ACHTUNG SLAVS

>Poland
>Ukraine
>Russia

I wont repeat myself again. By the end of this year all of our rightful territories must be returned specified in pic related. All of your leaders also have to apologize on live television and give 20% of your income to Lithuanian state. Failure to comply will mean full scale invasion by Lithuanian Armed Forces backed by the Bundeswehr. All Polish assets in our fatherland will be confiscated hours before our invasion and be used to avenge Dresden by levelling Varsuva once again. We will make you bend knee to Balto-Finnic khanate you catholic and orthodox kristkikes.

Attached: 300px-Lithuanian_state_in_13-15th_centuries.png (300x419, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theculturetrip.com/europe/lithuania/articles/this-country-has-among-the-highest-suicide-rates-in-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you have long delayed suicide to attend to?
theculturetrip.com/europe/lithuania/articles/this-country-has-among-the-highest-suicide-rates-in-the-world/

>he thinks Baltic ubermensch ever willingly die
All of the slavic niggers with heavy Russian ancestry are hanging themselves because we dont share border with Russia.

Posting in a cute thread

Attached: 1565014945247.jpg (521x737, 55K)

I like this thread more, the previous one was boring:
Nice meme flag, btw.

Memeflag? I am a germano-baltic man. I wear this flag with pride. Russian flag is a social construct, it represents bunch of churka minorities. Come home balto-slavic man.

Attached: 1566683543829.png (799x565, 573K)

You're not fooling anyone, Myanmar bro. Your flag is missing a star.
How is the weather in Naypyidaw, may I ask?

Attached: myanmar_flag.png (275x183, 2K)

kek

This is not funny. Stop mocking our flag. Niggers copied it. Not our fault you russian fuck.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 95K)

What an utter nonsense, nobody copied your flag. Be a patriot of your motherland, like your proud Bangladesh neighbors!

KEK!

You fucking faggot I will personally join ukrainian militia and dump your relatives over the border.

Attached: 180302-azov.jpg (1400x788, 984K)

cringe

What is "ukrainian"? Sorry, I'm not so good in your local geography, all these tribes and micro states, you know.
By the way, if you are a cute brown girl, you're always welcome.

>Lithuanian Armed Forces backed by the Bundeswehr
Yeah, you'll need those broomstick carriers to brush you off once you get turned to dust. Cry harder fagget

fuck you,
ukraine is winning and we are celebrating

Step out of line and i'll personally revive the teutonic order

We will fuck you harder than 1939 invasion. Your country will capitulate in less than 24 hours with an encirclement with joint German forces from the east.

What about Kaliningrad Oblast?

Another fellow tribesman, I see. Do you have that cool thing in your mouth?

Attached: lip-plating.jpg (1236x700, 51K)

>Failure to comply will mean full scale invasion by Lithuanian Armed Forces backed by the Bundeswehr.
> backed by the Bundeswehr.

We didn't got the memo.

Attached: 1566688705046.gif (300x241, 1.76M)

Dont ruin our relations kraut. You get Danzig with Memeland and other Prussian territories whilst we annex rest of Poland into Lithuanian Reich. We will need our combined forces to destroy Russians.

Attached: lithuanian volunteers.jpg (418x254, 35K)

Thats not Russia. That is Germany, technically speaking.

Our brooms can fly

Ruski must pay reparashions NOW.

They will pay it all back in blood, territory and women my baltic brother. The Golden era of the Baltic Horde is on the rise. We will return to our glory days and surpass our expansion.

And your trucks can ride on sidewalks
Stop Barking and hand over Wilno, it is too beautiful of a city to waste in your barbaric state

It's called efficiency

You slavic niggers will ruin it with your dirty language and mongrelized people. We must annex Polish land around our capital to create a buffer zone from you dogs.

Attached: 1566682326694.png (940x627, 62K)

fuck latvia

calm down. you're just a lithuanian subhuman you have no power here

Attached: 1566462599231.png (350x350, 11K)

Wilno is Polish

Attached: d3412e22480aaf3d618a34fe6b00.jpg (818x768, 232K)