Aspergers is a fake disase

Like ADHD, (((Doctors))) will diagnose you so they can make money from you. It's why they diagnose children as trans now.

Attached: 1537466481617.gif (1000x1000, 78K)

it was already removed from the DSM, retard

I read yalls posts its definitely a thing.

I am the custodial guardian of two children; my niece (7) and my nephew (6). My niece is a perfectly fine little girl (with the exception of the psoriasis). My nephew is ADHD. His working memory is shot all to fuck and back - he often times has issues remembering what he did just seconds before, or he'll look for items in places they've never been (ie: he sometimes looks for the broom in the pantry.. instead of the broom closet). He's always in trouble at school for hitting people. If it was a parenting thing we'd have the same issue with my niece... but we don't. So on and so forth. ADHD is a very real thing. I might agree with you that it's OVER diagnosed... but it absolutely does exist.

no, it's worse than that...

They use these diagnosis to cover up the very real chemical warfare that they are attacking us with.

So now, instead of being poisoned... you "have aspergers" or whatever their flavor of the week is.

how can one kid become a fucked up drug addict and the other a model citizen despite being raised the same way same family, I think adhd is real

I'm tired of the medication/schizo meme. At least 70% of Americans believe in demons but as soon as I mention them on the internet I get spammed with adhoms.

>have adha
>get drugs with street value
Whats the problem here?

based but its not just chemical its electromagnetic from various transmitters

5G = rates of autism increase one hundredfold via sperm damage

What is this, Facebook? Shut up about your retard kid.

Are you sure it isn't just a nigger?

Not really, it was merged with autism as Autism Type 1 as a way to have closely related disorders under the same umbrella. For the same reason ADD was removed as a diagnosis but there is ADHD type ADD.

It's real but over diagnosed. Same way ADHD, Depression, and Trans are over diagnosed. Partly like you said to make money, promote agendas, and also

Attached: ancap pepe.jpg (340x568, 49K)

the meds/schizo thing isn't a meme, well I guess in a way, but the point is it's more than many anons realize yet, it's a code.
The anons that use those terms are either the pushers, they know what it means, or someone who got infected with the buzz.

10 years ago they said I had it and it explained a lot. Whatever it is, every time I step out of routine and what I do everyday it kicks in and makes life a living hell. Something is wrong in my head.

Attached: 1396893297704.gif (390x390, 33K)

what makes it confusing is that it's on a spectrum
so i'm like borderline-aspergers, and i could easily fit into either the aspergers group or the non-aspergers group
then again, this sounds like the same argument made by race-denying retards, so i guess it's fair to categorize people who're past some vague threshold as having "aspergers"

They can call it whatever they like, I dont care about what its called. But it is certainly very real.

yeah
i think people have a tendency to find that words and language are pretty shit at accurately describing the nuance of things, so they decide to discard them altogether, as if there weren't value in them despite being inherently imperfect

have you tried hitting him?

Attached: PopulationProjections.jpg (620x428, 47K)

OP is a fake disease. Everything u just mentioned can be physically diagnosed via brain scan.

As a person with ADHD, this is false. While kids who are just hyperactive in class being annoying as fuck are often misdiagnosed, having it is much different than that. Where as most people have a problem with being alone with nothing around you, a person with ADHD will be able to sit in a silent room alone repeating the same small action and thinking. Picking finger nails, twisting hair, ripping skin, shaking feet or legs and just being lost in thought completely. It is impossible to focus because the brain will want to think and consider everything at a furious pace.

If you have ADHD, your life can fall apart if you aren’t medicated. Sleep, cleaning, deadlines, time management, large projects that require focus over the course of weeks, these things will take a backseat because you’re thinking about how create a new PoE build, how to create the optimal tinder account and how regulate it in the future if necessary, how to identify if a person is male or female and their age just based on posts, where you would go back in time in life if you have a singular chance to change something, what is the cheapest way to eat in a week while not sacrificing health, what if aliens don’t exist because for the universe to exist having 1 planet with life is all that is required. Then bam! you’re back staring at your single paragraph written of your term paper. It can be a total hell if left unchecked.

Attached: 772163F8-FD02-456C-83D8-A69E2134F192.jpg (1280x1280, 152K)

He just sounds retarded to me. He should be diagnosed with mental retardation.

It's not you retards. Aspies are high IQ autismos. Most people with autism are also low IQ which is why they can't be social. Aspergers are smart enough to analyse conversations and learn from them, basically making them socially capable again.

They diagnose children as trans because they don't want to be career destroyed for bigotry
But it's ok, if they are still doctors in 10 plus years time they can get sued for a false trans diagnosis and everyone is happy.
The system works.

Why do you think that ADHD is a fake diagnosis? Can you argument it?

newfag
>t. actual retard
forgetting things doesn't make you a retard, your mom with Alzheimer is also retarded i guess

you don't have to use any medicine when you have asperger and asperger meeting is optional, how they can make money out of you

I was diagnosed with aspergers 2 weeks ago. It's a really bad disease and it takes it's toll on your family.

It's not a disease. You are just thick and everyone is too polite to say so.

Never thought about it, lol, but I really don't use Tinder effective.

