I challenge you to name one single woman who is not a fucking retard

I challenge you to name one single woman who is not a fucking retard.

Just one.

Attached: 1554848921491.jpg (1013x1352, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jDTBsAoCFHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cannot.

Attached: ????.png (638x355, 468K)

Hitler's mom

my mum

Baron's mom

Impossible

This dudes mum

Just my mom but that's it

Attached: Laura.jpg (2607x3714, 3.66M)

Your joking aren't you?

Stumped

Elizabeth the Second, Queen of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth realm, deriving her right to rule directly from the will of God.

or

Attached: Candace.jpg (497x473, 34K)

Stumped

Attached: tenor.gif (300x300, 1.81M)

Your moms a whore

What about

Attached: Jackie.jpg (754x499, 42K)

Yes Allah willed it.

Ur mum.

>accomplishments include getting the president's dick wet
based american retards

Your mom's a Qtard

She is still free... she is sooo cunning...

Attached: download (1).jpg (1160x629, 212K)

What’s her name white chick from Red Ice tv.. Lana. red pilled af. Or Is red ice controlled opposition?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jDTBsAoCFHs

Lmao it's amazing how nothing comes to mind concerning modern women.

SOME historical figgures were women I guess

Janna levin.

I honestly cannot think of anybody.

Dr Alice

Attached: Dr Alice.jpg (560x661, 31K)

oprah winfrey

Attached: khazarmilkers.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

Sure, OK. But by female standards, men are the retards. They don't notice anything that's going on around them, they not only have no social skills, they have no social awareness. They can barely take care of themselves. By their standards, women are right to see men as drooling idiots.

who cares. I can beat up 99% of women and take their valuables and there's nothing they could do if it were not for other men

Found the roastie. Not all of us are virgins here. Some of us have actually been over to a womans apartment. Talk about not being able to take care of yourself.

Attached: Sophia-Loren-Pictures.jpg (801x1024, 75K)

A kike stooge is by definition a retard

Michelle Malkin

unironically Germaine Greer

Of course there's retards on both sides. But you need to understand the red pills of Jow Forums so that you can understand why things need to be done to fix the world.

Men would have never voted for immigration and noguns all this shit. Now everything is unsafe. Who to blame? Women.
Men love fucking and making children, yet the birth rates are declining. Why? Women.
In the same vein, beta males getting angry at not getting pussy and shooting up schools. Why? Women's ability to abstain. You just can't have a happy society like that, it's wanting to have your cake and eat it too.

And I'm not saying that you can solve every last problem by making changes, but you get rid of most of this shit by doing it. There will always be crazies, but right now the whole WORLD seems crazy, not just here and there. Why? Women have structured it so, by using emotions while law making and demanding instead of man's reason. The end result is happier lives for women and men in the end. I know that sounds impossible, but it's not as if women are happy right now either, under their own rules. Women in fact are 2x more likely to be on anti-depressants than men, even during this "incel" problem. So, it's only incel men that aren't happy? Lol.

When you understand everything I am saying, when you do the research - properly - you will understand. Women should support and love men, and not tirelessly desire the Chad like their genetics want. It is simply not compatible with a happy modern society.

the dead ones

Sure men are dull, but in all my life I've only met a couple of emotionally distant men.

While on the other hand literally all my exes, female friends etc. Just seem to be faking emotions to fit the social environment while underneath just have a distance from anything, sometimes even from themselves. Women have no clue what they want amd then they act like it's the guy's fault for this

Joan of Arc
Isabella of Portugal (the one that lead the Reconquista)
Marie Curie (even if she was just an assistant to Pierre that's still pretty impressive)
Mary, Mother of God

Jackie Cha-
Fuck! This is way harder than I thought.

What the fuck did you say about my mom OP?

Attached: 1499706115539.jpg (600x584, 47K)

There are some women that arent retarded. They are usually seen as bitches though because a lot of dudes cant handle it. Sadly that percentage of women is like... .5%

The most you can do is stick to your personality 100% and watch her slowly become a slightly nicer more gentle version of you. Literally every woman I've been with does this.