Subliminal submission of minorities

I started sporting a Chaplin's moustache and Now whenever I cross a minorty on the street they will look down and escape my stares.
Any other subtle power level move to make minorities feel not welcome?

Attached: IMG_20190825_104740.jpg (1200x1600, 394K)

Uhh wtf dude you're a moselim urself

Oh I get it, the Italians are the minorities in your area, lol good job Ahmed.

I grew a muslim-style beard so kids don't annoy me on the bus.

I always make sure to wear something yellow so real muslims know I'm not a dirty fucking sandnigger.

>Acquafresh
>Probably posting from Rotterdam
>Enjoying Pim Fortuyn's killer to be free out of jail
>Calling anyone a muzzie
Wew

>wear something yellow
Pls explain didn't know about this

>whenever I cross a minorty on the street they will look down and escape my stares

Carmine, do you also look down and avoid your own stare in front of the mirror since you are browner than a Lebanese?

Garibaldi didn't unite Italy, he divided Africa.

Attached: Kingdom_of_the_Two_Sicilies_within_Europe_in_1839.svg.png (275x312, 26K)

Lmao, so today thanks to You I know people living in lake Como area from 7 generations are lebanese.
Kys for falling for the jew muh White meme

Muhammad was once attacked by a storm of yellow doves and he said Muslims shouldn't wear yellow because you are supporting the birds against the prophet.

My grandfather did a tour of Yemen.

Attached: yellow dove.jpg (400x300, 19K)

Noice thanks I'll start doing It

extra information: they're not "supposed" to wear gold either. it's entirely possible that modern "yellow=gold" is a shift of meaning over the years. but the rule still exists and I see muslims wear gold all the damn time.

I had moustaches 10 years ago
now wife doesn't let me to have this

life sucks

>people living in lake Como area from 7 generations are lebanese.

Is that even you in the picture?

Posting your own picture on a forum one cunt hair away from being outlawed in Europe isn't that smart either.

Anyway, dark eyes, dark or very tanned skin, dark hair, hairy chest, and the look of a Neapolitan bibitaro (drink seller)....

What more do you need to be declared an honorary Terun?

A crooked nose?

You really fell for the muh White meme thus kys
From Caesar to napeoleon to anyone doing anything relevant ever, all had dark hair and dark complexion
You're not an anglo mutt or a retarded burger protestant so there's no reason You should sprout that blonde nonsense
Kys

That pic is fucking gross. Delete it.

>now wife doesn't let me
Heh.

I’ve seen Syrian refugees whiter than that, just saying.

See and kys

fuck this is the one reason i dont cut my hair. i get comments from family members saying to cut it but i know that when i do, its because i will want to. your wife is being a bitch dude

kek OP I look way whiter than you and I KNOW I'm not white hahahahahahahahahahah

Based Italian.

Many Brits have dark hair and dark eyes, there is nothing wrong with that, yet when you have dark olive skin can you still call yourself "white"?

I know it is not a proof of African miscegenation, other caucasians are dark too like the Indians, they have 0% of African admixture, yet you will never ever call a dark Indian "white" right? So why should we pretend "brown Italians" are white either?

One of the problems I see is "recessive genes" that is, if I had a sister and she had your son, he would look nothing like me and probably resemble Luigino di Maio.

Attached: luigino.jpg (1200x600, 75K)

>Whop looks like a stereotypical whop
mamma mia

The majority of stinky, dirty Arabs I saw growing up in Dearborn were majority MUCH whiter than OP's pic.

Point is fixating about being blond or White is a jewish trick
Not even hitler's Reich cared about complexion or being white, they just cared about expelling jews from their power structures.
The only retards believing in the white meme were burgers inbreds and you are really retarded for falling for It.
Not a sigle sentient person can unironically talk about being white in public, shame on you lol

>Not even knowing what being tanned is
>Unironically sprouting the muh white jewish trick
Burgers are really a disgrace for this board and the world at large

Oh come on man, they leave their own countries for better pastures. Everyone knew they didn't have machismo otherwise they'd stay in their own country and fix their problems! But that would require rebelling. I blame their heavy christian upbringing. I mean they even have their own (((brand of Christianity))) that you don't get anywhere else. I bet you it teaches them to cuck themselves harder than the Americans.

