Are mustaches the real way forward?

Take a look at history.

From an anthropological approach, mustaches are the way men used to signal their masculinity and social hierarchy depending on the society they were part of. There is an old portuguese saying that goes like "a man's mustache is worth more than his signature" or something like that, as if it's related to one's credibility.

Today we have these stupid onions beards, or try-hard fag beards, or shaven faces. But none of those can compare to a real fucking mustache. Men should rock them more. They say it's funny but who gives a fuck? Funny is a codename for manly. Because real men don't give a rat's ass about other people's opinion on something as trivial as a fucking mustache.

/discuss
Or post pictures of some of our guys rocking a real 'stache.

Attached: siege_of_alesia.jpg (661x670, 166K)

If you uncrop the photo in the OP, you see its not

Who cares?

These are the leaders of Swedish political parties. Notice the lack of mustaches? You might be onto something. We need a new party led by a guy with a mustache

Attached: serveimage.jpg (992x558, 97K)

I don't bother with this. Always shaven. That's the way the Romans did, and most of the nazis did so.

Btw: it's so much better to be clean shaven than be a neckbeard.

Attached: cyip1icusaaoz8h.jpg (768x482, 43K)

Bump

The reason Amish & Mennonites wear Beards w/ no 'stache is because big Moustache's w/ no beard was the style of the Prussian Military

Moustache is the truly Alpha & Militant facial hair

Attached: 200px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (200x271, 15K)

Romans did shave. But I'll tell you where that comes from. Arabia. Egypt is best known for manufacturing the best blades, since before Christ. Romans did a lot of trading and imported certain habits along with these goods.

Native euros did not and always had numerous styles of beards. Also neckbeards are ridiculous. But men always kept a 'stache as a proof that maturity has got to them.

Attached: siege_of_alesia.jpg (2204x1469, 920K)

With testosterone levels down 30% at all ages compared to 30 years ago, how are we supposed to grow kick ass staches?

I didn't know about that.
>inb4 Egyptians at this age were white aryans just like the persians were too

I just started growing one, and get looks of admiration everywhere i go

>I said "inb4" before an objective fact. BTFO

a guy with a mustache throwing down his weapons and surrendering to a shaven julius caesar

>Laughs in albanian

Attached: ..jpg (675x513, 145K)

It grows, dude. Unless you have some biological failure and lack the hair bulbs to start with. It takes its time.

Pic related: Waiting for it to grow more before I do the first trim. The hair needs some weight of its own before it falls properly in place. But I already got some unironical compliments from a hole or two I talk to (and it's not even good-looking yet).

But it's true what you said. We really lack T if compared to previous generations. Fucking tap water.

Attached: IMG_1489.jpg (2318x2633, 1.24M)

My mustache is like the reverse hitler. I don’t grow anything in the middle

Are you a Muslim?

Attached: images - 2019-08-25T004018.940.jpg (602x474, 29K)

I'm glad to hear, fren.

Mustache Apu anyone?

See the man to Caesar's left. That's a mustache.

That’s not what I mean. Like hitler shaved the sides of his mustache so there was only hair below his nose.
Mines kinda like this guys

I'll support your stache thread. My dad had one my whole childhood and he shaved it when we were like 10 and we thought he was a burglar in the house. Scared the shit out of us kids, he never shaved it again

Attached: 1558222432790.jpg (497x614, 29K)

Shaved my mustache off yesterday pic related. Shaved my head and gonna grow a muslim beard now.

Attached: 751849D8-68C2-457E-B824-8BA98D970905.jpg (1122x390, 86K)

Thanks for the pic & story, fren. Really warms my heart.

Mustache thread bump.
Here’s mine

Attached: 5E533C31-2708-4F9A-926B-FD3036415CC0.jpg (609x608, 60K)

Attached: muzzyscum.jpg (960x960, 86K)

Im not a muslim i hust think a beard like that will look cool with my shaved head

Just grew a kick-ass mustache, pic related, I think it makes me look manly as fuck.

