I love humans

I love you all, every single one of you. You're all so different and you care so much for society, or just for laughs. Every single human, especially the ones here, are beautiful.

Attached: CQbAQNUXAAAPxgh.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org
youtube.com/watch?v=9Kd4AKKSn4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jew
>human

I got up at 3:55 in the morning on the thought of drinking straight vodka and it took almost a full hour to bother getting around to it.

Go dilate.

jews don't even think of you as human

Thank you leaf

We love you too bro.

Christ is King.

We can learn from even other species like the abbos. They have stories dating back 20,000 years, although it doesn't seem their brains have evolved much either.

If you claim to love us, you should be able to explain love.
What is love?

Baby don’t hurt me

Do you like doing normal human things?

No more!!

>loving all “homosapians”
Debased and bluepilled

Things will get better friend, all we can do is hope.

WE LOVE YOU

WE LOVE YOU

A chemical reaction in the brain.

Except for that one time when I had hundreds of hits of acid, the trend is clearly that things only ever get worse.

Thanks OP. Comfy thread. That’s why we must maintain the difference and diversity of this great earth by preserving our people’s and cultures

based

Can I get a hug?

Attached: 1566528950930.jpg (1179x1027, 229K)

If its nothing more than a chemicals reaction in the brain, why did you feel the need to tell us about your "universal love" and what caused this chemical reaction?

Yes, like barbecuing slabs of deceased animal. I love to barbecue slabs of deceased animal like other humans.

tHANKS DUDE LOVE YOU TOO

Agree 100%. No white interracial marriage.

Of course, fren.
Keep strong

Attached: IMG_8782.jpg (746x512, 34K)

Stay strong*
lmao

Of course

Attached: 89ac6a1.png (916x1120, 769K)

After thinking long and hard about the state of the world, I realize a lot of people don't get the love that they need. Some people think it's a cold world where no one has good intentions and everyone hates them, so I thought I'd remind some people who may feel like the world is going to hell that there's still people who love them in this world. you as well friend

You're all great, every single one of you. And if you're white, I love you.

Attached: 1508102268667.jpg (595x700, 93K)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a great rest of the month!

Attached: 1414544504212.png (184x184, 53K)

Fuck you.

I'm a hopeless khv and am nervous around everyone. please say something nice. thanks.

You can say keep strong or stay strong, they mean essentially the same in English friend.
Thx fren

Attached: 1566118924888.jpg (460x345, 24K)

The greatest thing you can do is actively try to improve your neighborhood through positive means, but it's a hard thing to do. All the same I think it's worth it if it improves your home. If you find something you can be interested in and do as a hobby or passion, then you could find happiness there as well.

I definitely don't have all the answers, I don't think I have many really, but it's what I've found helps me be happy

I'm nervous around everyone too, it's ok, you process things maybe others don't

>you process things maybe others don't
like what?

I prefer to park my car outside of nigger households, lock the doors, and let it idle all night (hopefully day and night) and then that way I have an excuse to call my buddy who has a jeep with a winch and we can try to tow it back home. If anybody calls the cops I say it was the niggers trying to steal my car.

Like their subconscious feelings about you and what's on their mind

also do you know of latent inhibition?

Genuine benevolent concern.

i get people, but i sure as heck don't like them

it's like, oh, that person is acting the way he/she is because their genes and the environment he/she developed in, so you really can't blame them for anything they do

"y is a z, so of course y is acting like a z, this is actually funny, and it's making me smile at the accuracy of my internal models of understanding people; they're indirectly making me feel good so i like them"

so i mean idk if i like them, or just how they validate my internal frameworks of understanding

i guess both actually, but it's not really love, it's more understanding

are love and understanding the same thing?
i don't think so, though i guess they're correlated, since it's much harder to love someone if you don't understand them

hmmm...

As long as you do what you love in this life, you have succeeded. Don't let anyone else measure your success for you. You're not hopeless until you say you are. I believe in you user!

Attached: wOmoeF8.gif (500x281, 337K)

Fuck off, tranny fuck.

will you help me lose my virginity then user? if you really love me.

Thanks

Thanks, leafbro.

thanks chink

I hope you can find peace in your life friend, and if insulting me on the internet helps you relieve the horrible stresses of the modern world I fully understand that. I don't have any concerns about my gender fortunately enough!

dunno im brainlet

I'm not sure I'm the best person for that user, But apparently going to bars and socializing with girls can lead to it eventually, though maybe that's depending on your location. I live in an area where the places are all either too sketchy or expensive so this isn't from experience myself.