But is it ADHD or I just have social fears/complexes?

Also had troubles with making notes. In school and in uni.

You know, I can write it ok, but the first several pages. Later it became to mess which I can't read fluently.

Sometimes it's literally hard for me to stop post, but if I would try to write an article on the same topic it would be hard.

While I can post a lot. Even here once had this, when I'd posted 30+ posts.

I have Asperger's. Most normies who say they have it are lying, but it's still very common in gaming circles.

It's not a good thing to have. I've gotten to the point where I can almost pass as normal but anything that throws your concentration off turns you right back into being an autismo.

I can read it, but some letters are equal to each other (in the way how I write in Russian in cursive), and the notes look really worser.

One therapist literally noticed that I twich leg while sitting, but didn't start the conversation about possible ADHD.

sounds like you're just a retard

ITT: what is personality? Probably ESTP. Your son is a Chad in the making.

ADHD is nothing but a collection of symptoms. Like all "diagnoses" in psychology. To explain cognition you need a model; models are falsifiably, so western psychology has no interest in that (too hard). Look up socionics.

exactly but how else will you get neet bucks cut off your hands?

It often does and yes we are indeed retards. Our brains are damaged. They dont work properly.

>mfw using autism diagnostic for autismbux

Eat shit, pharmakikes

Attached: 1541729986477.png (1000x1000, 126K)

Based, but don’t you have to renew it after you become 16?

????

I'm 22 and the gov gives me 1k a month, no questions asked

Attached: 1542341101794.png (329x330, 133K)

Not correct, aspies by definition at least of average intelligence but they are not by definition intelligent. Neither do people with autism necessarily have less than average intelligence.

I have aspergers and an IQ of 130 and a friend of mine diagnosed with autism, not aspergers is a member of MENSA and has a higher IQ than me, I forgot exactly how high but in the 132 - 138 range.

You are correct that many people with aspergers will leave how to act in many situations, by consciously analyzing situations and applying them in real situations. It'll never be perfect though and it's often far easier for an aspie to explain how one should act in a specific situation or what it means when someone is saying or acting in a specific way than it is for them or act accordingly in a real situation.

When I was growing up people with Aspergers were just smart people that weren't popular. Nerds. They noticed patterns that normies ignored.

Aspergers or more serious ASD?

PDD-NOS

I was diagnosed Aspergers at an early age 8-10 smth, I can guarantee you it exists but i guess it is highly individual to what extent it affects you some are more affected than others.
Having this stamp has limited me to what iam able to do, For instance i wanted to become a pilot but it is just not possibly with this diagnose or well allowed rather which i can understand.
It sucks but it is what it is.

>It's not you retards. Aspies are high IQ autismos. Most people with autism are also low IQ which is why they can't be social. Aspergers are smart enough to analyse conversations and learn from them, basically making them socially capable again
My whole life in a sentence. I never got diagnosed living in a third world shithole. But it's painfully obvious.
I dont even know whether I would change anything if I could. Would I trade off my intelligence to normal brain hardwiring? Probably not.
But damn I would love to feel how ordinary people do, even for just couple of minutes. How the conversation flows when one does not need to apply a continious conscious effort to maintain its accepted/expected form.

So is white supremacy but you don't need a doctor to diagnose it

He just sounds stupid, user :\

This.

I can't even focus on a vidya game. It's just staring at a wall and living thousands of lives and scenarios in my head all the time.

Does aspergers just affect communication skills? What is it when you just sit there blank and have no interest in what others are talking about so you zone out then come back when they seem like they want a response from you but you have to fake it because you werent paying attention but feel shy enough to not want that to be known?

Certain topics captivate me but for the most part those topics rarely ever come up in normal conversation.

Depression is just a state and not something that has to be medicated. Prove me wrong. People come out of bad states.

what about those full blown aspie kids that cant even function and drool on themselves and shit?

They aren't aspie they're retarded.

That's not aspergers, that's retardation..

I agree, I have diagnosed anxiety and depression, but I just deal with it. The anxiety is constant, the depression comes and goes over periods of weeks or months. With some early intervention counseling during my teenage years it went from suicidality to "I get inexplicably sad and unmotivated sometimes, lose all interest in the things I love, and don't have the energy to interact with others, but I just have to work through it" and I learned to work with anxiety as well. Medication is unnecessary.

That is full blown autism, Probably combined with other conditions.

Not to mention the power of regular exercise, which most people don't get enough of

I remember getting an asburgers diagnosis forced on me in the second grade. That shit ruined my school career after I got put on an iep and never learned to function without hand holding

Perinatal hypoxia = autism.

It was CAUSED by doctors themselves.

It sucks you got put on IEP but you'd like have problems anyway. One of the problems typical of people with aspergers is reduced executive functionality.

exactly

Ah the longing to be NT... Hard not to at times but I don't think it's all that healthy.

I see our learning to interact with normies as learning a second language, we were not immersed in it like a native speaker, we had to learn it the hard way and that can lead to a far deeper understanding of the language than that of a native speaker who just takes it for granted because they learned it automatically.

>INTP
as s fellow INTP, i would recommend meditation. when you are in control of your mind, life becomes much simpler