Ant.ar.tica

Open your secrets for me

Attached: 1480461156_drevnie-piramidy-obnaruzheny-v-antarktide.jpg (700x415, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

towardfreedom.org/archives/globalism/is-the-antarctic-treaty-a-model-to-prevent-an-arctic-oil-race/https://towardfreedom.org/archives/globalism/is-the-antarctic-treaty-a-model-to-prevent-an-arctic-oil-race/
institutionalinvestor.com/article/b14z9qvl205nh2/cargometrics-cracks-the-code-on-shipping-data
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8BZoGH9-s
youtu.be/YVYpqOPuax4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1484132857139723031.jpg (570x338, 25K)

Attached: 1479125349679.jpg (600x254, 37K)

Attached: 1483198639720.jpg (1024x697, 87K)

nice fanfic

I want to visit New Swabia. Seems like Superman's fortress of solitude, only real.

Attached: unknown.png (1169x648, 1.01M)

Attached: UFO666.jpg (644x428, 81K)

There must be a reason why so many "rulers" went there not long ago.
We certainly are not getting the truth about our world.

Attached: image.png (1161x1300, 1.27M)

Bu

Yeah pretty much dude

I would live there, or in Greenland, or Svalbard, or even Scandinavia. Thinking about learning particle physics so I can live in the laboratory down there.

Attached: 2lu97j5.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Is this a chink?

All places on the opposite pole as pictured in OP

The Arctic =/= Antarctic

Did you really need a overlay to see it is almost identical to the pyramids in egypt?

Tekeli-liiiiii~

We probably will never know the real truth about this exotic frozen land. Early Antarctic explorers had to make do with heavy layers of itchy woolen fabrics and outer layers that would soak up the moisture produced by sweat. Getting dressed in the morning would often involve putting on layers that were frozen solid with ice in the fabric. As the garments gradually warmed up, they would become more flexible.

The same would happen to pretty much any clothing that was taken off before bed.

Attached: 38957958.gif (200x150, 578K)

I know u big idiot thats my point i want to live somewhere cold and desolate and isolated idc where so if white people decide to colonize one of these places i'll go with

Fuck off we're full.
Antarctica is British.

Did Alien vs Predator take place in Antarctica?

well i am retarded and never noticed
i'm scared now

Attached: m3aprjinvrw11.jpg (1106x1467, 279K)

You wot.

Attached: uk-oz-nz antarctic.png (1395x1077, 211K)

I'll wreck your fookin' gabber mate, stay the fuck out of my frozen tomb.

oh fuck there are mountains in the Antarctic???? FUCKING ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Attached: 1495973518296.gif (518x400, 19K)

Antarctica is nowhere near Siberia.

Close enough.

>Nothing for the USA
>Nothing for Russia
>Nothing for China
Good luck enforcing this claim

ha you think you and the chinks could take on uk and australia. cute.

the US can have Norway and French territory.

Bump

puzzle pyramid

> think you and the chinks could take on uk and australia
2v2 literally no problem at all

show vegine

Ice wall isn’t melting.

>GUYS A NATURAL FORMATION WAS ACTUALLY ARTIFICIALLY CONSTRUCTED

Why are conspirac people so stupid? can somebody explain

the australian part is filled with chinese bases at the present time

>Good luck enforcing this claim
if we can enforce our claim on the falklands from the jungle monkeys in argentina, defending royal clay from gooks and slavs wont be an issue

tell me more about naturally occurring pyramids

Attached: 71a77jT4IkL._UY550_.jpg (348x550, 36K)

>our aircraft carrier will block out the sun

has smokey ever travelled that far south before?

Attached: smoky.jpg (615x400, 25K)

>Argentina = Russia+China
Good luck, shizo

Not for real but the setting takes place there ya

>scared
only one out of 3 has pyramid shape

When I said "stay the fuck away from my frozen tomb" it didn't include anything about countries.
Humans have nothing to do there. Get the fuck out. All of you.

Bump

Prepare your pants Mordor's hordes will come under the smoke

>what is power projection and why doesn't china and russia have any?

got a list of names of confirmed visitors and timeline of the visits?

Attached: NaCl.png (607x407, 420K)

>Did Jow Forums ever try to finance an expedition via BTCs?
My bad, I fucked up

Didn't Epstein head there? Definitely something heinous there we haven't found out yet.

aircraft carriers are obsolete anyways, theyre only useful for dropping JDAMs on insurgents with limited military capabilities, they may be useful in a fight with Iran but essentially they are a floating "please spam as many anti ship missiles at me as possible"

US, russia, and china aren't stupid, they invested heavily in surface ships and more importantly submarines. Don't forget a US aircraft carrier was sunk in a war games exercise by a swedish conventionally powered submarine

>australia

When Australia becomes China's rightful clay, they won't forget your slice.

