What would you do if you were a president?

Attached: mv_04_20190701160847057.jpg (1400x580, 137K)

Deport kikes and sandnigs then nuke Israel.

Hunt all the other presidents down one by one and become supreme ruler of earth. Then nuke Israel.

>May wears red, Merkel is dressed in blue
what did they mean by this?

first of all I would not let anyone vote anything in an election just cause their 18 I would have them go through some tests and if they pass there allowed to vote just like how you take a car driving test

>Be a shut in
>Only give one talk a year
>avoid the media like the plague
>work on my bowling game
>resign after 2 years after signing an executive order to abolish the federal system

Enforce our borders by bankrupting businesses that hire undocumented workers, and seizing property from those that rent to them. Mandatory e-verify for employment and housing. It would make illegals self deport if there was nowhere to work or live. No wall needed.
End the fed. Money would be printed on the basis of economic output, not interest based debt.
Stop foreign governments from interfering in our political process. I'm looking at (((you))), Israel.
De-fund the DEA and remove cannabis from schedule 1. It makes no sense that cannabis is considered more dangerous than opiates.
Tax churches.
End zoning requirements that disallow affordable housing. They are a human rights violation that only serve the desires of tax authorities and investors.
End gerrymandering of voting districts.
End for-profit prisons, jails, and probation.
Hold the CIA, NSA, law enforcement, etc. accountable for their illegal actions.
End HOAs.
Forbid anyone that holds dual citizenship from holding public office, lobbying, or civil service.
One nation under Godzilla.

Attached: 1559400210065.jpg (353x417, 16K)

Deport all non-whites and Asians that do not speak English or French.

Deport every fucking Lakota tribe (Jacksonian Hot Potato LOL UR TURN USA). They are the worst natives, and they aren't even native.

Build a high speed passenger train along the Trans Canada.

Build a shit ton of high tech gas and oil pipelines.

Start investing money in drones and microsatelite launch systems and carbon neutral LNG and stuff we are actually good at. Works better than importing poojabs and filling call centers with them, would nice to actually have a tech industry instead of an excuse for one that smells like a fucking outhouse.

Build nukes and declare war on anyone that wont buy our softwood lumber tariff free.

Attached: 1566524116844.png (684x681, 581K)

President in Germany has nothing to say, so I go with Chancellor. Reintroduce military service, lower taxes and social welfare, make federal level responsible of deportation. Cut foreign aid, cut domestic aid for ngo's
???
profit

Gif related, Annex all Jews to be the 110th exiled from America. Send Niggers back to Africa via boat rides. Build a massive wall and keep Spics from coming over. Traitors get the rope publicly. Mutts get spaded.

Attached: 1557982545930.gif (640x350, 547K)

Probably preside.

Probably kill everyone in that pic.

Total war on kikes and nigs. All kikes die. All nigs go to Africa. Use the human genome to establish genetic markers for African and kikes genes. anyone who possesses those genes is not allowed in the country. After the deportation, anyone who is found inside the country possessing those genes gets instantly executed by judge dredd style genetics enforcement officers. Also Mexicans get to come here but they are slaves forever with no rights same as women.

Where is Boris Johnson?

>This game
What happens next ?
Does Jesus comes back ?

1. Immediately recall all foreign troops worldwide.
2. Executive order for Engineers corps to build up the wall, manned with machine 24/7.
3. Increase funding to ICE, and end Catch & Release.
4. Nationalize the Feds.
5. Nationalize Apple, Amazon and other big corporations that use large foreign labor.
6. Nationalize Youtube and Twitter and enforce a free speech policy.
7. Stop sending aids to Israel, Africa and the Middle east.
8. Embargo China for crimes against humanity and re-industralize America.
9. Ban Facebook, CNN, Netflix and various media outlets for propaganda against the people.

Attached: Shakygoblin.png (261x647, 227K)

merkel looks like shes dying. hopefully a hitler 2.0 comes along and saves europe.

Only to thank the ones that gave the pure race a safe place once again.

Ban all niggers from my country

Draw my face on the moon using half of my nukes.

who let this happen?

Attached: xtAuKJb.png (120x105, 16K)

Make watching anime punishable by life imprisonment

plant potaties in presidental gardens, keep pigs in Pantovčak forrest

They’re showing deithcland in a collaborative obedient light

top row third from left ruined the fucking shot.

Attached: 1563195451404.jpg (1370x898, 74K)

Declassify absolutely everything.

Attached: 1479015411398.jpg (420x420, 51K)

can I watch in prison though?

>nuke Africa
>nuke Israel
>nuke India
>nuke Mexico
>nuke Britain
>nuke New York & Washington
>nuke Vietnam
>watch Anime while it happens

setup a national funded /po/ with no rules

fuck my hot intern in the oval office

Who is the 7' tall guy on the right?