America fallen

>america fallen
>canada fallen
>uk fallen
>france fallen
>sweden fallen
>germany fallen
>eastern europe in the process of falling

Is it over boys? How the fuck are we supposed to NOT become pessimistic blackpillers?

Attached: 1519181940115.jpg (620x478, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/2LDurWRmhtd5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: We are the luckest men to live.png (1383x688, 285K)

Fuck the goyim, you deserve everything that's happening to you.

Contentment, comfortability. These are the qualities of pascifists. They will invent any excuse to not fight, to not have any actual solutions though theyll claim their "solutions" will work (votes).

Discontentment is what leads to revolution. Disappointment and grief is what leads to action.

The truth is, the blackpill is the only hope. When you say enough is enough I cant take it anymore. And when these discontented individuals organize to make change. This is when history is made and great things happen.
Those who are content are weak and domestic. Dont listen to them. Rather, embrace despair.

I wouldnt say those countries have mecessarily fallen but they are going to the shithole.

You have realized this and thats half the battle. Fight for what you want the future to be. In any way you can. You never know the possibilities of what could be.

don’t worry fren, this age is going to come to an end sometime. we are all going to make it

Because every second breathing pisses lesser creatures off. People get mad at us for existing. If you truly believe in superiority like me, minorities can't make babies as fast as we can make solutions. We are the greatest beings to ever see the sun, and we will not fall.

>nations of worthless thieves all fall
Good riddance, I will squat and drink wódka on ruins of your civilization

i really don't think so user. outside of this board, everyone racemixes and doesn't even think twice about race.

the only reason your nation hasn't fallen yet is that it is such a worthless irrelevant shithole of a country that the jews didn't even care about it

>the "white" nigger of europe rejoices as that which proves his inferiority and ugliness gets torn down

You are just like the jews, who your people lived with for so long. No wonder you are this wicked

>everyone racemixes
Luckily they don’t. Continue your bloodline and help your community, there’s no need to worry about some retards wasting their ancestral legacy because they just feel like it. Seriously. People like that just mark their offspring with a mark that is impossible to erase.

obviously not everyone but a sizable percentage that increases substantially every single year user.

Attached: 1566196732913.jpg (426x282, 108K)

Attached: 1562832786300m.jpg (887x1024, 99K)

just eat some mcdonalds

Attached: images.png (216x233, 14K)

Those Biggots. We need to Defend Our World's Diversity!
#DontHateSeperate

Attached: 1562262866909m.jpg (1024x646, 46K)

Attached: 1566562489795m.jpg (962x1024, 137K)

I'm quite comfortable actually. What is all this talk of falling I look outside and it's wonderfully nigger free.

>eastern europe in the process of falling

Nope, we are now where the EU and USA where 30 years ago. And not only that, LGTB and femi bolshit will be erased in the next 20 years.
We do have a problem with promiscuity but that will be fiksed to.

What would a thread be without the miserable Dutch flag poster?? Hahaha you guys are so sad and idk why? Why do so many demoralizing posts come from this flag??

I used to think so too, but as the jew continues his prodding, more and more people find their patience wearing thin. My own boomer grandmother told me years ago how holocaust survivors were so arrogant they made her want to spit on them, and she had even believed the whole thing. Break the lie and nothing will save them from the righteous indignation of millions.

bitchute.com/video/2LDurWRmhtd5/

Attached: DD2691E5-EE7C-4A1A-8645-D9E1D18D45CF.jpg (1024x658, 73K)

People are waking up. The internet has facilitated this. The truth is being set free and it is destroying the lies of the past.

Living here will make you extremely blackpilled.

isn't netherlands one of the better european countries?

Study Adam Weishept (however you spell it), study the systems of control, study the creation of the illuminati, study how Sabatti Zevi and Jacob Frank evolved into Adam Weishapt Illumanti and the (((Enhlightenment))). Study the systems of control. Pretend to be a good Goyim. Create your own secret societies. Reverse the subversion.

>fallen
>not having a LifeAlert safety necklace
many such cases! sad!

It's because the recession is coming, and so are the tax cuts and the end of free gibs. We WON'T AFFORD to feed them, or we'll have public outrage over them

Thanks trump for dooming the US to be a spic-democrat lefty hole and making Europe resistant to nig-lies again.

We can still start an ethnostate in Greenland

From what I hear yes. Idk why every dutch poster is such a miserable person. Its like clockwork. Take notice of their patheticness.

Take the blackpills then formulate solutions. There may be no solution but gen z has given me hope. Also there are some funny guys here. I get so many laughs from this board its dumb. My sides are constantly in orbit every time I come here. This board is full of clever intelligent people from all around the world. That is the whitepill you seem to fail to see.

Attached: 634783c510e2564240db54ee141213e3--fighting-memes-ric-flair.jpg (236x248, 11K)

It’ll come down to grit and expertise, and let me tell you, we fucking have it. In abundance. Come kill me motherfuckers lets go!!!

Cities are filled with niggers, drugs, and more degeneracy. Racemixing and faggotry is accepted throughout the country. Taxes are stupidly high, which the government wastes on useless shit. Cost of housing is insanely high as well. Population density is far above what would be considered comfortable. Feminism, emasculation, and progressive ideals are everywhere around you.
The end times can't come quickly enough.

Take put 30 grid stations, whole grid is offline except for Texas. Blow a few bridges. Raise hell, see who survives. We honestly have the odds in our favor.

go back to europe then

Attached: images (1).png (225x225, 12K)

Attached: A7E68B40-6E10-441C-B2B3-9FE1A5D298FE.jpg (1500x1140, 438K)

Thats big cities all over the world user. Even though the European version of this is a different kind of hell sometimes and there is no denying that. You arent alone in your frustrations over those things. Maybe take the country pill and get away from all that shit.

We must all rise up and defeat the jew beasts before all hope is truly lost fren.

Be the solution, not the problem.

Enjoy it while it lasts.Hate crimes won't get you far.

Same bro, it's absolutely homogeneous here.

Economic collapse and civil war are like doomsday for evangelical Christians. How the fuck do you know any of this shit will happen and save you.

"Just wait for the collapse bro" 30 years passes "just keep waiting bro"

you are just an arschloch

where at user?

Japan, unironically