Goebbel's last attack on jews. last paragraph

>It will not cease before it has reached its goal. The truth cannot be stopped by lies or force. It will get through. The Jews will meet their Cannae at the end of this war. Not Europe, but rather they will lose. They may laugh at this prophecy today, but they have laughed so often in the past, and almost as often they stopped laughing sooner or later. Not only do we know precisely what we want, we also know precisely what we do not want. The deceived nations of the Earth may still lack the knowledge they need, but we will bring it to them. How will the Jews stop that in the long run? They believe their power rests on sure foundations, but it stands on feet of clay. One hard blow and it will collapse, burying the creators of the misfortunes of the world in its ruins.

Attached: image92939424.jpg (300x180, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zig heil!

Attached: 5B1C3280-FDF3-4A20-92CE-7ECB099AA904.jpg (723x944, 165K)

He was right. The war isn't over yet.

The evil they have done to us will be repaid 10x over.

here is full article: research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
> Every Russian, English, and American soldier is a mercenary of this world conspiracy of a parasitic race.

>They fear being unmasked, which has in fact become unavoidable and must inevitably come, just as the day follows the night. That explains their raging bursts of hatred against us, which are only the result of their fear and their feelings of inferiority. They are too eager, and that makes them suspicious. International Jewry will not succeed in turning this war to its advantage. Things are already too far along. The hour will come in which all the peoples of the earth will awake, and the Jews will be the victims.

Goebbells predicting future holohoax propaganda!
>International Jewry is ready with its alibi. Just as during the great reckoning in Germany, they will attempt to look innocent and say that one needs a scapegoat, and they are it.

Too bad he was proven wrong. The jews won in the end.
Perhaps in 100 or 200 years, when the leftovers of the shitty decadent world they created finally crumble and we have to start all over again.

My new Nazi slogan. "I woke for you!". It's a play on words and a Chinese joke dyslexic. Basic 5D chess.

Attached: Nature_iwokeforyou_v1.jpg (1047x662, 109K)

>It's a play on words
WHy?

My grandpa looks like Adolf Hitler. He could be my grandfather. Doubtful.

Ah Wayne, how could I forget about you?

My grandfather, notice the scar on his right temple. He got it in the war.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 12.30.11 PM.png (881x668, 827K)

Attached: hochgrandmaandgrandpa.png (944x801, 932K)

Attached: hope.jpg (341x450, 41K)

>Zig

hoil hortler

>Ah Wayne, how could I forget about you?

You can't you're a smart person, how are you?

Attached: Grasslands-PB02-690.jpg (690x551, 133K)

She looks like my mother.

Attached: original.jpg (1200x630, 105K)

My mother at age 29.

Attached: mom.jpg (424x586, 26K)

stop siding this thread faggot

Yes of course, did you think that 'your race is just an extended family' talk was horseshit?

Wayne, why did you unfollow me on twitter? U hurt me real bad.

How bright is the future exactly? In either candelas or lumens

I want to take a time machine to go back and bang your mom to give you a nice younger brother

>Wayne, why did you unfollow me on twitter? U hurt me real bad.

Sorry What was the last thing you posted to me?

Attached: lambright2020_1.jpg (1659x1000, 326K)

>lumens

It's an infinit lumen.

Attached: TwiterheaderAug2019.jpg (1200x400, 47K)

I can get behind that

>any second now

Attached: lmao.jpg (1024x576, 76K)

I hope history vindicates him but it is hard not to feel hopeless most of the time.

did the internet in combination with free speech catalyze the 'outing' of the jew?

is weed legal in Israel?

no but its everywhere anyway

I know what you mean

Attached: 1554314127444.gif (500x208, 925K)

i laughed out loud when i found out why some jews have them curls. can't remember the specific origin story but it started because christcucks in some country (probably russia) demanded everyone to have 'sharp corners' on the side of the head. in an act of defiance and pure stubbornness, jews grew it out and they've been rocking it ever since. i respect it.

Attached: 1S6xQNQ.jpg (886x862, 91K)

jews are already defeated

kek never heard of that one but ill take it

Attached: shawarma.jpg (640x896, 74K)

Your grandma looks like the slutty golden girl.

Also, you're a fucking idiot.

Pic related

Attached: 9959_rue-mcclanahan.jpg (930x1396, 422K)

Boy was he wrong, so wrong he offed himself.

Fap fap fap.

Jews have weaponized muslims to destroy the west.

Jews are very clever

Maybe WW2 was just a battle in another war.