Is americas collapse inevitable?

Is americas collapse inevitable?

Attached: 1544874745560.png (1926x1250, 1.41M)

Is this soulless looking demon with white hair a jew perchance?
Racism is the reason niggers and faggots don't use protection and go through partners more often than i wash clothes. ok, sure.

Either a jew or a mutant

CA maybe

Link? I am curious as to how "racism and stigma" can possibly be to blame for an STD outbreak

>look on my works ye mighty and despair
duh

>article from 2018

Fuck off.
Sage.

what can't you blame on stigma, it's fucking circular

Good. The shitskin need to die off

Because buzzwords of feel-good “virtue” that are no better than a self-inflicted bullet to one’s own head.

This is after the dumb faggots in CA made it no longer a felony to knowingly infect someone with a deadly STD. God I hate california.

i figured out how to cum in my own butt

>no longer becoming a 'justice-involved person' if infect someone

2018. But yes its just a matter of delaying it

Yes I can't wait.

Attached: ECLDLTbXkAEeIR-.png (863x843, 71K)

Basic point of the article: if you don't teach kids about STDs, they will come up with weird notions like not being able to get STDs from anal.
Something about systemic racial issues, too, with there not being enough doctors in black communities - but the stigma part was funny and I stopped there.

It's actually worst now and the STDs are becoming immune to treatments

Topkek worthy

>America
>california

>racism and stigma are to blame for rampant STD outbreak
who the fuck is gonna believe a shitty excuse like that?

Learn to stop fornicating. Learn to read the bible people. Geez.

20 something white (but part Irish so partially nigger) LA user
>Go on tinder or go out IRL and try to pick up women

>80% goblinas, muzzie whores, asain whores, or white thots who end up being the campus bicycle at the top universities here
>assuming I dont have to IV penicillin after the encounter, now have to worry about false rape charges or their faggot friends

>tfw my ex went all careerist and I ended it

Why the hell do I live in LA county? At least I may have a thing with my ex's 20 yr old little sister

Because raycis is double ungood, and getting POZZED is double ungood, so therefore they are one and the same.

>, they will come up with weird notions like not being able to get STDs from anal.
Yeah, also probably gays not understanding there's more than one STD
>"Oh it's okay, I'm on PrEP"