Ask ISIS

72°00' 36.00'' S , 168° 34' 40.00'' E

good luck trying to sink the Falkland Islands.

no he didn't, that was an error in the transponder

it was bouvet island

Attached: salt.jpg (2448x3264, 652K)

There was one at the time. Was during the last election. John Kerry, Al Gore and HRC were all there I believe. Obongo also had some flights very near there at the same time. I'd say check the archive but kikes appear to have (((accidentally))) the whole thing.

I was doing a little digging on Mommy Ghislaine's new boyfriend, he is involved with a company called Cargo Metric which does satellite tracking of ships...also on the Council of Foreign Relations, and is also quite the arctic and antarctic expert. Interesting, but I don't know what to make of it yet.
BTW, I think Eggstein's plane going down there was debunked. Maybe a planefag will chime in...but IIRC, his plane only had half the range to make that flight.towardfreedom.org/archives/globalism/is-the-antarctic-treaty-a-model-to-prevent-an-arctic-oil-race/https://towardfreedom.org/archives/globalism/is-the-antarctic-treaty-a-model-to-prevent-an-arctic-oil-race/
institutionalinvestor.com/article/b14z9qvl205nh2/cargometrics-cracks-the-code-on-shipping-data

you dont sink an island, you saturate it with missiles, or you station a bunch of missile sites there, this is why the US is in a fever about china building islands in the south china sea

As an ancient alien theorist I would postulate it's an opening to the hollow earth

Obviously nuclear missile bases exist on the island. Remember when Fitbit or whatever leaked location data, showing us probable locations of military sites. Look into the Vela incident, neutron bombs, and the effects of high altitude nuclear detonation along magnetic field lines.

>3
ayyy rmao

Attached: ayy.jpg (461x403, 83K)

Strava Heat Maps...good times...also found me a few new fishing spots in that shit show.

Can someone shoop him into a kek?

Attached: 249-impossibru.jpg (600x800, 34K)

i was there. nothing to see. literally snow desert. move along citizen

There are people who think geometric shapes can't occur naturally.

Oops, left sage in for the last thread

kek. got anything larger than an inch ?

You realize that's not the field you put "sage" in, right?

What's going on here?

Attached: cots.jpg (1224x667, 126K)

Sage goes in all fields

He looks high af

That's Columbia

have any of you autists heard of operation highjump?

Attached: 27ED9F01-EE5F-4A7C-965A-CC9263BDC6FD.jpg (951x736, 95K)

wtf is down there. could be plenty of shit...once upon a time we had pangaea right? continental drift. it's plausible that before it got too cold there were animals there, maybe even people or proto-humans. what are the fucking kikes hiding?

nigger

reaches enough to our rockets

Attached: 1559951776040.jpg (563x503, 21K)

Were discussing the time Mexico sued Taco Bell for slander because they used a Spanish speaking dog in their commercials

Attached: B2D22544-FA07-4826-9ED4-948B8C15ECC5.jpg (361x519, 26K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-175857_20181226180208562.jpg (1239x2012, 787K)

1 paratrooper division can beat the shit out of all (your) these co-called "countries"

Attached: 1562376292103.jpg (736x736, 84K)

zoomed in

Attached: Screenshot_20181226-180931.jpg (1277x2014, 794K)

post a single instance of a large landmass naturally forming as a 4 sided pyramid

Attached: Screenshot_20181224-131146.jpg (1013x1881, 1.55M)

All of the world's major governments want to get down there and mine for minerals and oil/gas. That being said, I believe there is some good shit they are hiding...whether it is an advanced pre-flood civilization or hollow earth..who knows?

>when the edibles kick in

ok now tell me about this baby:

youtube.com/watch?v=0K8BZoGH9-s

she can sink whole your fleet alone. and I specifically linked you a video made by your fellow countryman

Attached: fuck_you_Cartman.gif (450x490, 1.36M)

The ice flows slowly into the see, rifts and tears are pretty natural formations you will find all over where ice is moving.

Attached: giant.jpg (2216x1360, 517K)

Godzilla confirmed

Attached: Claw.jpg (2216x1360, 241K)

we split the world when, buddy? firt I suggest you to attack camel fuckers saudis and split their oils. then we nuke israeli and then we rape china together.

the rulers just have a thing for frozen cocksikles

youtu.be/YVYpqOPuax4

earth is hollow because it's a spinning ball of matter held together by gravity
mass is flung outwards because inertia and lesser mass is pushed towards the core
>lmao the center of the earth is an irradiated ball of hot rock because volcanoes exist
no thanks you dumb fuck retard search nasa