Lol

lol

Attached: 1565185064927.jpg (516x496, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fake-mews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1564661981884.png (1632x2258, 1.12M)

Attached: 1563974850159.png (1561x2361, 2.33M)

Attached: 1563974839688.jpg (2223x4606, 3.68M)

shut up shitlord

Close your legs whore.

Attached: 1547939178790.jpg (640x566, 69K)

Attached: 1538351928740.jpg (442x471, 63K)

She has a semi decent face, she had literally dozens of men willing to get with her. What she means is: I can't get a Chad millionaire.

Attached: 1545221154335.jpg (960x960, 113K)

>3 years
this poor women. try your whole live

>also tfw people stopped asking you if you had a girlfriend 15 years ago

>this kills the incel because they think this is only something that affects men
ooof, there goes 90% of their shitty narrative

You dropped some eggs

Attached: 1550658834461.jpg (600x600, 86K)

LOL! meanwhile I'm 26 and only date 19-24 y.o girls... Sorry old whores you had your chance to lock a man down

Western women play life on ultra easy mode.

BS I'm 30 and can't get a date, like these old bitches get even more cunning and degenerate as they age.
When they were 18 they had a small list of demands and lots of men interested but now they have a long list of demands and no one willing to put up with all that BULL SHIT.

It's like missing a train with the ticket in her hand.
AHAHAHAHAHHAAH!!
Well atleast I get to laugh.

There are plenty of male 5's who'd be happy dating a white female 5. The thing is, white female 5's believe they're entitled to male 9's and everything short of that is utter disappointment. Think about how sick this all is. White female 5's would rather live out their days as drunk cat ladies over dating a male 5.

Attached: 1234567890 aiportrait.png (350x512, 177K)

yeah I don't care anymore. i'm happy painting and playing warhammer 40k

Find love emcel

Her biceps are bigger than mine.

Yep, women are trash.

Attached: 1564925999262.png (599x858, 699K)

oh I thought she was a tranny, look at those guns bruh

You see?!
There is a future for these broads after all.

Attached: large.jpg (400x286, 33K)

WTFFF
why peepee big??????? what have you done to me /pol

Toothpaste flag hits the nail on the head. If she wasn’t expecting fabio, the most beautiful man in the cosmos (including the black holes) she’d be married by now

>She has a semi decent face
nah, she's 40 btw, roastie used to be 30 now it's 40+

>hoping and dreaming and sucking chad cock
> getting dreams broken
> getting dreams broken
> getting dreams broken
Is that easy is that comfy wtf is that?
Might be the definition of insanity.

>getting hard on Wojaquline
pathetic

Young girl do not think like
>I'm gonna fuck him at >3rd date
>he'd better buy me some
>he better agree with my feminist insanity
>he better like my political views
>he better... a bunch of nonsense and horseshit OR IT'S A DEAL BRAKER, CAN'T FIND A GOOD MAN, IT'S DROUGHT

Dear god. Everyone's a goddamn catfish

im 32 and only date 20-26 year olds girls.
All the incels are dumb as fuck, male peak attractiveness peaks at 45, if they stopped crying and worked on getting their life together, they would be drowning in pussy in a few years.
Women have it worse, they peak at 25 lol, downhill from there.

>white female 5.
She'd rather cock slobber and cock rag rather than have a family, cause chad ain't gonna marry that bitch

Look at her arms, she's fat as fuck and her face looks aged already.

No, what she means is : no man wants more than a one night stand with me. She's basically a needy whore who will exchange sex for the promise of a long term commitment, but she gets shafted everytime she wakes up and the guy is gone and never answer his phone again.
They're even more desperate when they're single mothers.

