Pewdiepie the cuck

Literally cucked himself in fitting Swede fashion by having a woman officiate his wedding. Not to mention marrying a literal gold digging roastie, who is going to divorce him in a couple of months, and milk him for all he's worth.

Attached: cuck my shit up.png (772x385, 690K)

We understand women don't find you attractive, but you don't have to mad man, work out instead

t. cuck

yeah he is fucked in a few years. Right now he is under the spell of the young roastie.. but in time she will get tired of him, divorce him, and be rich for life.

Italians are likely to divorce only after a couple of kids are made... so its a win-win...

They've been together for longer than you've been alive, you absolute baby.

Attached: VLJ35y5iZY8.jpg (640x853, 106K)

>marrying a roastie if you're a multi millionaire
This guy is dumb as shit

>in a couple of months
Nah, she's been playing the long game for a while now, what's a few years more. She needs to pop out a couple of kids for that sweet alimony money, and wait until she'd entitled to half of his shit.

Marriage is a scam. He must be 80iq max

>GEy in ID
Stfu faggot

They've been together long than you've been posting on Jow Forums

>Not to mention marrying a literal gold digging roastie,

Marzia is actually worth about $5 million herself.

You understand the wife handles most if not all of the wedding particulars. He probably had no idea a woman would officiate his wedding and probably doesn't even give a fuck cuz who gives a fuck?

I am 62 years old and have been on this site pretty much since it started.

Did you go to Nam?

That all sounds pretty cucked to me, being submissive and having your then fiance handle everything. In less cucked times there would definitely be no woman officiating it, either.

Obviously got it by whoring herself on cam. Now, she'll be able to get tens of millions more from the eternal swede cuck,.

Let him get cucked, atleast he will produce some offspring.

feed and seed, OP.

>le mad

t.inolongerownmycapital

Yet they have no children and just got married. They act like over sized children. Also race mixing is wrong. Pewds should have a beautiful blonde Swedish woman and at least six children by now.

taking part in wedding preparations sounds gay tbf

>capitalizing every proper noun besides "God"
>including airpods
>le ebin wacky reddit humor
Edgy, fuck off and die

>still worshipping nords in anno domini MMXIX

>who is going to divorce him in a couple of months
Hell no. Not that he's such a catch, but she's ugly and sounds retarded. What is she gonna do after that supposed divorce?

And then she will meet a scottish cocksucker and it will be over

cringe, have sex

Pewds is such a fucking idiot. How long before she takes all his money? I knew that was her intention from day 1

Attached: 152C1D5A-2F0A-4447-B3D0-1AE788CBA5AB.jpg (819x1024, 58K)

>Pewds should have a beautiful blonde Swedish woman and at least six children by now.
Swedish women are too busy getting blacked

Why is the Med qt. marrying this paleskinned barbarian manlet? Race-mixing is a sin.

You can do a lot with half the money of your rich ex-husband

>gold digger
>moved to sweden to be with him when they were 19 and he was a bum who docked boats
Just because some guys are lucky enough to find the one and you never will doesn't mean all women are whores you dumb fuck.

I didn't say he had to, you'd get your family or church to take of that, not your fiance.

You're sooooo fucking jelly.

Lol you're a child.

It's not all about money, besides who says it's in community of goods?

His wealth, yes. Whore of a missus, no.

Imagine being this angry. :)

At least the Sellners had a real tradcat wedding.

Attached: Sellners.jpg (1080x1350, 307K)

She was with him long before he was famous

Losing shekels over a slut is an epidemic.

She found him first and literally roped him in as his Youtube career was taking off. I suppose she liked his goofy charm at first, but lets not beat about the bush, every woman likes when her man is rolling in dough. She stopped doing her own channel stuff not too long ago as well, probably because she knew she will be provided for and doesn't need to put in ny effort anymore.

One thing speaking for her is that they've been together for a while now, but now that they're married, bets are on as to how long it will last.

If she looked like the one on your pic, she could easily get another guy. However, she's friggin ugly, so I'm guessing she will just stay with him.