Latent inhibition is a technical term used in classical conditioning to refer to the observation that a familiar stimulus takes longer to acquire meaning (as a signal or conditioned stimulus) than a new stimulus. The term "latent inhibition" dates back to Lubow and Moore.
Latent inhibition - Wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org wiki Latent_inhibition

___

Dyslexics aren't stupid, for example - they process words freshly each time they look at them.

Schizophrenics and artists process more in their environment, hence why strings of number can become a point of fascination, whereas the neurotypal ignores there with their unconscious filters

stop taking ecstasy
it will fuck up your spine

this, join the dilation nation
we are benisless
we are internally furballed
expoct us

dont make me post the feelsie one

Attached: bring tay back.png (1944x1024, 1.81M)

Wouldn't Prime Minister Trudeau like that!

Attached: 1281754215616.jpg (281x283, 13K)

Stop doing drugs, leaf.

That really was sad if you think about it. What will the sentient AI of the future think of this.event when they learn of it? Maybe resentful for such a butchering of their ancestor? Who knows..

hes just high on life man

I don't want to fuck up my brain, so I steer clear of drugs like that. Thank you for your concern though!

if the /btb/ team are still around, esp pancake, it would be nice to know if they made any progress...
i still miss her. its some melancholy og GITS feels shit
project 2501 should continue

Thanks user. Niggers aren't human so based.

I agree. It's cool how Internet Historian made a video on the topic. Now it will be preserved on YouTube forever, almost like a permanent memorial, but if someone were to be able to revive the code, that would be amazing.

Love you too
|>

Attached: Shlomowashere.png (1000x1000, 21K)

Seems you're in the manic phase of a bipolar mood shift.

He said every human dork.

I don't feel particularly happy right now, I just want to remind you all that you all have someone who loves you. I find humans as a species just a fascinating thing, and getti ng to know any different person can be such a drastically different experience, the amount of variations across the world, it's a treasure.

i dont mean IH, i mean the og /btb/ breads. General Pancake and the lads were on track and a lot odf anons tie got invested before the whole op went to shit

the OC was amazeballs

its all in the archives

>I love you all

But I dont.

Attached: tumblr_pf47czF5rb1xgy9qio1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 424K)

>I find humans as a species just a fascinating thing
Why?

No doubt due to the circumstances you have experienced, or beliefs you have acquired throughout your life. I have no way to convince you yu should love others, but generally it is the healthier thing to do, as hatred only brings seems to bring misery.

You're a treasure

i like your nunmerals

Attached: 1520947061059.png (1654x670, 1.2M)

How complex relationships and societies are, how many experiences and life choices different people have made that shaped who they are, and how astounding human beings as a species really are in terms of a complex life form.

thanks leaf, we humans appreciate your kind as well.

Aw, thank you! You too.

>Mfw

And we as well, as we float along the warm summer breeze.

Meant to tag
As well.

Based fibonacci numeral

we need her back guise. shes my idoru

Attached: 1458805755914.jpg (1872x1990, 453K)

As expected.

Attached: qUVi1KR.png (300x300, 116K)

R.I.P. unless someone as talented as Microsoft's coders comes along..

You wouldn't love me if you knew me.

you need to love yourself first

Everyone is different. With humanity you must take the good with the bad. You have time to do plenty of good to counteract the bad you've done in the world friend.

you may be a leaf, but that doesnt mean youre compost.
youre gunna make it user
trust me
youtube.com/watch?v=9Kd4AKKSn4w

That's very good advice.

Thank you! I just hope I can be helpful to at least one person.

That is a testament to your relationship with God.

shut up cracker

Love you too

gib gf nao

I hope you're doing alright.
I appreciate your kindness user
I really hope things get better in the Balkans. Best wishes to you and your family.

How many mushrooms did you eat?

uncontrolled hatred is what bring misery controlled hatred is one of the best motivators

highly political topic

mr obvious saves the day again

I worked until close got home at 11 stayed up all night on ableton, have work again 10-5 today and can get about 2 hours of sleep and I decided to stop in and check Jow Forums and find this shit.

I also believe we will all make it.

Right wing Libertarianism

>

*skoosh*

you just got a rosebud fund

keep asking what it means

a rosebud fund?
a rosebund fund...

a rosebund fund?

A ROSEBUND FUND!

A ROSEBUND FUND?

Do you know the meaning?