Should Poland be help responsible for holocaust alongside with Germany ?

Should Poland be help responsible for holocaust alongside with Germany ?
I mean, they low-key allowed it to happen.

Attached: 581b300bff93670f51018caa-5c153b72030da-1e1aeri.jpg (1999x1296, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I didn't happen.

sage

user, Holocaust is the most well-documented trangedy in the human history. Maybe you should read a bit more.

maybe you should gas yourself
who knows?

Poland was occupied by german military and only a military can organize genocide.

>only a military can organize genocide.
this is false. what is 'white genocide'
>most well-documented
and (((who))) documented it?
there is more evidence for Jews being the most slimey, dishonest, evil race on planet earth than there is for the Lolocaust, yet you trust their perspective.

how polish treated jews during and after the war is a disgrace.

its almost like literally everyone hates Jews

They are guilty of secretly liking it.

Denying your own existence isn't going to help you, user

The Nazis are Germans and write down everything they did proudly. Unlike muzzys who are embarrassed by their involvement in 9/11, Nazis are proud of their achievements. They even testified proudly at Nuremberg. We white people own our shit.

fpbp

Kill yourself, Millenial subhuman. Stop trying to talk like a nigger first.

>mean neighbor
>invades your house
>gets rid of rat infestation
would you try to stop them?

>well-documented trangedy in the human history.
There isn't a single document from the Nazi government ordering gassing operations.

I don't believe you are white for a second kike.
The american flag may aswell be a memeflag at this point

Right, that’s why niggers here in America (most powerful country) are always blaming their shitty areas on whitey keeping them down.... because everyone here is so brown....

And oh by the way, your “royal family”, now has niggers in it. Her mom ACTUALLY lives in Compton too. Ghetto ass Compton niggers are probably smoking blunts and listening to chief keep in buckingham right now

Oh nose the Holo Hoax

Im suggesting he is Jewish you fucking moron.

When will Holocaust reparations end? Iirc eligibility has been transferred to spouses, and there are several countries already paying....

Harry is not a royal, not that I give a fuck.
We brits couldnt give a rats arse nor a solitary fuck about the monarchy.

Attached: 1565301680909.png (622x623, 531K)

They deserved it then and they deserve it now, the only thing that matters is making sure they get wiped from this earth

LPBP

this thread was fucking cancer from the start

This. Americans obsess more over the Monarchy than we do. Also I'm pretty sure Nazis were tortured into testifying at Nuremberg and all the shit about writing everything down was told to us by Jews.
This, I have to call ((them)) the elites in order to talk about it in work, but they do need to be taken down a few million pegs.

No

Attached: Israel.png (344x257, 33K)

NUMERALS

Poland invaded Slovakia when Hitler took the Czeck part. They are not angels indeed.

It is how things are done in Eastern Europe.

come and hold me responsible for killing a kike terrorist thats trying to take me hostage, bitch.

see what happens

MURDER ALL KIKES!!!

Attached: AK.jpg (341x148, 6K)

>Should Poland be help responsible for holocaust alongside with Germany ?

No. Because the "holocaust" as you know it never really happened.

damn straight.

Post your real flag. 6 million shekels says you are circumcised.

These holocaust memorials would make great places to gather up groups of jews and execute them against

>the lolocaust happend
>muslims did 9/11
>we (((white people)))
>all in the same sentence

100% not a kike LOL

>The germans made camps to kill my people in Poland and murdered us after hunting us and treating everyone like animals!
But the poles should have been better at stopping it!
>Show flag, faggot Russian.

Because Czechoslovakia invaded Poland during Bolshevik war and took 90% Polish clay. We only took it back so it was fair at worst

Poles should stop whining. It's all they do.

Attached: 1561911230770.jpg (750x884, 158K)

kikes and commies should learn where their place is, 6 feet under the ground

Attached: Afghanistan.jpg (821x1173, 202K)

show flag, faggot

>make friends with a guy at FB Radom
>meet him at back door of factory with pocket full of Euros
>proudnewakmowner.jpg
>profit?

>how polish treated jews during and after the war is a disgrace

You're right, we should have let them all die instead of risking lives to save as many as possible.

there you go again puffing your chest

Attached: xEexxPR.jpg (344x400, 24K)

So where is Hitler's official order to start the holohoax? Oh that's right, it doesn't exist, and your "proof" is Hitler saying bad things about kikes in his speeches.

what are you going to do about it tho?

fucking kike commie scum.

Attached: dead russka kurwa.jpg (552x344, 34K)

Based

Attached: 1519653035148.png (1024x671, 1.05M)

Just wait for the next time your london overlords get you to go along with another harebrained scheme and you end up punching way above your weight and digging your own grave. Fucking retards never learn.

Attached: D_6amDQXYAA5Uwg.jpg (760x1024, 159K)

you aint shit, bitch, I'd blow your peabrain out before youd know what hit you.

Attached: dead ruski pig.jpg (278x371, 57K)

>Allowed it to happen
By getting invaded by Germany?
Or
By not negotiating with Germany before the war in regards to Germans living in Poland after the borders were redrawn by the Jews at Versailles because the UK and France promised to back them if anything happened?

Polish niggers belong to the great soviet motherland. Only we can protect you from yourselves.

