Which sect of Christianity is the most redpilled?

Which sect of Christianity is the most redpilled?

I used to attend a southern baptist church and tried discussing the pedophile satanic secret society with my pastor and he got really rude with me and went on a rant about how conspiracy theorists are the reason there’s so many mass shootings.

I need a new church, Jow Forums, but I’m not sure which one will be open and honest about the truth

Attached: 8E46A2C9-589F-4B65-9704-B9739F0993F1.jpg (640x670, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orthodox.net/ecumenism/free-masonry-vs-christianity.html
youtu.be/1vrEljMfXYo
youtu.be/roTZeWPN0J4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Church_(Swedenborgian)
youtu.be/Y0zRPQzsoQY
youtu.be/DfpMTAPw1gY
youtu.be/C3QCpp2J5M0
youtu.be/Tcj0g2BGTuA
youtu.be/qnpqvr7oE10
biblelineministries.org/articles/basearch.php?action=full&mainkey=FAITH WITHOUT WORKS
m.youtube.com/user/KevinThompson1611
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got some dust I scraped off my bathroom floor, she's free to that.

Orthodox Catholic

>Which sect of Christianity is the most redpilled?
currently there's not really much left

Attached: crusaders.jpg (1040x723, 254K)

Which one? Aren’t the Jesuits in control of the Vatican? They’re an evil secret society themselves, right?

Templars worshipped Baphomet

There are like 2 sects of Catholicism that broke off to be more traditional. There is also EO, which is pretty based. Otherwise, it probably varies. I am church shopping right now as well, so wishin' ya luck!

>Which sect of Christianity is the most redpilled?
We don’t have sects.
But, it’s Baptist

Attached: D57FDCCE-068E-4F11-91B2-9403ABA13DA9.jpg (280x280, 72K)

>Templars worshipped Baphomet
Did the history channel tell you that?

Catholics are (obviously) at the bottom.
Orthodox are a lot better and baptists are the best because it's protestants that still have organization

Nobody worships the Baphomet. Its just a symbol like the cross for example. It's like saying Christians worship thr cross.

Christians have a high reverence for the cross

Attached: 48B1C7C1-F07B-450D-8E50-1A84C9FA4003.jpg (735x1200, 167K)

>Christianity
user, you should just convert to Judaism. If you cant beat 'em

The One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ instituted during His holy ministry and given primacy to St. Peter. That's the only answer.

>Aren’t the Jesuits in control of the Vatican?
Technically, yes. The Pope was from that order.
>They’re an evil secret society themselves, right?
Jesuits were great Catholics, some of the best ones. But they have been infiltrated for many decades now. Not the only order to have been corrupted though.

Attached: Cath.png (1000x1311, 339K)

I’m looking into the Orthodox Church right now, but the closest one to me is 2 and a half hours away unfortunately.

I’ve been to about 5 different Baptist churches in the area and they’re all cucked. They’re full of middle aged women wearing too much makeup and retards who pretend like they’re being possessed by the Holy Ghost and get up and run around. Also the modern Christian songs they sing are utter shit. The pastors are usually weirdos who ramble and don’t understand the Bible at all.

It’s true. They have their own specific branch of Freemasonry now. Freemasonry itself is a religion and anti Christianity.

No, Pope Clement V and King Philip told me.

>in the area
Your area is fucked up

Attached: 1564879930300.png (660x431, 400K)

>Freemasonry itself is a religion and anti Christianity.
Should be easy to post proof then

I’m in West Virginia out in the sticks. Everything about us is fucked up. Our only famous person is Jesco White.

LCMS is pretty based, they're basically non-pozzed Lutherans. If you're Protestant but still respect liturgy and sacraments that's a good place to go.

Yes, user, and when Catholics use the Petrine cross it's because they are satanists.

>Pope Clement V
A devil worshiping supplant told you?

Catholicism

Check out the podcast Catholic Answers

Attached: 1566175497417.jpg (1000x785, 177K)

Yes but they don't worship it.

Catholics also have a high reverence for the mother Mary and the saints and relics but they don't worship them. Many people mistakenly say that Catholics worship things but in reality they use them for reverence.

orthodox.net/ecumenism/free-masonry-vs-christianity.html

West Virginia is the best Virginia
>youtu.be/1vrEljMfXYo
Your Baptists aren’t Baptists

>also have a high reverence for the mother Mary and the saints
As do all Christians

>From an article on the Celtic List:
Get bent pagan

Quakers

Orthodox or Traditional Catholicism. Sedevacantism is also pretty redpilled (they're Catholics that don't recognise the pope).

Society of saint pius the 10th was quite redpilled, but I've heard they've cucked out to the pope, Bishop Williamson is still based and redpilled though. He misses no opportunity to call out the Jews, the masons and the subversive elements of the Catholic church while rejecting, in its entirety, Vatican II

Does dust really get you high?

I beg to differ. Some Christians claim that reverence for Mary is worship.