Attached: just an average looking guy.jpg (280x280, 16K)

Story time.

Back at the euro village, me and the comrades start growing the stache before the summer ends. Then we make a big party at the restaurant with every dude. Drink all the wine there is on the shelf. Then it's pic time. We call it the "Mustache Dinner".

We make a vote.

"The King of the Mustache" (Rei do Bigode) does not pay his share of the dinner.

"The Shame of the Mustache" (Vergonha do Bigode) pays the King's share.

It's really fun and healthy to be a man among men. Mustache thread, go! Go!

Forgot to upload the pic.

Attached: portuguese_village.jpg (960x578, 112K)

Why do these scandinavians have to ruin the Mustache Thread? Don't you have a cave to listen to black metal in?

I kinda miss my mustache now

Mustache Dinner 2019 edition.

Attached: mustachedinner.jpg (960x540, 84K)

I prefer doom metal.

i have a big mustache [like the one on the pic]. feels so good to see threads like this

Attached: a54519e6acdedd79ca489ae4b87907ac.jpg (291x400, 22K)

Post it

Attached: me.jpg (175x168, 9K)

Very nice. Reminds me of doc from tombstone kinda

Wholesome mustache, fren.

Any style can be based if based people wear it. If the strongest, smartest, wealthiest men all wore mutton chops no one could truly criticize them because their success overrides any paltry jealousy. As for staches, don't you need to have a strong chin for them? Beards hide weak chins, which I suspect is why so many people have them today.

Attached: beard-styles.jpg (1379x1030, 952K)

Alright I’m growing one out

Attached: 139.jpg (604x900, 149K)

é nois, maninho

>As for staches, don't you need to have a strong chin for them? Beards hide weak chins
Correct. Mustache separates the men from the s o y

the end of the manly beards and great mustaches was WWII. the military demands permeated the culture and men started to consume onions.

Attached: download (4).jpg (204x247, 7K)

I've been on this train for a while now, I want to eventually have pic related.
Based and Stachepilled

Attached: 4251875E-64B4-4EDB-AEDE-0752B9DE3605.jpg (800x672, 355K)

>*consume S O Y

yeah same here. i think i burnt off the hair when i used to smoke the dank ganj

I've had one for most of my adult life, though sometimes I get lazy and just grow my whole beard out.
Some guys are scared to grow one because they worry it will impact their chances with girls. But the girls who don't like mustaches are usually girls who are threatened by masculinity and think they want a feminized man.
The girls who like them will swoon all over you. Plus just by growing a full mustache you are BTFOing ever man who doesn't have the proper genetics to grow a decent mustache.

I see they've correctly labeled the patrician style of facial hair.

I can never stick with a moustache. It makes tons of foods a pain in the ass to eat. I always end up shaving off the moustache and keeping the beard when I get aggravated with it while trying to eat.

this is true. anything with a sauce gets all up in your mustache

After reading this thread, I'm keeping my moustache.

>memeflag
>doesnt know wordfilters
Not sure if thats a GLOW or a YIKES.

I feel you, friend. The attack on masculinity is such under the New World Order that even the slightest sign of masculinity looks like some exageratted old fashioned lunacy.

I struggle to keep a mustache while not looking like a misfit among these modernists. Want to find the perfect style. Something that falls inbetween.

Attached: olavo_bilac.jpg (600x743, 36K)

good man.

Feel free to share it with us, fren.

women are attracted to guys that stand out from the crowd

Nah, it's just part of fashion. Wait until it becomes popular again and you will see everyone sporting one.

Nonwhites cant even grow proper facial hair. You get pencil mustaches and soul patches. I think the hatred for neckbeards was started by beta nonwhites jealous of the white mans manes.

I've had one for a few months now.

>spends time outside growing his mustache

look like a mistfit. it's better, it makes you distinct from these losers.

Attached: CastroAlves.jpg (204x243, 14K)

Im not high test enogh for a full moustache. My beard comes in socrates style before my stache is french villain tier. Very thin.

