Officer Christopher Robinson

>be drunk on private property
>cop shows up because some low IQ neighbor called 911
>doesn't have proof of anything
>doesn't investigate anything
>tries to argue with and put words in the mouth of a drunk girl
>claims you were breaking into a truck (no proof)
>makes a big deal about putting handcuffs on despite cops being right down below
>slams head into concrete, gives you brain damage.
>continues condescending speech
>get charged with..... being drunk (not theft). Owe city $3000.
liveleak.com/view?t=CRWrp_1565629367
Entire police department should be gunned down as well as the 911 callers.
Hate women or not, this cop is a piece of shit and should burn to a crisp with his family.
I'll wait right here while the middle class does nothing to force punishment at the Gilbert PD.
Ugly goblins saying the woman got what she deserved, you get a bullet, too.

Attached: 12341253.png (751x1012, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkLb-0-L5OA&feature=youtu.be&t=269
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cops have become anti american pieces of shit. i blame feral niggers for causing this shift in our police over the past few decades

Okay Agent glowmo. Enough with the larping.

It's sickening, but I'm surprised that you're even surprised by it. I watch enough LivePD to know that the gung-ho attitude that leads to these egregious violations is pretty uniform among American police.

everyone knows intoxicated people can't give consent. the cop should have realized that and backed off from approaching. intoxication is not a crime.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (947x407, 88K)

American women are sluts. they deserve to get beaten by the police.

>being drunk
>being drunk AS A FEMALE
>being drunk as a female WITHOUT A CHAPERONE
Fuck cops, but fuck dumb whores and drug abusers too.

>Brain injury

Women have brain damage naturally tho.

this. I have no sympathy for thots. they can never be a victim.

>i get my worldview on police from liveleak

lmao

thank you

>brain injury
>brain
user I...

This. The problem comes from cops being able to make an arrest without an actual accuser in the name of "the state". This leads to abuse. A cop should never be able to arrest someone without an actual complaint from a 3rd party that is not law enforcement or a state official that the accused can confront in court.

She has a kid with the ex. She went to his house and got a flat tire while she was pulling in. They argued over something and he took their child to get ice cream and left her to change her own tire. She tried for awhile, the nosy neighbor saw her doing something next the ex's truck and called the cops. Meanwhile she said fuck it and walked to grocery store to get a beer and wait for the ex to come back to help. That's when cop got there and asserted his authority over her by smashing her face into the cement, knocking out her teeth and giving her a traumatic brain injury. This bitch was super annoying but she didn't do anything to warrant what he did. He should go down for this.

Sorry, nope. Not how law and order works in this country. I'm from Chandler, Arizona. You resist arrest you risk getting manhandled and thrown to the ground. I thought that the police officer was showing restraint when trying to detain her and was even reasonable. Only a fool would defend the lady.

Shame that the dumbass lady didn't get charged for breaking into her ex's car she's obviously guilty when she gave lame alibis to the officer in the video.

How the fuck is that violent ? The officer was MORE than reasonable, polite professional and courteous. The offender was belligerent and ignored a reasonable and lawful order.
She got lucky - officer was clearly going easy.
Backing the cop 100%.

>This bitch was super annoying but she didn't do anything to warrant what he did. He should go down for this

she just kept escalating the situation with her shit responses, she could at least make any effort to placate the human asking questions and co-operate, I would have been tempted to knee her in the face when she was just sitting on the pavement crying "niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick"

>be drunk but are ultimately hurting nobody
>get your teeth smashed and suffer brain damage
>boot lickers will defend this

>intoxication is not a crime

Ok retard

Nobody cares, retard boomer.

>youtube.com/watch?v=NkLb-0-L5OA&feature=youtu.be&t=269

>Wildwood Police have released bodycam video of a confrontation between police and a 20-year-old woman on the beach this past Saturday afternoon whom police accused of underage drinking

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25 Police Bodycam Footage of Violent Beach Arrest in Wildwood, N J - YouTube.png (559x393, 244K)

>The Officer was perfectly reasonable smashing her head into the pavement! She was Drunk.. on her own property!!!

as someone with epilepsy, i'd love to see this cop and his family gunned down. giving someone permanent brain damage, he and his family deserve nothing less.

>Intoxication on a legal substance on your property is a crime!

Was she underage? Why arnt they hauling in pedodad then? the fuck is wrong with this country.

Cops are generally only one IQ point about dump truck drivers. You shouldn't expect much from them and a high rate of errors is foreseeable for the indefinite future. Robots will fix it but they won't tolerate any BS at all.

This bitch got everything she deserves. Fuck her and fuck you faggot.

obvs she didnt deserve that response but the fact is when that idiot cop was there asking questions the least she could have done was tried to mitigate the damage by not acting like a retard

>be drunk but are ultimately hurting nobody
>resist arrest and cooperation on charges of auto theft, start to leave
>get your face bruised pretty bad after falling on the concrete floor
>claim you have brain damage even though your bruise was entirely on the face
>dems will defend this
Fixed that for you :)

This bitch was fucking with her ex boyfriend and he wanted nothing to do with her. You've clearly never been in this type of situation before. A bitch that's been scorned is one of the most fucked up things you'll ever have to deal with because the law almost always takes their side no matter how crazy. This cop has probably been in that situation himself and was just being a bro

She's an old lady. She should be babysitting her grandkids, not getting drunk and fighting cops.

>She was on her own private property!
>her "private property" was also a public apartment complex

Okay retard

It appears she is in her part of the hallway, Yes. Are you the Apartment Police now?

stupid games...

Attached: 1536482561136.png (28x28, 2K)

She was ON HER OWN PROPERTY.

She could of been playing Drunky Monopoly as long as she stayed on her stoop!