AUS/POL FUCK GLOW NIGGERS RIGHT IN THE PUSSY EDITION

Gladys Berejiklian being asked on air if she'd have an abortion is 'not OK', Minister for Women says
abc.net.au/news/2019-08-25/gladys-berejiklian-asked-on-air-if-shed-have-an-abortion-not-ok/11446156

A Chinese Government-backed education program which has just been axed in NSW public schools should be closely reviewed in SA, the Greens say, but authorities say there are strong differences between the states.
abc.net.au/news/2019-08-24/greens-want-review-into-chinese-confucius-classrooms-in-sa/11445096?section=politics

Child sex doll possession to attract 10-year jail terms under proposed SA law to ban them
abc.net.au/news/2019-08-25/sa-best-law-change-proposal-targets-child-sex-dolls/11446060

Attached: 15607660770618.png (480x640, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-07-11/the-spy-and-the-sas-solider-with-a-loaded-glock/8496608
baka.com.au/politics/federal/secret-sas-squadron-sent-to-spy-in-africa-20120312-1uwjs.html
baka.com.au/politics/federal/no-more-guns-after-asis-hotel-bungle-20121231-2c2i7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based late night edition

Fuck niggers

Attached: 1566305184532.png (720x728, 1.24M)

How to quit your job Mt Druitt style.....

Attached: 1548442032140.webm (636x360, 2.39M)

What did he mean by this?

Last time I ever go to Luna Park.

Attached: 1565023399088.jpg (333x600, 51K)

Any aus airforce/military niggas share you exp.
how stringent are expectations

That was a really shitty thing to do

If you wanna go down with style, give the boss shit.

I liked how she wrote "I quit" and then wiped her arse with it.....

You only had to listen.

Attached: melbourne.png (890x850, 1.48M)

THEN, she gave it a second wipe, just to be sure
and THEN
she picked up the coat with the same hand that she used to throw the shit.
My fucking sides.

Attached: 1545874779838.jpg (480x480, 25K)

Third experiment

Attached: 1.jpg (950x634, 167K)

Finally got me some cop id, thanks mate.

Fuck big csgo losses

Attached: D3DF37E9-EA12-490C-A294-287613A3C0FB.png (801x724, 707K)

mt druitt has more class than that

you still fucking betting on that rigged shit?

Yes but The problem is I didn’t win

just bet on greyhounds or some other shit

Expectations.
>anzac spirit diggers getting ready to slot chinks
Reality
>google 'ADFA Dance Troupe' - seriously cannot make this shit up.

Attached: images.jpg (452x678, 39K)

....didnt win.
Betting on any online 'game' where the computer algorithms will adjust the odds to fuck you.
Worse than playing against physical stacked decks of cards or loaded dice because the computer can change its cheats multiple times a second.
>starve again
>whine again
Seriously just kys.
Wrap chain under clothes, step off pier, recycle yourself to the crabs

Attached: images (3).jpg (640x480, 39K)

THE BIGGEST EMPLOYER IN AUS IS EMPLOYMENT AGENCYS LOLOLOL

I wonder if she’s single?

got proof because I highly doubt that. it's probably Woolworths

>detonator

AHAHAHAHAHAH
Thanks for the laugh user but yeah

Nah not woolies, the biggest employer is the collective levels of government and public service by far

PRIVATE INDUSTRIE CENTERLINK WORKERS
I REFUSE TO WORK FOR THESE ASSHOLES

EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE A HIGH TURNOVER RATE

yeah I didn't think about combining all government employees
what fucking drugs are you on?

Attached: Bruce the shitposter shitposts at Wojak on the internet.png (349x454, 61K)

ALCOHOL
ALSO WHEN CAN I GET MY SAFE GOVT JOB AT ASIO

CAN ONE OF YOU RETARDS GIVE ME A REFERENCE

>WHEN CAN I GET MY SAFE GOVT JOB AT ASIO
When you can do this.....

Attached: 1548192375982.webm (640x480, 2.87M)

yeah you might have to actually go to school or something. had a mate that got recruited out of uni by ASIO he did some advanced physic degree. he ended up quitting and moving to Japan to teach english and marry some jap chick because he is a sperg

Wesfarmers
Woolworths
CommBank
Overall the Pubic Service is biggest employer, but when divided into states and feds, Federal PS is about equal largest with Wesfarmers.

>when you can do this...

Attached: dNWunIB_d.jpg (582x960, 71K)

YOU WOULD BE SUPRISED BOI I AM SUPER ATHLETIC
OH YEAH???

I got pretty pissed when my Mum worked for the local council and I found out most of the people just bludge and have hour morning teas and 2 hour lunches paid for with our tax money. also they employee disabled people who then need fucking assistant because they are mongs

>fucking saved.
This is the picture I was talking about in the last thread
"What do you do at ASIO"
"You just bum off other ASIO operatives."

WHERE IS MY COMFY ASIO JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just piss off the wog speak at the top and make them glow and you have the ASIO magic circle club.

Throw in a few polly faces via ps for the bants.

Am I supposed to email Asio and tell them about my fortnite skills or something?

THE GOVT IS JUST HIRING JOB NETWORKS GUYS I GUESS :/
SAME DUDES THEY FLAME WHEN PUBLIC OPINION FLAILS

ASIO HIRE ME BOIS
I CAN HELP YOU

Attached: 1563468602110.jpg (1012x517, 54K)

Answer the riddle to get the job.
>thin body, tiny eye, never cries
> = you must have a tiny dick to join

Attached: images (4).jpg (646x475, 57K)

WILL PICK UP TRASH

I

I'm positively statuesque

Riddle 2
>falls, lies, runs...
> = you have to be a precious Snowflake

Attached: images (5).jpg (640x480, 34K)

>There you go
>A zee o

Attached: 1540289372361.jpg (733x960, 37K)

WOULD REALLY LOVE A STEADY JOB THAT IS NOT BASED OF MY FELLOW CITIZENS MISERY

Seem we got frontrow-centre in the ABC news tonight. When they talked about banning hate sites, ABC showed screen grabs of /pol.

