Walk on your knees with your arms up, turn your elbows, do it backwards!

Walk on your knees with your arms up, turn your elbows, do it backwards!

Attached: ZOG_SIMON_SAYS.jpg (400x300, 13K)

fucking simon fucking says fist my fucking ass

Attached: TOUGHGUY1.jpg (462x549, 42K)

>Do exactly what he tells me
> lives to see another day

so tragic it was it also was hillarious

>bend your legs over your head
>now jump on one leg towards me!
>impossible? too bad you're deas!

>walks to mcdonalds
>gets shot

>Be American
>Be lucky enough to survive till your tenth birthday. Only two pre-schools in your area were completely executed as you grew up.
>One day, there is a knock at the door and your dad goes to answer it.
>It's the fucking police. Somebody has swatted him again. The police are losing patience.
>He is given a bizarre set of instructions to follow. They are screaming at him. "WE WILL SHOOT YOU WE WILL SHOOT YOU"
>He is doing the hokey pokey on the porch now whilst a gang of heavily armed men point fully automatic weapons at him.
>They demand that he sings "I'm a little teapot" and perform all of the actions in the style of the Elephant man. Your dad begs "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT I'LL DO ANYTHING"
>He starts to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and as he says the line "Here is my handle" a torrent of gunfire tears him to pieces.
>Have to watch your dad bleed out and gurgle in agony right in front of you. As he twitches a death spasm they open fire again and turn him into a paste.
>Wake up and find that you have been sent a letter from the federal government denying you any aid and/or assistance due to your father saying he was going to boycott Israeli products on the internet.
>Fuck.
>Go to school, on the way there you have to run from cover to cover as another lunatic has ascended the nearby radio mast and is now taking pot shots at passers by. Several people lay face down in the street. Eventually you're lucky enough to get out of line of sight.
>Once in school you wander down the hallways. Your fellow students are giving you strange looks.
>It's the monthly school shooting and you forgot to bring your backpack shield. Oh fuck.
>Nobody hit the Active Shooter Alarm button in time...
>The door to the Shelter won't open
>Unable to properly form Testudo as the gunman barrels down the halls.
>You cause the defense formation to break and you and all of your classmates are shot dead.
>A new family of Mexicans move into your empty house the next day.

that dude did nothing wrong. /thread

Take your pants off by pulling them over your head! Can’t do it?! Stop resisting a lawful order!

>follow all commands
>still get shot

Attached: 1520117999431.jpg (1200x780, 130K)

>kill somebody
>get paid for it
his plan has worked it seems, I hope somebody remembers him some day

Fucken kek.

You should add
>get a text from your zoomy gf, it's her fucking Tyrone and his best friends

he could reduce the difficulty level, though

hes also getting 30k a year of tax money

>turbomanlet
>lack of muscles
>gay ass tattoos, try harder move to look badass
>feminine face
>no hair on arms

Why burger police departments accepts such biologic failures as cops?Then they wonder why people are getting shot when they let in weak insecure bitches to become cops.Learn from here burgers how real cops should look like

Attached: 1.jpg (2400x1800, 449K)

Remember, if you dislike anyone, or just need someone dead before you can get promoted, all you have to do is call 911 and tell them you saw what you are pretty sure to be a gun. Cops show up in full force and shoot all of the occupants. Remember, they can not charge you for a simple mistaken 911 call. They wont admit that cops show up and shoot potential hostages, so youre good.

30k is about double the average military income.

>but user police are underpaid at 120k a year!

its not illegal to own a gun, why should they care?
do they also show up when you tell them they might own a car?

no hes getting 30k a year while not being a cop at this point.

holy fucking mother of zoz

>its not illegal to own a gun, why should they care

Because legal or not, they can shoot anyone and everyone and know theyll never be charged and even if they do get let off. Just that last year cops shot all the people that were swatted. This year cops are oushing for red flag laws that allow them to do more swattings.

Is it legal in Germoney to say only 5,999,999 Jews died in the holocaust?

By: Melissa Blasius
Mesa police officer Philip Brailsford, who was charged with murder and acquitted, was allowed to temporarily come back to work in order to retire and receive a pension.
Ex-cop testifies he fired, thinking man had gun
Two years after he shot an unarmed man and was fired, former police officer Philip “Mitch” Brailsford was rehired by the City of Mesa in order to obtain a special pension. Now, Brailsford is considered medically retired, not fired, according to a Mesa city spokesman.

i was going to link it but the site has a fagass auto play vid

He gets 30k a year and has been rehired. Thats like if my dad retired from the air force, collected his check then went to the army, kept his check and got to earn another. This is very common with government sector jobs. Retirees cheat the system and work whipe drawing benefits. Thats the reason all yhe old fucks "retire" yo florida, they collect the check from their home state, get jobs in courthouses and government agencies.

Yes. He was rehired so he could get 30j pension checks after shooting a man in the head 6 times. Now, he gets that check and drives the next town over and works as a cop there.

Attached: angerey 3.png (789x575, 241K)

Attached: angerey 2.png (771x579, 296K)

Attached: angerey 1.png (767x530, 592K)

Attached: angerey 4.png (893x581, 357K)

I still love this meme.

borderline

Attached: rampage-vs-door-o.gif (320x180, 1.42M)

wew lad is it also considered denial or whatever if you deliberately say 7 million were killed?

tfw this literally just happened to me a few weeks ago

Attached: b1f1583cedac57200d432d17699a6faf42c898ef_hq.gif (540x457, 259K)

The guy in the picture wasn't the one yelling commands.

>lay flat on the floor
>ignore anything he says
>respond with "fuck you"
I'm not falling for your trap copcuck.

Plus in Florida, homes cannot be seized to pay off debt owed by the owner.
Hence why many financial criminals own Florida property.
The whole system needs to be wiped clean until the oceans turn red. That's how many bad people currently walk free.

however i also tipped the gentle policemen and the active shooter. and tipped Tyrone and his friends for fucking my wife

Attached: Kendrick_Lamar_Fan.jpg (720x1115, 147K)

All christians, muslims and jews, come to this thread

then you get the Goy Kreuz from Merkel and they have to update history books

>It's the monthly school shooting
im fucking wheezing
thanks peruvian bro
mutts utterly btfo

Memes fresh from dankest peru

Attached: pbps2.jpg (169x225, 10K)

this fucking literal psychopath should be in prison serving a life sentence. the fact that he isnt is a sign that freemasons need to be exterminated from society, outlawed, and ultimately those of them corrupting the courts need to be crucified in public and it needs to be televised.

Look at that fucking piece of shit. You can see the bloodlust in his eyes. I work at a facility with some fucking Paul Blart security guard who's just like him. Looks like him too. He just wants to hurt and dominate people. Not what his job is supposed to be. I despise him.

Holy shit are you numales seriously still crying about this retard?