Wtf is happening to America?

Wtf is happening to America?
Why are so many people suddenly ok with being casually racist now?

Attached: 5CE22A5A-430D-4162-874C-65B7A5B95A9F.jpg (750x562, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/recode/2019/8/15/20806384/social-media-hate-speech-bias-black-african-american-facebook-twitter
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you call a child a fuck up enough he will become one.

You call white people Nazi enough and.....

I guess this guy decided if he's going to constantly be treated like he's a racist, he might as well just get his money's worth and be one.

Black people have been racist since forever.

More blacks = more racism

It was actually a woman

ever since it became casually ok to hate white people

Because when we tried being nice, every brown skin person teamed up on social media and destroyed 60 years of social equality advocacy in less than 4. Brown people did this to themselves and the jew want to be part of team brown people so fuck the kikes as well as every variant of nigger.

Attached: 1566587941498.jpg (665x662, 75K)

because people have had enough

Attached: niggerdeficit.png (756x768, 131K)

The Kike Media is bringing up an easy target to try to push "tolerance." Normal people are casually racist if you watch their behavior around niggers. They tremble in fear at the presence of even 1 nigger male. Then, these same white idiots say that only white people are racist. Racism is bad and some white community they don't live in deserves to be forced to integrate or killed off.

It's time for forced disintegration. The Jews and Leftists had their fun with diversity at a distance long enough. Turnabout is fair play.

Dangerous words she must be removed from public office immediately

Because racism is a good, natural thing.

We're getting sick of uppity cunts. I hope this goes much further.

It isn’t racist to want your country to remain your country. America is a white country.

women can't be bas...

((()))

Attached: cbckids1.jpg (620x465, 38K)

That’s fake bruh

This is part of the reason why I became racist

Because they want peace and prosperity

AKA white as possible

If I'm gonna do the time, I'm gonna do the crime.

Why this thread again?

Attached: 1546097235486.jpg (3000x1928, 429K)

Nice job finding ONE person to reinforce your idea that is ok with being "casually racist."

vox.com/recode/2019/8/15/20806384/social-media-hate-speech-bias-black-african-american-facebook-twitter

Even these fuckers think that the AI is "racist" for flagging blacks as using more racist language...it couldn't be the fact that minorities use more racist language and hold racist beliefs at all.

We've had enough. SAGE

Attached: xgongivittoya.png (419x238, 84K)

OP here, I actually have an explanation.
You see, when I made that thread, it showed an error message. Then I tried to make it again and it said I had to wait 4 minutes. Then I searched the catalog and found it wasn’t there. So I just assumed Jow Forums Fucked up or something.
I guess the thread was made after all

>suddenly
Yeah bro, I'm sure all those rich white WASP communities on the east coast totally just became racist. Moron.
It's just the news (owned by rich asshole criminals) direct attention to the poors.

Everyone in America has always been casually racist.
It was driven out of professional life and politics, but now it is reemerging as the nonwhites continue to grow more and more radical while the whites continue to tell others that there is nothing to fear.

They pushed to hard to fast
The average American isn’t super racist they are just sick of trying to be polly perfect all the time and constantly worrying over what language to use
Its taxing on the brain to keep up with their bullshit.
People have adopted a shock and awe kinda mentality because its the only thing that keeps the liberal creeps recoiling in horror
People are tired of the bullshit & this isnt Europe its America we say what we want to whomever we want and shouldnt feel ashamed to do so because some pussy ass liberals got offended

Not even close to being true.

and they become furries

Attached: hairycops.jpg (634x713, 106K)

because thanks to the internet ppl are waking up to the fact that all non-whites add to a white society is welfare gibs and a higher crime rate.

It’s not racist. Everyone wants to be with their own kind. The meaning of racist has been twisted over the years to mean anything pro-your-race, for whites that is.

When politicians call for more non-whites to be imported in the name of "diversity" the media does not care or celebrates

Attached: DIVERSITY.jpg (424x530, 31K)