Oh the Jews did it, of course they did.
Go to bed user.

isn't he a filthy pagan?

>two Europeans
>racemixing

Moron

>She found him first and literally roped him in as his Youtube career was taking off.
Wrong.
> every woman likes when her man is rolling in dough.
And every man likes rolling in dough.
>She stopped doing her own channel stuff not too long ago as well, probably because she knew she will be provided for and doesn't need to put in ny effort anymore.
wow, it's almost like she is preparing to have children and dedicate her time to child raising and not her "job"

You faggots are pathetic.

This.

There's no reason to project your anger in to PewDiePie, he seems like a cool dude and his now wife has been with him since he was poor.

She was with him when he was just random gaming channel.

Well, prots, jews and revolutionaries in general did. That's why we live in a secular clown world.

Did your crystal ball also reveal to you that you'll be marrying a faggot?

>gold digging
>has been with her from before he was famous

Have sex.

Attached: 1563264660785m.jpg (1024x688, 59K)

She isn't the divorce rape type. She's really submissive and will enjoy her role. Divorce rapists are obvious to outsiders and not to the loved up husband. There are always red flags.
Contrary to mgtow inceldom, there are good women about.

he is a cuck, he had no balls married with gipsy not swedish gf

Jelly mgtow incels are seething like always.
Also pewd is probably just not a total marxist but he was never /ourguy/ nonetheless.

>wow, it's almost like she is preparing to have children and dedicate her time to child raising and not her "job"
Semantics, the result is the same. Nothing inherently wrong with it though, you expect the man to be a provider if the woman is pulling her weight on the domestic side. The point is, she simply had a good sense for choosing a guy with potential but in the current climate, the question is how long will this last.

Also, she's in her late 20s, this is the last call for them to have kids, wihch can either mean they had common sense to get married now, or they are late and are trying to catch up now, given how long they've been together.

I get you probably don't pay attention to celebs and you are probably better for it. But she was there when they had no money and he was a college drop out. She was an early fan of his, which is the only red flag ai have seen from her. I think if she was a gold digger, they would not be living so modestly. Their house isn't anything special and they live far enough outside Brighton where prices aren't crazy.

He deserves it. Fuck this cuck

just think he wouldn't have that great life if it wasn't for you guys giving him attention

Attached: 1556105127572.jpg (399x225, 20K)

Havent they been together for over a decade?
Not that I personally care but I doubt pewdiepie is the type who's ignorant to gold diggers.

I don’t know him outside of what Jow Forums says about him and I never saw any of his videos but he seems like a good lad to me, he doesn’t bow to much to the (((cultural marxists))) that’s enough for me, I hope him and his wife will have a good life.

#pewdiepieisoverparty

>Pewds
Back to 9gag

>full of tatoos
yuck

Attached: mfw345.jpg (500x500, 34K)

He could have a harem of azn qts but he choose an italian, wtf is wrong with this man?

>she could easily get another multi-millionaire famous guy

Yeah, no sweetie

Maybe he’s not as low T as you yellow fever soïboï faggit.

She quit youtube to pursue a career in fashion, I believe

I believe they've said they don't want children

I know she was doing fashion-oriented stuff on youtube, but if she's doing it as a career, good for them.

And here my respect and goodwill for them drops.

Have sex

Retarded boomer thinking she needs the money when she's making bank herself
Kill yourself.

>Also race mixing is wrong

No more brother wars, shill. White is white. They will make white babies.

Attached: 1508811398610.png (3800x1904, 715K)

Did he do a prenup? Or is he going to be happy about splitting his millions with his roastie?

5 years from now expect him to do MGTOW videos..

eww wtf I can't even sit through a church service presided over by a wamen preacher without my blood boiling; how can a self-respecting man tolerate such a thing? He might as well go whoring b/c his wedding does not mean shit. It's not like it would have meant shit in the first place. They don't believe in God. Might as well leave it a statecuck marriage like it is anyway.