Based memeflag

Damn this is so fucking accurate it hurts

that is blubber

Just get married sweetie.
Have kids.
There is no man drought.
There are 105 men born for every 100 women.
The male fertile period is from 11 through 55. While the female is from 12 through to 35.
There are way more than 2x more fertile men than there are fertile women in the population.
The problem is NOT a lack of men.
The problem is men require women to be young and fertile, and women require men to be wealthy and successful. The young and fertile women can easily get the wealthy and successful men.
Leftover women, can only get leftover men.
There is a "good" man drought just as there's a "good" woman drought.
Why do we keep getting this? It's a quality problem. Both groups of leftovers look at each other and go "nah". Stop bitching about it already.
Nothing to see here.

Men will fuck and marry anything, ironically they would fuck her arm folds. Bitch was too picky.

I know a place where 30 year old incels and 30 year old emcels can find love...

COME HOME!

Attached: AAA70310-4CD6-470E-8980-00E3562D687F.png (1445x1200, 265K)

>There are 105 men born for every 100 women.
Not in Ukraine and there I shall make my last stand.
> sweetie
WTF is your problem?

She means Chad drought.

>"why am I still single?"
>ignoring the only common denominator in all of your failed relationships

Attached: equity.jpg (826x1024, 46K)

>Men will fuck
Yeah

>and marry anything
No. I doubt most men even consider marriage nowadays. Why would they when they can fuck her. It's not like she has any other value than fucking.

Actually, open your legs, give yourself a child or two and there is your family, even without a man.

The future they chose .. we chose

They get even more nasty and fucked in the head the more they age alone.

The last thing we need is more single motherhood babies

underrated

Attached: 1505603150414.jpg (500x375, 29K)

Yea chad pushed these bitches into traffic after 25.

Same here. These 30+ year olds are the same whores that would laugh, ridicule and try to shame me. Now I date women 10 years younger than me.

I hope they kill themselves like this
They are a waste of life.

>common denominator
Loaded assumption. You're the common denominator in ALL of your own experiences.

thinkin' about these?

Attached: Untitled.png (99x37, 9K)

Good, let them rot away. Most women are parasites anyways.

Attached: 1564845998538.jpg (1024x682, 198K)

Agreed. Women get more delusional and more picky as they age. Women truly are retarded and get more retarded.

No, even if it's a single mother, still a new white baby. We can't be picky.

>There are 105 men born for every 100 women.

Men die a hell of a lot more often, especially when young. Born =/= growing up to be an adult. The levels are probably far more similar at 16-20.

That said, migrants are almost all men, so there is a heck of a lot more guys now. And thats why all the leftover women go to them, they cant find a white guy so they go for w/e the hell wants them and settle for what they can get.
Guess white men should take the bullet and start getting them instead of leaving them as leftovers for the migrants

why are the 19-24 year olds you are currently dating not able to lock you down?

And if most of my experiences are shitty, that should tell me something.
If you live in a first-world country and you think your life sucks, then maybe it's because YOU suck at life.

Attached: 38e34c90c4ec518267a22b9a4df1b9f76ecc116375592554cfe1081de96ee193-2.png (800x424, 205K)

I don’t think many 45 year old men are getting 19 year old women when both are peaking in attractiveness.

>Actually, open your legs, give yourself a child or two and there is your family, even without a man.
Yea yea I agree completely, but they won't they want the man to come in and take care of everything, or they use pregnancy to ensnare said man.
They can't cook, clean or anything other than whore habits but they want SOMEBODY/man to come in and solve everything so they can morph into a complete cow, they're already raggedy like a 90s car and tell that guy when she slouches on the couch
>isn't this what you wanted?

/Thread I can't wait for more roasties hit the wall. All these cantankerous sluts are going to get what they deserve.

I'm 31 and the amount of women that are suddenly interested is astounding. Disgusting roasties all thought they could do better, now they're used up whores that nobody wants.

>male attractivness=age
Wrong.
Male attractiveness only increases with age + income.
No one wants a 45 year-old man who lives in an apartment and drives a Honda Accord.