Attached: 6406c47bfd5632d731dbb96502f095f714ec8a58ce3e2c399d7e991bab8a3ab7.jpg (2000x1557, 351K)

>Poland invaded Slovakia when Hitler took the Czeck part.
Er no.. during the Polish-Soviet War, Czechoslovakia stoke Zaolzie from Poland and then Poland got it back diplomatically

Based

Fuck off kike lover

You still don’t realize Poland exists and USSR is long dead?

I love how nazis call Stalin a jewish bolshevik while zionists claim he was Hitler-lite. Schrodinger's Stalin. You know he can only be one of those things?

Attached: j99he8eyh7cz.jpg (702x695, 62K)

Poland: exists
NATO: well yes, but actually no

no because we saved Jews against german murderers
although only in Poland was the death penalty for saving Jews, Poles saved the most Jews

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
> In an article published in the Journal of Genocide Research, Hans G. Furth estimated that there may have been as many as 1,200,000 Polish rescuers.[37] Richard C. Lukas estimated that upwards of 1,000,000 Poles were involved in such rescue efforts,[5] "but some estimates go as high as three million."[5]

Attached: 18713_479276ce5800679d99e0a7578808c457.gif (272x400, 84K)

with kikes, you lose

and r*ssia lost everything, their pathetic geopolitical situation is a laughing stock, asian buttfucking them from the east and sand niggers from the south.

and these pussy ass kike bolsheviks are still uppity. lol ...fucking clowns

>I mean, they low-key allowed it to happen.
look you faggots we want Greenland
that merkel cunt and canada can fork off

Attached: greenlandisours.png (856x413, 564K)

How can they be responsible when the Holocaust didn't happen?

>Holocaust is the most well-documented trangedy in the human history.
Then how come there's no physical evidence for the Holocaust?

>I’m not a Nazi.
>Why would you trust Zionists?
>Better question is why would you support a kiked system created by kikes?

NATO has not to do with anything. Almost every European country is part of NATO and they joined willingly

>I love how nazis call Stalin a jewish bolshevik
Well Stalin did fuck a Jewess, was surrounded by Jews and made antisemitism a crime punishable by death. And then there was the whole Communism thing being Jewish and all.

> while zionists claim he was Hitler-lite.
Of course they claim that. When Stalin was killing everyone he happened to kill some Jews. So of course the Jews made it all about them.

>NATO has not to do with anything. Almost every European country is part of NATO and they joined willingly

NATO is an anti-russian pact that was aimed at containing soviet influence. It's counterpoint was called the Warsaw pact. Solidarity in Poland was a CIA operation. When Gorbachev agreed to bring down the Berlin wall, the US made a promise that NATO will never expand past germany.

Attached: UzaEGyw.jpg (960x678, 113K)

The poles took in jews and protected them
The way you awful kikes have returned the favor, they really should have let you all die at the hands of the nazis. Same goes for the Americans.

Attached: 1502432725252.jpg (960x650, 81K)

holohoax is a lie
>david cole
>leuchter report
anyway slide thread, therefore sage

And maybe you should suicide?

And that was the Soviet Union. Your own men gave that up to get rich.

Yeltsin and the other presidents, they quit the Soviet Union to be head honcho on a functioning system, not second to a terrible tyrant system of the Soviets.
You're acting like the US made Russia leave the Union, you left for your own desires.
Telling us to honor a back room promise we made to the Soviets? What is your logic here? You're not only not Soviets, you agree their influence was stupid.

Funny how yidds and polaks are crying much 6 gorrilion, but really are the cause of WW2

Nice misdirection. Why should the US honor a promise to Gorbie when the Russians are the ones who disabled that structure, on their own choices. And nobody says that secret police that made everyone afraid all the time is better, or if they do they're former secret police missing a paycheck and their torture room time.

>Illegal to investigate this historical occurrence
>well-documented
King David and Solomon never existed. There's no evidence they ever existed. Shem never existed. It's all fables but treated as fact. Everything is perspective, and your reality is painted by those who determine your perspective. I decided to determine my own perspective, therefore you have no power or influence over me.

Praise god, Sol Invictus.

Attached: 98127398173.jpg (1024x625, 113K)

And they should all be lined up and shot.

The soviet democracy was the same as a US democracy. They manipulated votes and questions and candidates in a way they saw fit. In this case most people didn't actually want to leave the USSR, they wanted a reform. That's what they voted for.

And it's just pointing out that the US was never arguing in good faith when it came to eastern europe. They never wanted peace. There was no reason for NATO to exist after the fall of the USSR, yet it expanded rapidly. That's where the whole Putin Munich speech came from.

Why would a villan document his atrocities ?
Can you imagine Thanos keeping track of his misdeeds. Seeing notes would only make Avengers fight harder against the bad guys. See where im going with this ?

Should Poland share the burden of paying reparation to Holocaust survivors with Germany ?

Attached: Holocaust_Memorial_Berlin_001.jpg (2048x1536, 1.13M)

>using popular mass media references

You just posted cringe

>Saying the word "cringe" unironically in 2019
That's a YIKES for me

Nope, everyone responsible for the Holocaust is dead now. Let's move on

Attached: OyveyAuschwitz.jpg (960x727, 479K)

Polaks should take kikes back

>memeflaggotry
>Avengers
>Thanos
JIDF aren't even trying anymore. Sad.

Attached: 1500982677311.jpg (809x1080, 91K)

Absolutely not, they were occupied and did what they had to do survive. The Jews would never apologize for doing same, so why should Poland?

not an argument

because time moron

you are onto something

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-24 12-47-33.png (1920x1080, 354K)