Aboriginals aren't human

>aboriginals aren't human

Attached: hotnoongar.jpg (1024x766, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9DWep5G4BY
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/saharan-remains-may-be-evidence-of-first-race-war-13000-years-ago-9603632.html
archive.is/ZkZYP
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Palawa Kani, the "indigenous" language of Tasmania, is younger in age than Klingon and Javascript.

They need 2-3 rounds of bleaching desu

what! they look like that! wow I didn't know that because I've only seen the pictures of the ugly abos being spammed here.

not a single full blooded one

>jews aren't human

Attached: jews_say_bullshit_again.png (1441x800, 1000K)

those are muttoids.

the full blooded ones look like orcs.

Attached: Lena-and-Rosie-Pula.jpg (2000x1333, 1.72M)

>I've only seen the pictures of the ugly abos

How dare you! They are simply "different".

Attached: homo flubada.jpg (508x678, 30K)

It is interesting, that abo-mutts looks cutie, meanwhile pure abos are nothing but abomination, and if you look at pure niggers(nilotic people or smth like this) they look aesthetic, but mulats are 56% face

Fucking hell, seriously how are these half-abos made? Who the hell would fuck that thing?

100% chance of having Irish surnames user.

>comparing obese pensioners to teenagers.

weet jij wel, grachtsmoffie

Attached: tiwi women.jpg (1000x665, 200K)

Left middle is kinda qt

>she's kinda cute
And thus the cycle beings anew
Another generation of thieves.

>Sweden
As expected.

Fuck off, she's mine.

top middle
>kek

They're denisovians, a degraded off-shoot anyway. Aus Gov been covering this up for ages. Not human either way.

Remember "the stolen generations"? 600000 nog kids were adopted at birth into good white christian homes. not a single one managed to find paid work as an adult.

And this is what Australian communists consider to be an eligible "Aboriginal" candidate for parliament.

youtube.com/watch?v=r9DWep5G4BY

They were "stolen" because their own parents/tribe were constantly abusing them (incest, rape, torture, cannibalism). It was just a bunch of Christian Whites making the best of a totally fucked up situation - now we're blamed for doing the only thing possible to help a dying species.

Australia really does have the most wonderful fauna!

I love my abo gf
She is cute

Lmao

I want to break your face with a Gouda cheese wheel.

:( As far as I've seen it takes at least half white genes to get any use out of one

that's the joke
>Aboriginals were not considered citizens of Australia until 1967, and some were regulated under Flora and Fauna Law.

They are vegetation.

What about you guys?

Attached: image_859.png (1024x1064, 2.61M)

They have been bleeched a lot already. Only a few of those are abo. But yeah more bleeching required to make Sapien

I'm sure there is heavy drinking involved.

Either way, I'd take an abo over a nigger anyday. Actually, I'd take an abo over any other non-white.

Netherlands, lel

if they aren't human then they can't produce fertile spring with humans. so let's send some desperate user out there to test the waters.

I wish I was a retarded aboriginal. I could maybe have a happy life.

>shillls for abos
>Indian flag
Checks out

search: Apes and monkeys on GEDMATCH

- independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/saharan-remains-may-be-evidence-of-first-race-war-13000-years-ago-9603632.html

- archive.is/ZkZYP

Homo sapiens' classification as a species is questionable at best.
The fact that Humanity (Species) has several sub-species and dozens of races is unquestionable.
Neanderthals and Denisovans were said to be different species despite being able to interbreed with Sapiens, not to mention Cro-Magnon.
Nowadays we have the same genetic diversity on Earth but every documentary talks about there only being one surviving species.
The real mystery is why the fuck can other homini interbreed with each other while chimps can't fuck bonobos.

The one with the feet sticking up a cute. Imagine the smell.

They're pretty docile. And quite a few a good fun. They don't enact rape epidemics or any of that shit, most of their crime is on their own people.

Lol have you never met an Australian man? They’d fuck anthills for a laugh.

I've never met a hot abo chick. I've seen a single attractive Indian once. I should have taken a photo cause that has never happened again.

Attached: 00154539.0001.jpg (173x150, 10K)

How do aussie abos comparing to the canadian chug?
Do they
>steal
>tweak out anywhere at anytime
>claim theyre "da original white men"
>act like turbo niggers
>knock up their nasty ass meth junkie cousins
>walk in the middle of the highway in pitch black at 2 am
>literally everyone hates them

Attached: coalburn.png (676x795, 782K)

The current trend is pissing into your own mouth.