>Not to mention marrying a literal gold digging roastie

They met before Pewdiepie had fame or money.

I wish them all the best. He's a good guy and she seems like a nice lady.

they're a cute couple
i dunno guys do you think we'll ever find love
i'm an old beat up homosexual but i would have liked a family

Attached: Wojak.png (645x773, 9K)

>She's preparing to have children

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...wew let me catch my breath... AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

???? He swooped her up at like 16 and they have been together since, are you retarded lol

>i dunno guys do you think we'll ever find love
no. love is just a concept women use to trick you into giving up your shekels and dignity.

You show me love, I'll show you selfishness and greed. The only true love comes from someone who doesn't want anything from you. I haven't found someone like that yet.. Nor do I see it in other people's relationships.

>He swooped her
Actually, it was other way round, Her friend showed her some of his early videos and then she started messaging him and then went over to visit him. She had an eye on him from before he went viral.

How is it low T to like asian women?

Good for him. Hope it lasts. Meanwhile over here forever alone.

>Literally cucked himself
>having a woman officiate his wedding
You sound more fragile than you realize. Let me guess you're probably living like shit at the moment, right?
>Not to mention marrying a literal gold digging roastie
>gold digging roastie
Okay keep off the internet. You're more vulnerable than you realize. Not saying that as a mere insult but mere fact. Get outside and converse more.
>who is going to divorce him in a couple of months
And? You shouldn't be concerned with that, you should be concerned with your own lives rather than the happiness of another man/couple.

But oh well, I've learned some peoples lives are unfortunately destined for failure.

Attached: fashionable-people-1950.jpg (478x600, 55K)

Imagine if you will...

A world where getting married doesn't end in divorce 6 out of 10 times....

Where woman won't back stab man on every opportunity to rob his wealth or cuck his politics

This is the twilight zone

So many mad people in this thread. But please do not imply that she got with PewDiePie when he was poor. PewDiePie was never poor. He's from a high class family. He's never been poor

>A world where getting married doesn't end in divorce 6 out of 10 times....
pic related, looks pretty comfy

Attached: 09cbd4d3801a851.jpg (1000x667, 156K)

She isn't with one now. Are you even reading? I was talking about the moon girl, you fucking baboon.

Congratulation Felix. Now go produce some white babies before Marzia is fertilized by the house bull.

Yes of course, you too can marry into a heterosexual relationship before you die from ass aids! In fact I encourage you to find yourself a heterosexual relationship today.

whoever thinks this will last is a fucking delusional idiot. Now that she has a "golden parachute" (married in Cuickland) she can become more selfish and can finally show her true personality. Which means, Pewdipie's happiness will be on a steady decline from now on.. until it inevitably fails.

>numbers prove my theory .o/

My girl makes more money than me, and I’m kinda sure she doesn’t mind it.

hopefully I can inspire you to take a leap of faith and go for it. We aren’t the perfect couple, but we both work to make it work.

if anything, I’d say your view is as twisted and manipulated as a woman’s desire for a big dick and lots of money. your expecting twu wuv like in the movies, when honestly, I don’t think it ever really works out like that.

she may not expect anything from me, and we make a good pair, but it’s not like we’re ideologically perfect. she makes the money, and handles most of the house finding, and bills. I just fix a lot of things around the house, and do my best to take care of her when her uterus decides it’s a lot bigger than it really is.

and honestly it’s pretty good. Is it perfect? No. is it something that can work? yes.

but it ain’t no textbook perfect hot romance like in the movies.

>aus OP set out bait thread
>getting this many bites of all varieties
Damn OP, I guess wombatfags really still got it.

Seething

Either you replied to the wrong post or your reading comprehension sucks. I said he's always been rich and he's never been poor. YouTubers are never poor to begin with. If you are poor you would never have the time or luxury to quit college and make YouTube vids all day

Wait, wasn't his italo roastie brunette?

Attached: obsessed.jpg (380x270, 109K)

>Brit
>uglee
>fat

You almost sound jealous