Why is Trump so angry at the Fed?

Why is Trump so angry at the Fed?

Attached: screentwitter.png (566x298, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
invidio.us/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they are crashing the economy.

>economy is doing well
>it's on the verge of complete collapse
>30k likes

This tweet doesnt make sense

WITH NO SURVIVORS

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Attached: 1566704081100.jpg (600x396, 98K)

Seizing control of currency through central banking then using inflation to devalue intergenerational savings, ensuring that everyone is reliant on loans to finance economic activity for all eternity, thereby enslaving the population with interest. At the same time allowing them to use their private control of currency to create artificial booms and busts, using their insider knowledge of future currency conditions to take over all strategic points in the economy.

invidio.us/watch?v=WVxWPkMXOmw

Attached: 1566706538260.png (1280x864, 595K)

>economy is doing well
>on the verge of complete collapse

Why do Trumptards reiterate the same shit that the US economy is doing well and pull shit like 3-4% growth out of their ass? Annual growth since 2016 is 2.5%-- practically the same as under Obama.

Attached: 1565910114133.gif (498x373, 1.21M)

>economy is great America great
>cant stop winning!

>economy is on the verge of collapse
>cant stop winning!

Everytime I think European politics go full retard Amerimutt and African politics manage to give me hope

Well the point of QE is to actively increase liquidity at one point in time only for it to be reduced via QT at a later point in time while the economy naturally has increasing liquidity.

Because he’s trying to find someone to blame for him fucking up the economy

Look at this flaggot siding with the central bank.
jesus fuck, go back to plebbit

Attached: original_result.png (512x512, 477K)

Why would he do that?

Attached: screentwitter.png (535x374, 48K)

trump is panicking because there's a good chance that reelections will happen during the start of a recession.

The central banking system has been one of the biggest kike-induced blights on western civilization for decades. No surprise that they'd do their best to fuck with Trump
Even newfags on Jow Forums are redpilled about the Fed. Go try another thread

Either your a shill or just don't understand how money truly works. Trump is right and he's putting the spotlight on the real problem

Holy shit the CCP propaganda goons are in overdrive mode posting this FAKE SHIT. The tweets are FAKE go see for yourselves

Because how else are banks going to offload their toxic assets in the government?

Below was a reply

Since the election of 2016 the FED has raised rates 8 times. They started to do so days after Trump was elected and continued until Dec 2018. During obama's 8 years the Fed raised rates one time takibg it from .25% to .50%. after that joke the fed waited a YEAR for another one.

how do people ITT not notice this is fake?

Why are you ask dumbass questions?

because we want manufacturing back in america.

Funny how he just now comments about fed, he should've talked about it openly since the beginning. This course of action by the fed was predictable. And if Trump get's recession'd, no more "will make america great" votes ever again. Meaning more immigration, to back up debt economy, private industry industry moving to cheap workforce countries, and wealth to tax heaven countries, and continuing money in politics to sellout politicians which were in the pocket of oligarchs and their money lenders for ages now. And if economy crashes, rince and repeat. But now with even more consolidated wealth of the few.

Attached: 1566555428570.gif (501x585, 212K)

>no link
It's fake and gay, newfag.

Is the Fed really this powerful?

Attached: download.jpg (198x254, 11K)

Because he's incompetent

Those tweets might be fake but he's been calling out the fed for some time now. They are truly the reason why this country is fucked all the way around.

>Republicans complain for 8 years that interest rates are way too low
>now complain interest rates are too high

Central Bank tried killing Andrew Jackson for what he did.

I wonder who could be behind this...

The Fed is not part of the government. They're a private entity that has kept America in debt slavery for a very long time. Trump wishes to free America from financial slavery. MAGA.

Attached: 1539564628527.jpg (400x400, 87K)

I think it’s just part of a larger maximum pressure campaign.

The kikes want to tank the economy
Trump must be getting to big for his britches with e kikes
Now the kikes are gonna put him in his place

Attached: IMG_0339.jpg (300x350, 27K)

He's making a scapegoat.
Trump isn't really responsible for what's coming either.

you actually believe this?
If the economy is perfect why would they even lower rates.
This is a self fulfilling prophecy, all he wants is liquidity for his GS buddies and a fed supporting his trade wars by printing money, you amateur.

A recession is immenent.

Attached: recession.jpg (960x567, 40K)

he overheated markets, now he wants the fed go clean up his mess. he will always be a 60s boomer

The US needs to be in a recession for two consecutive months before it's officially announced.

>screeching at fed
>e-everythings fine
i start to believe him and his buddies are invested in gold while shorting markets

AUDIT THE RIGHT FED NOW!

Attached: This is sewious.jpg (295x300, 16K)

Because of this.
Also.
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. - Henry Ford

PLEASE HALP ME FRENS

Attached: 1555736757776.gif (240x171, 820K)

He's looking for as many scapegoats as he can find so he can shift the blame off himself when the economy starts to tank.

>Slap tariffs on China in a attempt to show them who's the boss of this gym
>China says come on college boy, fights back
>Trump tries to blame his shoulder, The Fed, instead of his bad choices
>Proceeds to get the global economy buttfucked for everyone to see

HALP, he's tripping.

Attached: Hitler_LSD.webm (500x375, 2.12M)

The Fed is controlled by Rothchilds/Rockefellers. Yes the are that powerful.

Attached: 1526730497472m.jpg (1024x728, 72K)

Because he wants (((the fed))) to drop interest rates to near zero and print money 24/7 to artificially prop us his AMAZING economy. You know, the thing he complained about under Obama and Bush.

Attached: 1472321672958.png (473x500, 28K)

Triffin dilemma.
We are in a trade war and they control the price of money and the value of the dollar.
China can devalue, we can't.

The President has the ability to crash the economy with a tweet like that.

Fuck me dead can Trump shut the fuck up and not crash my fucking portfolio REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fake and gay. Fuck leafs for all eternity.

He's trying to discredit it before he destroys it.
I feel like exposing the truth about the Fed would be more effective, but maybe we already know everything worth knowing about it.
He could tweet about Jekyll island and similar things, but then he would just be called a conspiracy theorist.
On the other hand, he already is, so...

If you don't believe he's going to do it, keep in mind that the establishment like the keep the Fed invisible.
It's rarely brought up outside of conspiracy conversations or economics circles.
Most of the sheep rarely think about it at all.
Not only is he shining a light on it, he's trying to direct public anger towards it.

Not to mention the whole idea of cutting interest rates when the economy is doing fine.
What will they do when the next recession hits and interest rates are already close to zero?

The President of the united States is drawing the normie attention to the monetary corruption of their country on social media.

Read it two more times.