Attached: 484174bc5b0ec508c74387c4256d33f0.jpg (959x960, 125K)

It’s going to be a crazy world in a just a couple decades when gen x and younger women really start getting past the point of no return on having children.

buzzfeednews.com/article/janelytvynenko/fake-mews
kys

When I was younger, I was going to get married but then she started giving me ultimatums. Eventually left me and married some piss poor biker, divorced later, called me vile things, still childless and her ex-husband is a bum on the streets. She randomly messages me to get back together and gets awkward when I'm dating some way younger girl.

Women make bad choices constantly, bad at negotiation and just act out like children.

I have a hard time believing this.
I know someone who had a kid when she was 40 and the baby turned out normal

>Women get more delusional and more picky as they age
I think they get fucked in the head, they think that because they got a masters in feminist studies or a manager position at an old folks home but they look

a lot depends also on if it was her first pregnancy. First pregnancy after 30 is somewhat risky

You wanted equality. Now live with it.

>They are a waste of life.
>eggs dry
>hormone levels dropping
>starting to look more and more like a dude
Only closet homos would date them.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

The makeup Jew is the truest enemy of Humanity. Grandma was a modest woman and she told us about the evils of makeup, and for that, I thank her.

eggs die from the moment a girl is born. 10% of eggs still means tens of thousands of eggs
it's just that the rate of mutations gets higher with age

Ill see you soon, brother.

Attached: Zyzz we're all gonna make it.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>ABC News
my taxes pay for this shit

Attached: pepe2.png (400x381, 120K)

>enemy
more like ally. without makeup the human race would die

This is one of the Pillars of Creation, not an erected cock, Canuck.

Fuck em.
By that time they'll look like Bozo the clown.

You're not guaranteed to mess up your kid, but the likelihood increases as the mother gets older, past a certain point.

>male peak attractiveness peaks at 45
Nah, I would say it peaks at 30-35, so it's road downwards for you. So don't fool around for too long.

Maybe you could try losing weight. Once you cant have kids any more what's the point of a man spending money to support you. You should have used your youth making a man be loyal to you. Your welcome feminist enjoy the wage slavery men have endured for ages.

Something more like this, I mean just the smell alone.

>if they stopped crying and worked on getting their life together, they would be drowning in pussy in a few years.

False. I'm 5'4, and no matter how much I'd try, I'd still be forever alone.

>desire Chad
>dont get pregnant from Chad in your 20s
>waaah I'm so lonely

God I hate women

that'd be like an achievement

Move to Vietnam. You won't look out of place there anyway. Just a pale Vietnamese

I feel no attraction whatsoever to older women, women past 24 years old are like men to me, is this normal? I'm in my late 20s

Attached: 1533241609240.png (645x773, 23K)

>no there is not
If your answer isn't "Jesus Christ" by default then you are already eternally DEAD and ALONE! women crack me up.

>got the full SWEET SIXTEEN responding to your dumb ass

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-25 at 9.37.18 AM copy.png (864x495, 249K)

>bad at negotiation and just act out like children
Maaaan I work with kids and kids are not like that.

these types of women have high standards. these single white women could always find some shitskin to date as they are always sniffing after white women (spics, currys, nigs whatever) Ironically their desire to be with a white man of their social level but having terrible standards and inflated egos is why they are single

Have you seen how Todd Howard looks? Men actually age really well, even past 45. And with good workout, dental care, most men look pretty damn good even nearing 60.

Yeah, but they’ll vote. The government that we’re looking at in the future is going to be so insane if it’s not destroyed.

Attached: 1565518298678.png (552x2698, 285K)

its an evolutionary trait to avoid wasting ressources on wallhitter

As a man in my 30's , I cannot stand dating women in their 30's . They are toxic, it's hard to explain how shit they are as people, they think they have to control ever aspect of their boyfriends life. They are mean, they are nasty, if they aren't insulting you, they are talking trash about other people. I'd rather die single than date a 30 yo single woman.