Biological virus that targets race?

Would it be possible to make a virus that targets certain genes only found in certain races and kills them all?

Are jews already planning this you think?

Should whites be first? Or will asians wipe us all out?

Attached: 32g.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/3z1dsx/is_it_going_to_be_possible_to_develop_a/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Weaponized sickle cell

too unstable, mutates and kill us all

reddit.com/r/Futurology/comments/3z1dsx/is_it_going_to_be_possible_to_develop_a/

Attached: dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg (960x540, 293K)

already exists

Attached: yersinia pestis.jpg (505x500, 42K)

I have in me all the dna you need to wipe out the entire middle east and africa. I'll gladly give whatever part of my body for this endeavour.

Certainly, but some innocents like the 1/128 part native American whites will die and without killing all of the targets and also

One that targets Melanin lol

That would be hilarious

lmao

hahahaha

actually this shit is kinda scary when you think about it, hopefully this stuff is under supervision, it could be worse than nuclear bombs

The problem with this idea is the genetic markers that define the traits of socially organized racial categories are many. Let's say there is a Klansman who has a virus maker, and he wants to kill black people. There are several dozen genetic combinations that cause a person's skin to become "black", and so he would have to tailor this virus to attack all those people with "black" skin color genes. Except he would get lots of people he did not consider black, including many people he might consider white, maybe even himself because he might have one of the combinations for black skin that didn't emerge because of other genetic factors. Skin color isn't the only feature of race. Facial and body features, skeletal types, blood factors, lots of little nitpicky things all combine for social constructs of race. A person seeking to wipe out a social race will not find any simple set of genetic markers to target because social and biological race, while they overlap, also don't overlap, like a insanely complex venn diagram, there are just too many ways, genetically, to build a person of any given social racial type. The worst part is that, even if they managed to deploy such a virus, they might salute the death of their target, but be aghast when people they had assumed were "pure" start dying too. Seems Jethro has some black genetics in him, because, well, people mix. the genetic differentiation of populations that develop over time and had developed over time for humans also spread throughout our population because humans migrate, we trade brides, we leave babies in every port, the genetic development along the Gambia river can end up being found from Scotland to Korea. So, they can do it, it just won't achieve what they want it to.

>Facial and body features, skeletal types, blood factors
>social constructs

Attached: 1424492206596.jpg (250x238, 8K)

what about a cocktail of white dna that spread like a virus and morphed/changed all no white genes making everyone turn into white people? And replacing all black/brown genes with white ones.

That would be awesome

>reddit pasta
Does it taste good?

One would not design such a virus by targeting a specific gene for color of skin unless it was specific for a target population, it's a non argument.

There are many genes that are almost exclusive in specific populations, and some that can exist in almost all populations but not some. One example is pretty much any Neanderthal gene is non-existant in almost all Sub-Saharan Africans but almost all other humans have Neanderthal admixture.

The feminism bioweapon is more dangerous.

>Biological virus that attacks race
There's one already in existence, it's niggers

I was about to comment on that too, but you must notice that he did not challenge the scientific validity of race.
I find the word construct correct because we observe genetic expressions in individuals to assume their race as according to our classifications, which has the right to be called a construct because it has basis in our personal experience and observations

Attached: 216273612125.jpg (2294x2294, 1.33M)

oh shit not Elizabeth Warren.....

lmao

You will learn to live with the thought.

Fuck no man. It's hard enough to find decent clothes at the gap

I wouldn't even be surprised at this point if Israel already has this.

>Jow Forumstard tries to invent the anti-nigger disease
>fucks around and forgets to carry the 2
>accidentally unleashes captain trips
>goes on Jow Forums and shitposts "s-sloppy job mossad" one last time before drowning in his own snot
>mfw

Attached: e8a.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

hahaha

if someone has it its gotta be the jews, probably all they've been working on xD

its possible and whites have been targeted, tanking our fertility

ive always thought that's because of radiation and cell phones, but yeah could be

the jews probably got a disease to make white men feminine and want to become transexuals and cucked too :D

targeting sickle cell would be more realistic. x percentage of melanin would be nice too. bonus points if it kills off coalburners that have absorbed negro semen into their system after several miles of bbc

Attached: nigblmthief.jpg (590x159, 31K)

>Are jews already planning this you think?
I'd be more worried about exchange students

>Jow Forumstard tries to create anti-nigger disease
>succeeds
>turns out he fails the one-drop rule
>its going to be a long and painful death
>goes on Jow Forums and types "I have information that will lead to Hillary Clintons arrest"
>dies in mere seconds

makes virus to kills all black people, succeeds and is very happy, doesnt know he has 1% black dna. Kills himself too

XD

oh you already made this joke, hahah

What do you think the various DNA collection places are doing with your information. Probably all kinds of fucked up shit.

Ask the last South African government and Israel. They had a joint research project about that. Was a bit embarrassing for Israel since when it became public it was also discovered that the original research had its origin in Nazi medical experimentation. That really pissed off some members of the Knesset.

Genethics: The Clash Between the New Genetics and Human Values - By University David T Suzuki

Attached: bio weapon.jpg (531x401, 95K)

this is all bullshit

Yeah, real smart... There is something called mutation and that could backfire really badly...

this is already a thing. I dont want to talk too much on it but I am pretty sure its declass

>A person seeking to wipe out a social race will not find any simple set of genetic markers to target because social and biological race, while they overlap, also don't overlap, like a insanely complex venn diagram, there are just too many ways, genetically, to build a person of any given social racial type. The worst part is that, even if they managed to deploy such a virus, they might salute the death of their target, but be aghast when people they had assumed were "pure" start dying too. Seems Jethro has some black genetics in him, because, well, people mix.

So you're saying Amerimutts would be wiped out too....

Attached: Awoo_Kek.jpg (900x900, 163K)

eco fascists rise up

You could create a virus that targets RH positive people

Israel already did it to kill Palestinians but they were too closely related and it would have killed the Jews too.

i'm more the nuclear fire kind of guy. for the dramatic effect. just nuke the cities, all the garbage congregates there anyway.

Attached: nukeitall.jpg (474x237, 12K)

Attached: You+need+to+go+back+to+reddit+and+circle+jerk+_1465c3320759b1cb9cbbce1e79436f0b.jpg (712x1024, 211K)