SAS Hero Jailed for 15 months for keeping pistol that reminded him of his 22 friends that died

Absolute state of br*tbongs

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3540966/SAS-hero-jailed-Falklands-War-gun-trophy-Former-soldier-sentenced-15-months-keeping-9mm-pistol-remind-22-friends-died-conflict.html

Attached: SAS.jpg (800x450, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.law.yale.edu/17th_century/england.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's so easy to despise the UK now, but they have really gone out of their way to make it so

Last SAS guy who got locked up over firearm possession was cooperating with Scotland Yard over his claims that a group higher than the SAS called "The Increment" crashed Diana's car using a dazzler/strobe to blind the driver. Look it up.

>That the subjects which are Protestants may have arms for their defence suitable to their conditions and as allowed by law;

avalon.law.yale.edu/17th_century/england.asp

Jesus the UK is cucked beyond belief. Before all the shitskins came were you allowed to get a gun for defending yourself?

They were banned when a high-ranking Freemason who was friends with the queen killed a bunch of schoolkids who were reporting politicians for raping them

They say that the enemy of my enemy is my friend but I prefer something more concrete.
>The friend that takes away my rights and freedom is not my friend.

The UK is the direction Canada is heading in... fuck.

I used to think it was just America that was fucked and had plans to move to the UK LMAO (since my mother was a UK citizen I qualified for citizenship by descent). Then I actually visited it and saw the same amount of indians and niggers, same thing in canada. The entire west is so fucked. Thousands of years of history all erased in 50 years. Un fucking believable.

Attached: 1565025332889.jpg (396x432, 144K)

Long live the empire.

>SAS
>hero
choose one

sounds like some kike fake news

BTFO spics in the falklands war bro. even our special forces like seals/delta are modeled after them.

nice article from 2016 faggot where the hell have you been

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh this is what happens when you cuck yourselves by banning all weapons.

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! I'm screaming internally at how much Britain is a literal slave island.

Holy shit.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. #BlueLivesMatter

>They were banned when a high-ranking Freemason who was friends with the queen killed a bunch of schoolkids who were reporting politicians for raping them
sauce?

is your name ben by any chance

At least they're not speaking German!

no

why do you hide your flag?

profound and deep sense of disgust

his name is nigger

indeed
i at least know that as cucked as the us and canada are that shit wouldn't fly here (at least in the us)
what the fuck is wrong with europeans? they have no souls it seems, they literally just let this happen without any outcry, petitions, protests or anything. jesus fucking christ

as opposed to america where the pedophile elite are regularly getting whacked by armed vigilantes oh wait no that doesn't happen at all
the 2a must be preserved but it's no silver bullet, only leadership can reverse the perversion of the state

so if he didn't have the pistol, he literally would forget his 22 friends that had died? damn, that's some powerful magic in that pistol.

His mistake was not using it on the retards that came to take it away.

aahahahahahahahyahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy fucking shit, you cant be kidding me, this has got ot be fake hahahahahahahahahahaha I couldnt imagine living in a fucking country where we eat fucking tea and crumpets lhahahahhahahaha

SAS would get a long stretch for defending himself even with bare hands.

the strobe thing is real

Sauce ya bro

would anyone even weep if the UK was nuked?

You know, I usually love to make fun of western Europe and post pictures of my collection in these threads, but this one just bumps me out. Fuck man, I'm still posting pictures though.
>tfw I legally owned a 40mm grenade launcher and a transferable machine gun when I was 19
>lol no handguns though because fucking gun laws make sense!

Attached: 20190731_184813.jpg (4032x2268, 2.85M)

Every time I hear news of some atrocity in the UK I pray to god the next day I get to read "Father of raped girl begins killing spree of police who protected her rapists." Stop letting the sand niggers do this please, it hurts to watch.

couldnt he just get the barrel welded and keep it as a souvenir

This except sort of unironically. There's basically an "equality" requirement in self defence here. If a guy breaks into your home, and you threaten (not even engage) him with a knife, you risk being punished as the aggressor if he turns out to be unarmed. The same could easily apply if you have military training and the aggressor is just some faggot. The culture here essentially ignores the existence of social entropy and shames anyone who acknowledges it. The very concept of
>But what if?
being something that might be important to consider is seen as conspiratard thinking. Essentially anything that gives the defender an edge over the aggressor risks being seen as a "disproportionate response". It's fucking hell, and a major contributor to a broader cultural response in which people just become averse to all forms of social interaction, because the risks are not worth it when it is a crime to take steps to mitigate them.