Looks like the twunts have it in for us.

What tragic public serpent cunt got paid fuck knows how much to put this tripe into the public arena for people to laugh at?

you should pick yourself up and throw yourself into a dumpster

kek. Say hi to Stacia for us when she fucks up and unmasks you after ASIO goes to mentioning her being mentioned on here

Attached: suck_n_blow.jpg (320x426, 11K)

MAN I WONDER
IF I JOIN THE AIRFORCE WOULD THEY GIVE ME FLIGHT TIME?? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS ON POL

hi ASIO. Say hi to Stacia for us. Guess you guys are drawing straws as to which ASIO agent gets assigned to her bullshit.

your last name would have to be Bush if you want to drink and fly

THE (A)- US GUBBERMINT HAS AN OPINION
FUCK THEM

>thinking spooks actually get guns
>sas guys do all the sneaking and babysit the spooks
abc.net.au/news/2017-07-11/the-spy-and-the-sas-solider-with-a-loaded-glock/8496608
baka.com.au/politics/federal/secret-sas-squadron-sent-to-spy-in-africa-20120312-1uwjs.html
>why they arent trusted with sharp sticks
baka.com.au/politics/federal/no-more-guns-after-asis-hotel-bungle-20121231-2c2i7.html

THAT IS SOMETHING THAT IS SO FUKING WORTH IT
but dumbass checklist matters way more

hello motherfuckers !!!

Attached: slampiggu.jpg (200x252, 7K)

No you'll never have a gun, you'll never get an elected position, you'll never work with children, they will follow you wherever you go and inform whoever you try to enter relationships with, even if you go overseas they will be there to put as many lies on you as they can. You are cursed, they think it's funny.

Flight time is every dudes wet dream
but being an autist on Jow Forums im fucked

Monday Queers&Arses thread starts early?

possibility. Guessing the leftist Borg at the ABC will try to close ranks and get their experts on to ban everything.

Of course, if subsequently the government bans extremist speech, then the ABC will get taken off the air for its far-Left extremist content.

>No you'll never have a gun
k
you'll never get an elected position?
literally felt like running liberal to get some power every one knows newspaper is an insta influencer dude i would win
ven if you go overseas they will be there to put as many lies on you as they can. You are cursed, they think it's funny.
yeah ui know im kinda cursed in the fucking states eyes

Who here has to work in the morning but can't sleep and decides to shitpost instead

Daily reminder if you don't speak Mandarin you're not a real Australian.

yeah it's easy anyway xing xong ping pong ling long

I got to work in the arvo but I am getting drunk anyway. i'll probably drink before work too. I had four beers before work today

LIKE I SAID WILL PICK UP TRASH ASIO GIMME A JOBB

lel. Guess we're the next Hong Kong given the only solution will be flee this country once the Boomers have sold us to the Chinese for their retirement funds. Fuck boomers.

CRUELTY IS ALWAYS ECONOMIC

I hear theres an opening being Annastacia's ASIO bitch, who she'll accidentally leak in her diaries and then you'll be sanctioned by the ASIO for retirement.

Bet the cunts were too dumb to think it up themselves and had to hire a consultant to write that shit for them
>dumb cunts sold their full filing cabinet to steptoes

Attached: images (6).jpg (650x434, 41K)

What do you do? Is it easy to Get away with drinking

CRUELTY IS ALWAYS ECONOMIC

Stock shelves and yeah it's easy. I can pull off not being drunk pretty good. Sometimes drink on breaks. Also management are all dumb cunts at the moment so fuck them. Every time something get's mentioned not getting done I just tell them hire a nightfill manager and bitch to him

Is it an egg?

HES A HI8GH FLYING POLLIE OR A CUSHIE ASIO BOI

Checking in... weekend goes too fucking fast. Just want it to be December already for my 40 day vacation

Dont you have snow in Londonistan, Abdul?
>not all eggs are runny

What you stock?
You a teacher?

How come no cunt has gone to gaol over that yet, fucking bullshit just selling national documents at a fucking auction.

nice

Attached: Secretservice.jpg (768x433, 43K)

timestamp next to a shelf otherwise trash

supermarket, I've even had my store manager ask for beer because they started closing the bottleshop at 6:30pm and he didn't realise

ayy, another nightfill user. I've had to work 4 hours OT unpaid this week because my manager is a jew and isn't signing off on it, I'm considering joining the union to get them to fuck over Coles like that celebrity chef in Melbourne who underpaid his staff $7mil. That, or seriously considering leaving when my shift is over, not giving a fuck if there's pallets on the shop floor or load or rubbish left to be done.

i'm not at work retard I left at 9:45pm when I was supposed to finish at 10:30pm

yeah join the union it's $9 or someshit a week and you can just use them as a threat. I dunno about coles but if too much union involvement and the managers don't get maximum bonus

okay cool

Attached: okay.jpg (1000x1000, 731K)

don't do unpaid work either. tell them to fuck off you aren't salary they can't do shit

No, only took 15-20 days total annual leave in 2017-18 so I have fair few saved.

the secret is to not clock off and then exit from a place with no cameras. then you just say you couldn't clock off because the finger scanner wouldn't work

Whatever asio nigger you can pretend you work at wollies you are full of it

DO ALL ASIO HAVE SPLIT PERSONALITIES

>public service fuckup
>thinking anybody ever gets punished
waste months 'investigating' until somebody gets promoted and the report gets buried in another filing cabinet
>muhNationalSecurity = hide all the fuckups