Attached: Jews True Agenda.jpg (800x797, 223K)

>Memeflag
Opinion discarded

a solid half of arabs are only half arab, half whatever-european-sperm managed to rape their way into the middle east during the crusades.

sauce: am half french-lebanese that can chameleon shift between german and lebanese appearance based on facial hair length

pic unrelated

Attached: 19558cb1ab04811e139091e95b1971747a26298ea022deb4bd545856611f326c.jpg (768x768, 105K)

Doesn't change the fact that you're not white buddy

Fortuyn was a literal faggot and boy fucker.

Moustache is ok; the beard not so much imo

Based and moustachepilled

90% chance that guy is morocunt

U have to go back

Dude u know indians are mixed with australoids right?

mohaMAD

Never cared or pretended to partake into this jewish burger muh white meme so don't really understand why you keep spamming It
Noone cares Abrham

>gets hurt by facts
He was gay and fucked Moroccan boys in the ass, this is the person you look up to? Also he was killed because he opposed the JSF.

>The only retards believing in the white meme were burgers inbreds

Yes the whole white/non-white dichotomy was spawned in Burgerland because of their baboon slaves, they were and many still are scared shitless of mixing their blood with negroes, and since the few brown people in North America were usually quadroons or other partly African mutts when a Yank sees a Sicilian he automatically think of nigger miscegenation, even if that is not the case most of the times.

>talk about being white in public, shame on you lol

Did I piss you of Mr. Como Lake?

You know what, I think you got tanned like a motherfucker and now you are fishing for dumb Yanks to play with....

Have any source?

You're an embrassement for our flag and should really stop posting
Yeah, I'm tanned because I'm not a wage slave and I can afford 2 and half months Summer vacation, but even if It wasn't the case You already made a jackass of yourself by looking for you's spamming the burger meme so...again, kys

How old are you?

Hello cousin!
WTF is this BS fairytale you came up with?

>You're an embrassement for our flag and should really stop posting

It is the other way around Gennaro: it is your Basil, Mozzarella and Tomato colored flag that is an EMBARRASSMENT to my Venetian genes. ("embrassement" is probably some Sadomasochistic kinky shit)

>I'm not a wage slave and I can afford 2 and half months Summer vacation

That's a lot of words to "unemployed" or are you a NEET son of the proprietor of some Lakefront properties?

Attached: Flag_of_Republic_of_Venice_svg.png (1280x662, 281K)

Give a source faggot

Lol imagine being so poor and a literal northern terrone (Veneto) You cannot fathom someone creating is own wellbeing by being able to gain money in this day and society.
Anyone not being well off in 2019 should kys, thus kys

based birds.

>Muslims shouldn't wear yellow

What the fuck was wrong with Muhammad? What a retard.

Op is clearly a south Asian working in some dairy farm.

You'll never be white, boi
You're delusional, boi
I'm sure if I did a 23andme it would show that I have more european in me than you coud ever hope to achieve, boi

>my hero is a literal degenerate faggot
Google it yourself lazy faggot

Attached: thumb_download-135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony-png-image-with-53344791.png (300x345, 24K)

>northern terrone
I like that, it perfectly describes the appearance of someone on this forum...

>You cannot fathom someone creating is own wellbeing by being able to gain money in this day and society.