Are you just trying to be argumentative?

For me It's gonna be Protestant

Attached: C111Protestant Wojak.png (197x256, 26K)

You don't know what you're talking about. The SSPX is based because they are in communion with the Pope. Sedevacantism makes no sense whatsoever.

I am talking to a girl, she is Jehovahs Witness.
What to expect and how to court??

>how to court??
With an entire tribunal of inquisitors.

Expect to be lited into her cult but she isnt interested in you. She is already promised to another by her father.

Hi bot

>The SSPX is based because they are in communion with the Pope.
There's nothing based about being in communion with the Pope Post-Vatican II

No

youtu.be/roTZeWPN0J4
>Oh God!

Attached: DA4CB275-C499-49A6-88FE-DFBD5922A00F.jpg (582x880, 176K)

Fuck whatever you just said, how do we get dust to this woman? I'd this like the black ladies eating cornstarch?

Again, you don't know what you are talking about. You don't even understand what the meaning of being in communion with Rome means. Sedevacantism is a damnable heresy for reasons you clearly have not even considered.

>Are you just trying to be argumentative?
Nope.
Any true Christian would revere the Mother of Christ.

Attached: 0425916D-7F3F-44F8-87E5-8974C18DB9DE.jpg (474x632, 50K)

>Any true Christian would revere the Mother of Christ.
Christ did

look on youtube for the channel 'real crusades history'

In letters from the crusaders they described that the jihadi army prayed before battle to a entity called baphomet. Later that french faggot king accused the templars with various weird stuff, one of that baphomet worshipping , pressured the pope for the simple reason to get their wealth, their money.

Lol Muh keys muh pope

Swedenborgian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Church_(Swedenborgian)

forgot pic

Attached: 1495571854394.jpg (883x1024, 76K)

Orthodox.

Attached: 1553645057841.jpg (720x960, 197K)

That's rich considering the pope is a heretic himself

Eastern Orthodoxy.

Just go and see. Talk to the people and the priest.

Judge for yourself.

It's what I did. Born and raised Non-denominational Protestant, went when I was 26 and have never looked back.

Get out of Calvinism. It's not Baptist. Follow free grace teachers. Free grace is true faith alone. Catholics, Orthodox, and Protestants are on a broad path alike teaching "saved by grace, but you need works to get into heaven" which is an obvious self contradiction. Observe now how all those denominations will lash out at me because they hate the truth.

Watch:
Ralph Yankee Arnold
Pastor Steven Anderson
Afshin Yaghtin

Jesus-is-savior.com - most redpilled site
faithalone.org - free grace resources

The one that knows it's a lie.

So? You still don't understand what being in communion means. Seddies have no sacraments. It's an excused based on twisted ideology to justify skipping holy days obligations.

Repentance
youtu.be/Y0zRPQzsoQY
youtu.be/DfpMTAPw1gY

James 2 - often abused prooftext for faith alone
>youtu.be/C3QCpp2J5M0
>youtu.be/Tcj0g2BGTuA
>youtu.be/qnpqvr7oE10
>biblelineministries.org/articles/basearch.php?action=full&mainkey=FAITH WITHOUT WORKS

Against calvinism
m.youtube.com/user/KevinThompson1611

I'm orthodox and i have always been told salvation is by grace, where have you heard the contrary? Genuinely curious.

Oh look, it's another stupid question thread.

Attached: op happy merchant 6.png (962x547, 480K)

That's what you say, and then you add the "but" like Catholics and Protestants. And it's usually to seduce Protestants because they're already up your alley anyway in false soteriology

Hello newfriend

Traditional Catholics. That is a group of Catholics that reject all the modern crap that came in after 1970. Morality is serious though; you actually have to follow the Ten Commandments, including the one about sexual purity. On the plus side, they are the most redpilled group there is. They have known about the Jew for decades. Women marry their own kind right after high school, have large families, don't have careers, let the man be in charge, etc.

Where have you heard this? Random people claiming to be orthodox? Priests? In the liturgy? Orthodox literature?

Sinners... Amirite?

Attached: 68EA9366-DC7A-4036-9558-877ED7231F6A.jpg (349x349, 37K)

baptists

Traditional Catholicism is a man's religion. It's hard, but if you're man enough to handle it, you get to enjoy all the truth and it really makes your life better. Everyone in it isn't perfect, but there ARE a bunch of young ladies with morals (and virginity) which you can't find easily these days.

Yes but the thread question is which sect is most redpilled.

Perhaps we got of the wrong foot. Let me make it clear that I am an advocate for all Christians being united once more under one church. Unfortunately, the Catholic church has a plethora of problems which makes it not much better than most protestant churches at this point.

>Templars worshipped Baphomet
No, they became Muslims. Baphomet is just a corruption of Mahomet aka Mohammad.

>namefagging
big think

Catharism

this

Attached: 7v0pw3aioog31.png (640x360, 288K)

You're clueless