Things are much further away so having a car is essential.

>I should have bought during the crash.
t. Got foreclosed house in 2010 for $70k cash. Now worth $250k

it's inflated because the people who live there made sure it stays that way. try to do anything regarding a home in CA and you are gonna be spending half a day at the government office

Because I'm saving and investing my money to retire a millionaire. And I'm not too far off. I'll buy a home when I'm comfortable with my treasure chest. I don't spend frivolously like a nigger does. I save down to the fucking penny.

Segregation exists still outside of unnatural forces. White people flock together. If a bunch of spics and nogs show up they move somewhere else.

Well, Jesus. I'm buying land in northern BC and building a small cabin.

When housing prices crash in liberal cities, you'll be even more upset.

Enjoy your concrete jungle.

>I have a high school education. 3 years of arts courses
>Job
Pick one

>Texas
>2 story

Do you know how hot it gets there?

Attached: YourGreenDealFoochur.jpg (777x437, 47K)

You're lying or you're a retard.

Tax break alone offsets cost of maintenance... And you get to pay principle off.

>i watched the local news and stayed inside all day so i know

Neet me am at who my is i

I thought it was because niggers made walkable cities unlivable.

I hate California. 350k for a dump of a home in Sacramento. I wanted to live in Arizona where homes are cheaper and nicer but I dont know anyone down there. I also looked in Reno but the Goddamn california maoists are moving there too. Im fucked.

because im a late millennial victim of awful parenting and childhood trauma

Dude please don’t buy anything but gold right now. We are headed for some real economic hardship as we transition from the fed to gold. 30k is about 20oz. Spend 10k on 500pk silver eagles and the rest on gold. You will thank me.

maybe it's like my house, ther garage is the woodshop, the cars live out on the driveway.

the basement is also the woodshop

and there is a lathe sitting in the living room at the moment so i guess the living room is thre woodshop too.

Because I'm saving up to buy some acreage and build a house on it. I plan to also build a hickok45 style range in my back yard. Fuck the suburbs, fuck the HOA jew, and fuck having niggers move in next-door to me.

>whiter than you muhamud

You obviously have no clue how to manage your retirement and non-retirement assets.

yeah it's only 5.5 million now.

evanhogroup.com/featured/3538-w-29th-avenue-vancouver-bc-2/

Move to a better state

>buying a house
>and paying for it yourself
literal plebian tier behaviour

>I'm buying land in northern BC and building a small cabin.
Wells are expensive and so is the septic system. You should get one that has those system already in place.

You chose to be a victim

Nah I'm not one to be paranoid about shit like that, but East Arlington and North Arlington specifically are getting very bad, tons of shootings and robberies. All of that is spreading to the better parts of the city.

Real men works with metal not wood

It's a million bucks for starters. Would rather kill myself than buy a house and be tied down for the next 20years.

Actually. There is a guy who bought some abandoned mining town. Giving away full on 80's houses for free but you have to repair it and live there.

Why are you in New York?
Buying raw land. Not gonna have running water. Gonna haul in my water monthly for drinking, cooking, and washing. Outdoor septic. Solar power and possibly geothermal (depending on feasibility of location). Budget for land is $100k. Budget for home and systems is another $75k over 5-10 years. Research is still ongoing.