Jazz Jennings is hot AF and I'd Smash Right Here Right Now!!!

Did it used to have a penis? Yes. Would I smash tonight? Yes. Does that make me gay? Fuck it!! Let me see that surgically created poosay!! Who's with me?!?

Attached: IMG_4044.png (1334x750, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RlQpOirGb2
bustle.com/p/jazz-jennings-is-the-face-of-gillette-venus-myskinmyway-campaign-that-re-rights-the-rules-around-shaving-skin-care-exclusive-15944791
womenshealthmag.com/health/a23828566/jazz-jennings-gender-confirmation-surgery-complication/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>user wants to fuck degenerate fe-males
That's gay user, stop,being a fag

Oh well. When's pride month?

There is no pride month

she's fat, always had a nasty jew face, and now doesn't even have the fun bits. that's a hard yikes from me, pal.

Attached: mtf.webm (1280x720, 2.35M)

So brave of you to announce your homosexuality on Jow Forums.

Oh well. I'd still smash and 99.9999% of you faggots would too LMAO

only shame, and its always

Your post reads roughly like you were walking down the street one day and saw a fresh dog turd. So you picked it up off the grass and fucked it.
Get fucked you sick cunt

Thank you!!

>her

Attached: F3E520FC-1D9C-498D-A22A-2A6CC6481445.png (500x608, 138K)

I'm hoping to get fucked by Jazz Jennings, thanks for your encouragement friend!

Get laid, incel.

*HIS* DNA will always be XY!!!!

Nobody called it a 'her' anywhere in this thread fucking retard. Kill yourself, today.

I don't care, I'd smash and so would you faggot

Attached: DUmB6iMVoAAH2aE.png (442x509, 148K)

It's a fact you retard!!!

I didn't say it wasn't you retard, you having trouble reading today???

>hot AF

Okay

Attached: B7ED10B4-24E4-4D2E-A0B3-D7245F2DD91D.jpg (2048x2048, 339K)

No u

Definitely, definitely not. I turn down probably 50%+ of actual women, why would I fuck a goddamn disgusting transvestite? Don't project your gross degeneracy on others bud

Do us a favour.
If it ever happens live stream yourself copping a fist up the anus from her. Cheers cunt

he had his feminine penis cut off so he's useless trash now

I have feeling I would regret watching that. So I’m not going to.

Attached: 53E29BF0-1EC8-471F-B8AE-BA02EF7DF47E.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Hot AF? Fucking degenerate.

Gas yourself, OP.

I don't have a TV and don't know who this cunt is. I'm guessing it's another Disney manufactured "star"? Anyway, she looks like a dude and is at least half beaner. Knock yourself out OP, I certainly won't stand in your way.

(OP) #

>hot AF

Okay

Attached: 02543613-F042-4BE7-8430-50130E2A4A7B.jpg (2048x2048, 477K)

So you like cock? It’s ok

POP! POP! POP!

Attached: 1377292383591.jpg (639x803, 52K)

Jazz is BBC only.

Technically Jazz doesn't have a cock anymore.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RlQpOirGb2

Attached: jordan_peterson.jpg (1200x800, 80K)

Is very educational

>OP is openly an faggot
Clown world everyone

A gem from tv

Attached: tv jass tolkien.png (1591x640, 1.08M)

have heterosexual sex

It’s a dude who got his penis Bogdanoffed and now woke Gillette is paying him to sell lady razors.

bustle.com/p/jazz-jennings-is-the-face-of-gillette-venus-myskinmyway-campaign-that-re-rights-the-rules-around-shaving-skin-care-exclusive-15944791

Attached: FDD570DF-64B2-46B8-99AF-0BB1C30CE897.jpg (296x170, 8K)

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!

I’m attracted to perceptible features. Not chromosomes.

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!

FUCKING EXTREMELY BASED!!!!!!

based

Attached: jazz effed up vagina.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

You realize his "vagina" was constructed out of his inverted penis, right? And that he had a baby dick from his jewish parents putting him on hormones before puberty so it was too small to make into a frankengina so they had to use part of his colon. Which produces "seepage" and smells like a man's butt. So he essentially has two anuses, the frontbutt emits anal discharge, pus, and blood (from the dilation) and the backbutt does its thing on enchilada night

>a gem
>unironically screencapped this post
Cringe

Honestly i understand gays better than I understand someone who wants to put their dick in a wound and fuck it. That’s psycho shit. At least gays are just perverts. Gash smashers are the same tier as people who drown puppies.

I thought niggers we’re suppose to be the embodiment of masculinity, yet this nigger is about to fuck a science project for tv money.

Sorry fanny boy cousin it is fucked send her back to the hospital (attachment)

>I'd fuck an open wound made from the anus of a teenage boy!
ok?

Attached: 1523667183713.png (396x382, 305K)

You have severe mental problems.
Seek help.
Get right with Jesus before you end up burning in hell.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 548K)

that episode where she interviewed spencer was funny, you could more or less see her lubricate and tried to act like she was offended

Attached: 1501332487782.gif (260x289, 1.57M)

>I turn down probably 50%+ of actual women
watch out everybody, we've got a chad over here
kys faggot

>seepage
>frontbutt
I'm frankly fucking disgusted, user.