All of those things (but they sleep on the highway because it's warmed up from the day's sun). They're easily pleased and nowhere near as shit as your niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Pretty much your standard interaction with them (never mind the outback location) - they're fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

jewish men

How did Australians fuck that?

Sunny Leone is a queen brother

wew

Attached: Aboriginal-models-such-as-Samantha-Harris-are-among-the-most-beautiful-in-Australia.-Here-she-wears- (1197x893, 89K)

Give an Aussie a six pack of beer and he'll fuck worse than that.

how did murricans fuck literal chimps and carry AIDS to murrica?

It was the foundation of using alcohol as a coping mechanism.

she's solid 6/10

Probably smells of curry.

Yeah, got some white niggers around here - but they somehow build a good country that's a magnet for migrants.

you're an animal

The half/quater ones are dangerous as fuck. Just white enough to be smart, just abbo enough to be niggy. They are devious things with a mean streak in them, hardly ever met one that i liked.

Probably fucked her from age 0 up to 16 then fucked off when orc set in. Pedostraya strikes again.

fuck me dead, that's dirty filthy. Damn Swede

Shut your mouth jan
You have small shoulders

even better

I don't care. I'd be retarded and the state would give me free money and an apartment. I would be nice to white people and they wouldn't expect it from shit like me, so they'd be pleasantly surprised and treat me well. I'd go about my days walking my doggy with a hat on against the sun and making lunch and dinner. The only downside is no sex with humans, but I'm not getting any right now either, so same difference.

All adds to the flavor.

Oh, so they are Pinay then.

Pic related.

Attached: the truth about abos.jpg (58x125, 1K)

That's pretty much what many of them do already.

You mean niggers? Also as bad as niggers are, most of them are not as hideous as abos.

Indeed

She looks pure Swedish desu, ofc your blood is calling u to breed her.

Not even an abo could read that size with their eagle vision.

Nice try

Yeah, but abos don't enact rape and murder epidemics on whites.

Fucken book worm. He was the punishment you got wagging school to smoke bongs. turn on daytime tv and holy fuckkkk bookworm is fucken scary.

You only posted the thumbnail

High quality pic related

Attached: the truth about abos (real).png (565x1204, 78K)

>>claim theyre "da original white men"
I know a full blood abo who claims that the abos are one of the lost tribes of israel. I had to stop myself from laughing out loud in front of him. We wuz jews an sheet.

He's a top bloke but, works full time in the mines, about 60 or so.

She's cute, i hope she doesnt smell like vindaloo.

It's lonely in the Outback with no Sheilas around.

Yeah that's the typical bush community. They've always been like that, now they just have some chicken and beer to waste time instead. There are other abos who do much better.

I am sorry for this image. Sometimes I save images from other threads and when I post them it's always this small low quality unreadable shit.

bloody abo, get it right

Shes been immensely bleached ya poo.

the one in the back isn't

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 9.15.13 PM.png (312x231, 102K)

get help

Abos are pretty docile and have a good sense of humour in my experience. They get angry quick but they're too lazy to do anything about it so they're easy to calm down.

The mixed mutts are pretty aggressive though, but that's probably the Irish side

Fucking lol

>buy hoy chicken
>remove spine
>fuck it
Now I have my afternoon project. Off to the market.

Yeah, pretty much. Great people. All other non-whites should be killed and a few million abos used to replace them. Just have a world of 98% Europeans and 2% abos.

kek. Niggers in the states often have Irish surnames.

2,4 and 5 are cute

I got sucked off by a abo tranny last week.
Best BJ of my life.
Hurl your abuse at me.

Don't forget the Aussies were probably fucking 10 year old Abo lolis and not pensioners

Front row 3,4,5 are the best desu.

Beat me to it

the early prison colonies were 10-1 male to female.

Attached: 1534324573847.jpg (639x960, 45K)

Hey! HEY! Klingon is a legitimate language!

Attached: 1_uJoNo--Z68WoX6FASkR_pg.png (888x596, 233K)

Literally would all of them int he front row. They are cute

>ITS TIME FOR A TALE
I agree. That show sucked dick.

Makes you realize that Indians are just bleached protohumans. Explains a lot, doesn't it?

You were literally founded as a Police State, the bogans use their excess aggression to work hard if they have strict leaders