AMA

I know things and have the elite watching me. I am probably standing on the most powerful position in history. I have been called master by respectable people. AMA.

Attached: Edward Elric Fullmetal Alchemist.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2HqyazopkKs
science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/astronomy-terms/aberration-of-light-info.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

was it followed by bater?

why are you such a faggot?

Sure that's why you have the time to post on a Vietnameese anime forum

He has time to post stupid tweets so anyway.

Can you stop the poisons in our air/food/water? And hurry up with the cure for all diseases? The current medical system is making me sick.

Where ever I go, they will follow. I will bring global attention where ever I go because I know how to, I know the secrets.

Having a maid or janitor does not make you powerful son.

Discord trannies gtfo

I alone can not do these things, but bands of scientists working with the right political party and paramilitary wing could do it, perhaps under my direction. It seems like a moot point since we will be getting a new planet soon, this current one will be destroyed by fire.

I have neither of these things.

What?

if you don't operate a underground white enclave yet then who fucking cares about you

Attached: 11IDEA.png (1832x1940, 3.28M)

Who says I don't? Only... telepathically.

youtu.be/2HqyazopkKs

I'm surprised more people aren't interested.

how would you order weebs, gamers and furries from best to worst?

leafs being leafs

What is the driving force of the Sun and stars?

Physics.

This

how you make metal dildo?

Will SpaceX actually help us get off this god forsaken rock?

>I'm surprised more people aren't interested in what might be larp
>movie trailer with nigger music
Fuck off back to plebbit newfag

Attached: anon i must.jpg (224x224, 6K)

No.

Is the earth flat with a dome on it?

No.

>Might be

The earth is flat you faggot. "Space" and "planets" aren't real

Great answer, such depth and insight...as expected from one who possesses the hidden knowledge. Very cool.

Come meet me face to face. I will send you straight to hell, fuck. I am the Dark Angel of the Illuminati and I'm coming for ya!!!

No it's not.

get off my back, CIA.

dude.. no way, that's fricken insane... how did i never think of this !
i guess i really am a dumb retard

How? Explain.

Then you're a larper that doesn't know what he's talking about
As expected of a filthy sweeaboo

science.howstuffworks.com/dictionary/astronomy-terms/aberration-of-light-info.htm

Flag matches

>I am probably standing on the most powerful position in history.
what makes it so powerful?
>Where ever I go, they will follow. I will bring global attention where ever I go because I know how to
what do you think it going on?

is*

Are the elohim still alive and governing us?

Yes, they control the timeline.

Intriguing digits op. Checked

Put your cash to good use, snatch this website from the owner and shut it down. You'll make the whole world a happier place.

The Earth is globally connected for the first time in history without isolation since 400 years ago and the global bourgeoisie and intelligence community keep tabs on me. I used to have ethereal or angelic beings visit me in my dreams.

>what do you think is going on?
The jews(serpents) are trying to send as many Aryans to Hell as they can via media, Hollywood, entertainment, and education, before God comes back to exterminate them.

Attached: 1566354745026.jpg (365x365, 19K)

I'm poor

>pretending to be Elon Musk
either way, Mr. Muskrat definitely reads here, so a message:

pls keep pushing solar, I want to have a little commune to fuck off with and stay off the grid with it. also you should invest in more self-sufficiency shit; vertical farming is absolutely the future

Attached: a4ccc88a5f12fe558813fa56e27bc0c3591d027553329c1f54d88ef53cce8668.png (640x481, 369K)

What is the significance of the pillars in this picture?

Forgot pic

Attached: B856224D-B537-4824-949C-2A5D178DFE04.gif (402x637, 53K)

What Angels have visited you and have you learned anything interesting about Elohim

How can I connect to god like you?

It's Kaballah. The two pillars of the tree of life.

How long until the great schism?

Attached: 1566676100384.jpg (650x488, 152K)

>88
How are you still alive, Führer?
What's Argentina like?

Okay can you elaborate? What is the significance in context?

>I will bring global attention where ever I go because I know how to, I know the secrets.
What are these secrets?

They represent the dual forces of creation basically. I'm a super beginner in this stuff but I know some things. The left pillar represents the Earthly domain while the right pillar the Celestial domain. Jachin and Boaz they are called. They are the pillar of the ladder to higher spiritual knowledge. The pillars in this picture and the pillars of the Kaballah are both the same thing. They represent a lot of things, but one such thing is spiritual growth of the human being. Starting from the bottom of the ladder and working your way up to where the eye is. The heart in the center represents care, the key sephirot of the tree of life. What I speak of is something called the language of the birds, or the symbolic language. It's a universal language; the language of patterns. By understand it you can read the different symbols and more importanly the word of god written within the cosmos. That's the spiel anyways.