I'll bite, what is that that you do? And don't cite privacy or other fucking excuses, unless you are dyslexic there are a thousand different ways to describe the way you made your money without compromising your identity. (Moreover you poster your PICTURE here, privacy isn't your concern)

HAHAHAH ITALIANS AREN'T WHITE CONFIRMED
HAHAHA WHITER THAN YOU, YOU LITERAL MUHAMMED

Attached: quintessentially italian.jpg (400x267, 43K)

Stay mad pleb

Poor bait is poor
Lurk moar faggot

Se questa è la tua faccia, sembri tu il negro e non loro. Zio, sei più scuro di qualunque marocchino abbia mai visto

Why do you pretend to be white you dumb cunt? Embrace your afrikaan heritage

>Imagine being such and underage sunmerfag you miss the bread point and automatically try to bait with the jewish muh white meme
Nu/pol/ is literally a cesspool

Honestly this. Does this count as white in Italy?

user made that up.

Most sources I see are from nafri niggers accusing him and don’t even see one legit source
>hahaha Pim Fortuyn was a pedo. How did I know? B-because he is a evul whyte man. S-stop denying nazi.

Lol pls be real

>Imagine coming from the country of Caesar, Michelangelo, Rossini etc. and still unironically falling for the jewish burger muh blonde White meme
You're an embarassing summer child with a giant inferiority complex towards inbreds anglos descendants...kys

The fact that he was an open homosexual is enough.

>Stay mad pleb

No, fucking forget it Pasquale, I wanna know of you made your millions, for real.

Plus, the fuck are you doing wasting your precious time on the net on Jow Forums why aren't you other there partying with whores and sniffing cocaine?

Carmelo, trova i coglioni di dirci come hai fatto i soldi o taci per sempre.

Attached: Northern Italian Master Race.png (1590x2036, 1.05M)

>Wife doesn't let me
>Let me

You're a terrible excuse for a man. My gf put up an ultimatum to cut off my beard and I told her fuck her ultimatum and pack her shit and gtfo of my house. She never has tried any bullshit about changing me since. It was a shortest that you failed. She now knows she can get away with controlling you. It all ogre for you now.

Doesn’t make him a pedo. Funniest part about this muslims accuse him as pedo meanwhile the most important person of islam was openly pedo himself lol.

I still don’t take u seriously if u don’t give me a legit source.

Wonder what's rounder, OP's down syndrome face or his potbelly?

>imagine believing all Italians are niggers

Faggot apologists get the roof

>Northern terrone trying to steal my businness
>Northern terrone believing among the people I hang out with (500 years old surnames) cocaine and dirty hookers are considered cool
I fuck countess and noble women you terrone,
stay mad pleb

>t.yusuf
U lost this argument because u pick up your facts straight out of your ass.

OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL

Cope

all you have to do is hold your head eye. When some nigger or spic looks at you look at them back and they always look away. These nigger and brown people scum are cowards unless in large hoards.

When prophet Jesus(peace to him) will come back he will be wearing yellow dress.

Some try to say that red clothes are not permitted for men, but the *real* arab world says no to yellow. You're just a Spare Indian.

He ain't coming back. Fables aren't real.

Attached: Jesus is already dead.jpg (670x321, 75K)

True

Kek.

cool story

Attached: Italy8-7-fabio-cannavaroWChampions25-52cs_x222.jpg (640x480, 60K)

t. Arab

You acquafresh muzzie invaded faggots really see arabs everywhere, don't You?
Go back to Rotterdam and suck Fortuyn's killer cock

Oh yes

>italian flag
>arab pic

top kek

Dude you literally look more like a shitskin than me and im 50% shitskin

Wow sick burn dude I will literally never recover from such a roast.
I'll keep thinking about this while on the upper deck of my boat in Sardinia and probably I'll have to take some pills to Be able to sleep

>Le burger mutt fishing for you's
here, you got one, now please go back tracing your ancestors' lineage past your grandparents lol

my dude, look at you, lmfao

Cringe and non-whitepilled

>I'll keep thinking about this while on the upper deck of my boat in Sardinia
When are we gonna start shooting down migrant boats?