The US military is an unstoppable juggernaut. They have 10 naval carrier groups all over the world...

The US military is an unstoppable juggernaut. They have 10 naval carrier groups all over the world. I think second place has two. They have the ability to exercise their power anywhere in the world at any time. The largest air force in the world is the US air force and the second largest is the US navy. They are the most powerful military force to ever exist on the earth. 600+ billion dollars a year. Its fucking insane.

Attached: 10-Best-Navy-Jobs-For-Civilian-Life-In-2018.jpg (780x557, 118K)

oh ya? whats 10 boats gonna do against 1 million chinese fishing vessels?

How high are you bro

Sail by them very fast and capsize all 1 million

Ignore them?

Yet we consistently lose wars to gooks and cave people

Launch planes to spray chemtrails, leaf.

Attached: day_of_rake.webm (800x450, 2.83M)

Because we're consistently held back by our politicians. We could have nuked Russia, and China before they got powerful, while they were still weak. We could have done a land invasion of Northern Vietnam, but the politicians were more worried about their political careers. Sure, had we invaded, it would have been the Korean War 2.0 with the Chinese, but now we'll never know for sure. And the cave niggers? That's an easy one. It's because our politicians think it's better to win hearts and minds instead of blowing their minds away.

no its not its a rotted infested judaic faggot heel of retards and schizo mossad led scum with zero credibility, they all must be physically exterminated

former 0311 here
fuck them

Don't arms races lead to more war?

It’s not the fancy equipment that’s matters but the soldier that wields it. Our military is filled with niggers and women, you tell me how far we’re gonna get when we face a million plus insectoid chinks that FEEL NOTHING.

literally ONE of these carriers is enough to take out ANY country in the entire world.

bow down

fucking lol

What do you think happens to advanced military equipment designed by whites for whites, when it gets into the hands of (

Now we know why we must never let them steal our fire ever again. We pay for it one way or another. We now pay for it with a future of pain for an artificially advanced race of asians that only mimicked us, nothing innate.

The US military is staffed by low IQ retards. They'll have to rely on their sheer technological superiority to win the fight. The US military, as well as the US postal service, is for legitimate FUCKUPS--niggers and other lowlife scum with maybe a single functioning brain cell at best. Russia or China alone would fuck our shit off of our home turf.

Rice farmers and arab shitskins had no problem defeating those american cuckolds
LMAO

By “we”, whom are you referring?

Yeah but they rely heavily on numbers.
I've worked with US marines, absolute top blokes but dumb as shit and have terrible training.

This. All we can hope for is balkanization and take our weapons with us.

>dumb as shit and have terrible training
What makes them "top blokes" exactly, then? In my experience, marines are as good as cult members.

Top blokes as in they have very good character and we got along with them very well.
I love their attitude towards having honor towards their fellow marines. I would happily go to war with marines along side me because i know they would have my back no matter what.
They just have very poor training, so it's not really their fault.

>take our weapons with us
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA! Nigger this isn’t fallout and you aren’t apart of the brother of steel fag cumboi. It’s over, finished. Every ounce of faith I had died with that Zionist faggot in the Oval Office. I just hope I live long enough to watch it burn to the fucking ground.

Myself and my progenitors that have served.

My Dad worked for Nintendo, and he said they were killing Chicoms in the A Shau valley. That trail spit them out like a slot machine paying off.

Yet, we can’t even defend our homeland from the injuns and kikes or stop the niggers from murdering people on a daily basis.

If by that you mean Whites, why give sugar to ants (america)? Don’t pour fuel on something that doesn’t deserve it.

That ending lol

Unfortunately, the usefulness of aircraft carriers in modern warfare is questionable. They could even be considered a liability. One good missile could lead to 6,000 deaths and billions of dollars in damage. WWIII will be determined by stealth submarines and domestic missile defenses.

Aircraft carriers are only good to bully countries like North Korea, Syria, Iran, Iraq, etc.

this also 4th generation warfare

>military good
>Israel good
>Trump good
>"America first"

You are right, the strength cannot be doubted. the problem is the will. God help anyone if we had another legitimate reason to be 100% behind a conflict, instead of these bullshit conflicts we have been involved in the past several decades.

Not to mention if we were attacked domestically. 265 million guns in the hands of the citizenry.

That's 600+ billion dollars that go into outfitting cupholders for your retarded sized beverages on the personal mcdonalds built into your carriers. Your cost+ military contract system is bleeding the budget like a leach, and you take pride in it. Any other country could run your military for a fraction of what you pay, which is why generals are trying to hold onto 50+ year old tech. You can barely afford the bullets for your guns. Luckily Trump was smart enough to not buy into it when they tried to rebuild AF1.

You mean Israels military?

1776 and still butthurt

Mongolians had by far more powerful military during their peak. USA can be destroyed by several nuclear countries but no one could defeat the Mongolian horde.

Sure thing, bucko. I don't even think you're the same country anymore.

Marine stands for:
My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

lol these fucking retards thought a flying flimsy drone would make a good combat robot?

Why is robot fighting so satisfying???#

Betcha the romans were saying the same thing

>BONGCOPE: THE POST

Attached: eatshitnigger.jpg (242x208, 7K)

You're severely overestimating the Chinese army's discipline and underestimating the Chinese tradition of having absolutely zero loyalty to anything but one's own pockets.

Attached: When you can't be disciplined.jpg (468x600, 50K)

Little blog post, i ordered some Chinese MREs and got fucking SICK from just a few bites from one. and these were fresh, the thing reeked of chemicals and rot. How the fuck do they eat those things and survive.

I agree with you OP, but what about the 200 million chinese soldiers the Bible predicted would head West from China to invade the city of Armageddon?

Lol

Look at that, I guess not all leafs deserve the rake. God bless!

mongols were weak horse riding fags who took over subhuman chinese,steppe shitskins and slaveshits but once reached west europe those stupid mongols got fucked from knights and castles.

russia has build a 100 miles fence around ukraine for 3 million dollars while america builds a handful of miles for billions of dollars.

And a tranny postop general with a dilate plug between legs on hormones.

1 anti ship missile=1 carrier at the bottom of the sea.
Russia and China have hundreds of them.

if civilization revolution has taught me anything

its that to rule the world, you must rule the seas

Attached: Genghis_Khan_(CivRev).jpg (700x608, 67K)

>unstoppable juggernaut
>hasn't won a war in the 21st century

>10 naval carrier groups all over the world

Wrong, 4 are at sea, 16 are at home port.

Attached: 1CE352C1-21C2-4250-8CD7-3324D55AC5AE.jpg (1260x945, 174K)

failed to conquer vietnam