>not every man can grow
>not every man looks good with one
>not every man can stand the burden of the hair getting inside your mouth

Attached: 3c838e3ebada3005b247d199de0f62de.jpg (512x707, 44K)

>Because real men don't give a rat's ass about other people's opinion on something as trivial as a fucking mustache.
You just destroyed your own argument boyo

Mine

Attached: 20190824_214905.jpg (847x847, 413K)

actually razors were VERY expensive back in roman times. Shaving was a sign of flaunting one's wealth as the method to forget razors was very new and time intensive, at that time.

People of the country could never afford razors, they had beards but only shears which did not provide for precision like todays scissors do. They were for animals (sheep, etc.)

A shaved face was a wealthy man of the city flaunting his wealth and position/status in society. A completely city-based and self-involved past time. It didn't imply manliness, merely the wealth was a visual signal to his power; ergo virility.

In a world were razors and clippers have no such real meaning of wealth but merely represent daily grooming it offers no symbol other than "upkeep" which isn't worth very much, if anything.

You took it out of context.

*forge

Looks fine. But what's up with that Skid Row hair?

>hair inside your mouth
Just horrible. Trim it or don't have it. Facial hair is a great way to separate who can keep themselves clean vs. unkempt shaggy hobos.

Give it 2 more years, then it will be good.

i comb it to the sides; looks sleek

>actually razors were VERY expensive back in roman times. Shaving was a sign of flaunting one's wealth

Unqualified fucking horseshit. People have been shaving with stone age flint flake technology. Stone age cultures show shaven faces (ref Egypt, Maya, Ancient China, Jomon).

Shaving is just a fashion. The stashes were a symbol for Gauls. Full beards were Viking status. Beards actually went back into style in rome as a tribute to greek philosophers. Many emperors had them. Marcus Aurelius, Caracalla. Lucius Verus, Hadrian.
Nero had a fucking god awful literal neckbeard.

Just fuck your reddit sense of history.

That works too. I trim off the baleen because I don't want to filter my krill.

It's just hair bro.

Guys with moustaches like these have a 125% chance to steal your girl

Attached: images - 2019-08-25T104434.372.jpg (640x438, 32K)

weird beard is not a mustache

Vikings shaved their faces you soishoveling lying retard. The bearded viking is a new age creation. Read literally any account from the Anglo Saxons or French (beards and moustaches respectively) and they remark upon the shaven face style of the Danes.

Attached: adolfhitler1930.jpg (241x315, 11K)

/thread

Thanks for making this possible.

Gaulishs didn't had mustaches or beards. They did had long hairs.

My moustache is not as bushy as I would like. I still rock one from time to time but I prefer goatees. This took me a month and a half and it grows so slowly now.
>t.pajeet

Attached: DDFF8BBD-BB06-4FF4-B7A7-25044C57CD3A.jpg (1118x585, 126K)

Nice
Too much
Rock the moustache. Looks like you also have long hair

FPBP

Attached: Smile.png (1000x1000, 842K)

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

FPBP

Attached: ceasar-war.jpg (2100x900, 388K)

>Take a look at history
>posts a cropped picture of a moustached man getting BTFO by clean shaven Romans

Germanic Auxiliary leaders is my bet :^)

Yeah down 30% you bunch of cucked fagots. Grow a pair and produce some kids or your gonna disappear off the face of the earth. the tribe will get your bitch lol if you can't afford the kids its ok uncle sam has plenty of dough and free clocks of cheese...…...

ALBAINIAN , NO ESTROGEN HERE

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555736829668.jpg (1024x699, 138K)

Attached: Edward_Elgar.jpg (697x698, 171K)

Here’s mine. Haven’t shaved my beard off this week but usually just rock the full tache

Attached: 874F66CB-A479-4307-B8A6-6317942AE6E3.jpg (1426x734, 145K)

You think that looks attractive? You look like street scum

NORMIE GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEE

Looks 100 percent better with mustaches

Attached: henry-cavill-mustache.jpg (1200x776, 50K)

This thread is gay af lol

Attached: outta.jpg (411x500, 67K)

Nice