LMAO

Sounds delicious to me, bon appetite

How is this accepted by society??

womenshealthmag.com/health/a23828566/jazz-jennings-gender-confirmation-surgery-complication/

Attached: 1565237830659.jpg (640x686, 66K)

>want to fuck tranny's unhealed axe wound
>wait a couple of days and the razor slash at 'her' throat will be a tighter cleaner fuck

I don't tolerate irrational thought, enjoy your night on a sinking ship, hey maybe they'll make a movie about you too

>Would I smash tonight? Yes.

OP, how much do you hate your penis?

Actually, the fact Jazz was a teenage boy when she had her vagina made is all the more reason to be attracted to her. Its pretty well known that child penis and ass has healing properties and is good for you - but obviously its disgusting and disgraceful to take it from children. However, the warm pit of a trans vagina, combined with regular dilational cleanses, mean that the childlike purity of the skin is preserved. By fucking Jazz you get the antioxidants that are usually sapped away by ageing.

Plus lets not deny the sex appeal she has. this is a confident young black woman. She is sexy, objectivel, she has a good, in shape body the envy of most on this board. Her vagina 'popping' is an overstated problem for Bigots to talk of. it barely 'pops' it is just like a big cyst exploding, bet you've all got acne anyway.

>wanting to fuck jews

traps stop being hot when they cut off their feminine penises. Now they're just inferior women with a open wound for a vagina.

The trap is a spiritual beast. The tranny is just a beast.

Attached: itsnotgay.jpg (537x416, 30K)

I'd fuck him if he still had his tiny wiener, now he's just a mutilated abomination.

England, everyone.

Attached: AE4E4A9F-6FE4-4CA5-AEA8-0CB110D08096.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>I’m 100% certain God is aokay with this
Imagine standing before Christ with your butthole sewn into this gaping puss filled wound.

Would love to see the axe wound. I'd be disgusted and laughing at the same time.

Attached: kotzi.jpg (400x400, 37K)

Exactly. I'm rock hard just thinking about it.

Very interesting take, thank you for weighing in

You know it's hideous. You know he has to sit on a pole every day to keep it from sealing up. He's already getting fat and big shouldered, and it's only a matter of time before he's not aesthetically pleasing enough for TV, and he'll have to live the rest of his life out of the spotlight and out from underneath his mother's manipilative control.

Nigga's thinking: I am getting paid and free food. Don't forget that brutha.

>Did it used to have a penis?
yes but not enough of one to turn it into a "vagina"

You might be right LUL. Only one way to find out...

Attached: op and his thread 1.jpg (317x466, 167K)

This is true, and you are 100% correct.

But what can I say? I am a pussy.
Show me beheadings or other stuff instead and I got no problem most of the time. I am sensitive to genitals being sliced and diced though.

I don't think I've ever watched the whole video but I've seen enough and seen illustrations and the before/after pictures to know it's a complete abomination. Ain't watching it.

>Let me see that surgically created poosay!! Who's with me?!?
Beware the hair balls, blood, and distinct lack of pussy while you stick your dick in a wound.

>Does that make me gay?
You are fucking penile flesh and not a vagina.
It is not even a question.

Attached: 1566158361147.jpg (632x1024, 94K)

All these (((surgeons))) and people that encourage this needs to be hanged right now.

Attached: 1502134969950.jpg (200x196, 7K)

She's fucking fat, dude. Why you wanna smash on a fatty?

>Hanging the guy who’s upping the odds of trannies offing themselves
...but why?

>ruining your life so you can be at best an ugly woman with severe psychological disorders

Attached: 357A02AD-A9FF-4321-BCEE-8090451E7292.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

>she
you'll burn in hell with it

>takes extreme levels of beta blockers and horomones prior to going through puberty
>somehow surprised when she has feminine features that men find desirable.

That's almost entirely the point of HRT

Attached: 1566273066575s.jpg (188x250, 8K)

hell ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1565894937925.jpg (926x1024, 119K)

It's year round, bigot.

Why does this have 85 replies? Why are you swallowing the bait?
Hide, ignore, sage, report.

i would have destroyed her mancave before she transitioned.
now? fuck no, now shes basically an ugly, infertile, ""woman"" with two shitters.

>he mistakenly thought Jazz was a Disney "star"
Jazz is from TLC which is the channel that finds the worst trash they can find to film
if Disney makes stars, TLC makes floating trash balls to through in the ocean.

shes BBC only

Attached: 70BC96EE-E5D7-4405-B5F3-C9C96F0F94FE.gif (500x250, 500K)

You only want to fuck it because it looks like bailey jay as a kid you creepy fuck get help

you filthy florda fuck

i'd smash the moms nnnnnnyyucka

>Who's with me?!?
Every male nigger ever.

Sticking your dick in another MAN'S mutilated open wound dick Makes you even gayer than if you got fucked or fucked real guys in the ass.

its none of your business how much money someone makes mutilating a crazy person for their own delusional entertainment.

I honestly think Jazz was never a dude, and its just a trick to fool the goyim into cutting their balls off.

GUMMY SMILE