You really think that would matter? Fucking butterknives are illegal there

He could honour their memories in a different way. He didn't need a firearm to do so.

Dunblane

no they're not. Fuck off retarded bueger

>Jesus the UK is cucked beyond belief.

How are things going with The King of The Jews and kiddy fuck island?

Attached: brit pussies.jpg (768x768, 395K)

Take no risk
Bin that whisk

chequed

bloody hell, revolt already

>Around the Queen of England, Never relax

hopefully she gets jealous of Hillary being more evil then her and kills her too

Attached: hb05xz97plhy.jpg (653x477, 191K)

I hope an asteroid or solar flare or massive plague or some shit happens.

How do fucking garbage laws like this even appear in the first place.

>22 friends
>22 years

What's the Kabbalah significance of this article?

>Number 22 is one of the numbers that are very important in this book. Since ancient times it has been believed that number 22 is the number of God, as well as the number of Revelation. According to the Bible, number 22 is usually considered to be the symbol of disorganization.

Third Temple Zionist, Every.. fucking... time

Y’all motherfuckers need the Second Amendment.

The Hebrew alphabet is made up of 22 letters, which are used to compose the Word of God.

>Checks article author name
>GoldStein
EVERY... FUCKING... TIME

Attached: nose.png (830x527, 74K)

lol wait no this one was a woman
> LARISA BROWN, DEFENCE CORRESPONDENT FOR THE DAILY MAIL

I wonder how far id have to sniff to find an egg laying jewess

my grandad tried to keep his service pistol too. I wish he did. I got his marksman badge though and his soverign ring.

I was onboard with the outrage until I read he had hundreds of bullets for the firearm, plus he had 4 other illegal firearms. If it was a souvenir, why the ammo?

Attached: 1277848222009.jpg (450x337, 70K)

Imagine signing up to the army because you knew from a young age that the reason we live a comfy life is because there are hard men who lay ready to do what ever is needed to protect it and you want to be one of those men, give so much for your country and do things you can't speak of only to have your country say thanks by sending you to prison.

Attached: pls.jpg (600x600, 22K)

People are too busy chasing sex, money, etc to give a shit, and the people who do give a shit are seen as weird, and thus to be avoided, otherwise they might hurt your ability to chase sex, money, etc by association. Nobody wants to be seen as weird, so nobody gives a shit, at least not publicly, and since nobody gives a shit publicly, the consensus just drifts further in the direction that given a shit is weird, until being seen as caring about literally anything other than current media talking points is seen as flat-earther tier, but not in a "laugh at them" kind of way, more in a "we don't even bring them up lest their cringe rub off on us" kind of way. There's also a lot of people who are aware, but won't do anything, as everyone in their society is their competitor or their enemy, and hence any personal sacrifice to slow the collapse is just going to result in Chad outcompeting them within the society that they're saving. These people are in a position where they're screwed either way, so it basically just comes down to the choice of "do I cuck for Chad, that dick from work, my bully from school, etc, or let it take them down too?" The actual "politics" in terms of what is on paper is basically meaningless. The problems are on a more fundamental societal level. Literally any system would decay into madness with the attitudes people have today.

Attached: 1566159582197.png (368x325, 229K)

Had to use my loicence to buy a potato peeler and a pizza cutter lads. The absolute state of this place.

Fuck this clown country

Attached: 8DA16AA4-1961-47A5-A243-7684245F667A.jpg (2048x2048, 1.18M)

Imagine being such an ignorant kid you march into the meatgrinder just like ignorant kids and bored peasants have for centuries, centuries, centuries.

>b-but i was an elite bullet sponge!

kek

I genuinly had to get my drivers licence out to buy shaving razers, the modern safety kind encased in soft plastic that you cannot cut yourself on...
I am 27.

Trump is the chosen one.

They've already moved epsteins operation into texas.

>Fucking butterknives are illegal there

Read too much Breitbart you faggot?

>we celebrate our differences
Right, so that means you'll respect all the Pakis' culture of throwing gays off rooftops while doing a dance in the town square and serving pies?

Who do they think they're even kidding with this bullshit, I'm almost certain pissing regular people off and needing to prove your age to buy a tactical pizza cutter doesn't stop stabbing crimes, I'd love to see proof of otherwise. Just from listening to the news it sounds like the violence is only increasing.

>Americans don't go to prison for unlicenced firearms

>"The Increment"
interesting

>The Increment
+++

Well at least there's no guns on the streets in the hands of foreign criminals.

Attached: 1561801790331.png (1024x768, 1.5M)