Can someone explain the chemtrail conspiracy to me? i dont get it...

can someone explain the chemtrail conspiracy to me? i dont get it. private companies and/or the US government are spraying dangerous chemicals to the sky in order to give people cancer? it doesnt make any sense

Attached: 1555853423.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/chapter-9A#
youtube.com/watch?v=gR6KVYJ73AU
youtu.be/PsYn8DuD7yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The answer to your question is Jews

As always!

its hard to detect sarcasm on the internet :(

Testing rain seeding and pressure front dissipation and creation by introducing aerosols of various compositions to differing altitudes. Illness/Cancers would be collateral damage, not an objective.

BigPharma gives people cancer so they can get billions from selling treatments. Very little money in a cure.

Actually it's just called cloud seeding.

do the people responsible for this live in underground bunkers since surely they dont want cancer? shouldnt important people like your president be aware of this and not want to go outside because of it?

this story has a lot of holes

They are hiding the return of their secret "Messiah."

Attached: Img-1566571632648.jpg (1246x648, 580K)

Attached: Img-1566704757807.jpg (1255x635, 518K)

They've seeded American cities with disease with planes before.

Why not now?

the jews are terraforming the planet as warmer climates are more comfortable to their natural forms

Attached: Img-1566591957581.jpg (1279x648, 577K)

Attached: Img-1566691890139.jpg (1268x641, 492K)

Attached: Img-1566518644974.jpg (547x484, 15K)

Cancerous effects are genetically triggered. No one knew the shit we were spraying was giving anyone anything, sure, we knew the odds, but the risk was worth the reward. We can run weather OPs globally as a result (albeit with a very limited arsenal that rarely performs as anticipated, yet yields tangible results).
We are able to produce Faraday domes over City sized areas due to this research. We can also effectively block non visual space based geoasset inquiries and interrogations over any sensitive areas.. this technology provides countermeasures to space based laser listening, measurement and tracking and targeting devices, as well as thermal and spectral imaging.

Attached: Img-1566360449782.jpg (1247x585, 361K)

It isn't about cancer. Half the shit you hear about chemtrails are disinfo or people grasping at straws. It is geoengineering and the likely source for the fluctuations in climate.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/15/chapter-9A#

>Cancerous effects are genetically triggered.
what does that have to do with this? are you implying that the people responsible cant get cancer from it?

>in order to give people cancer?
No. It's to cool down the climate. Cancer is a side-effect of the chemicals. Regardless, they're killing nature because of it like the bees.

someone actualy sent a baloon up there and got a sample, it is a solution made from aluminium

It's nothing goyim, just cirrus clouds.
*YAWN*
I'm getting tired, aren't you user? I think I'll take a nap

Its not to give people cancer, it's cloud seeding. Theyre just controlling the weather. It's just a bunch of metal dust, mostly. Barium or some shit. Here in corn country we get carpet bombed on the regular--or at least we did. I'm looking at only the third or fourth i've seen all year right now. Anyways, you can pay private companies to change the weather for your wedding. China did it exstensively for their olympics. DOD published something a while back saying they want to use the weather as a weapon/force multiplier by 2025.

My biggest concern is the butterfly effect. Earth is by and large a closed system. The more we control certain areas, the more chaotic uncontrolled areas may become.

It's the fullfilment of biblical end times prophecy.

Matthew 24:29:

'Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken'

The jewish calendar puts the end of the current age at the year 6000, after which mankind is wiped out, 144k Israelites are saved and then the world rests for 1000 years only for it all to begin anew. The jewish year 6000 is 2240 in gregorian calendar. So there's only so many generations left to be born before it's all erased (like Gobekli Tepe and the Pyramids in the historical cycle before ours). Antichrist is coming relatively soon, followed by the messiah who will save the Israelites. For details on any of this, ask your local highest degree Jesuit-abiding freemason or contact some of the black noble families that control the catholic church and the Jesuit order.

The chem trails have stopped in my area been zero since july 4 sky has been beautiful

This is what i want to know. Why arent they airborne?

surprise pharma is also owned by jews

>Born in Brooklyn, New York to a Jewish family, in 1920, Sackler was educated at Erasmus High School, and attended New York University where he received a bachelor's degree in 1938. Due to Jewish quotas imposed by the major U.S. medical schools during that era, he started his medical education at Anderson College of Medicine in Glasgow, Scotland, which he attended from 1938 to 1940.

Attached: Purdue Pharma Sackler Jews.jpg (1280x868, 113K)

It exists but every other information about it was poisoned by flat earth retarded rednecks.

Who better than Ted Gunderson?
>youtube.com/watch?v=gR6KVYJ73AU

what does the disney movie have to do with the rest of the pic?

Trump stopped it right after he got in office.

audio in that video is not working for me. but being a part of the fbi doesnt give you any more credibility, they are just glorified federal police

also
>In a 1995 conference in Dallas, Gunderson warned about the supposed proliferation of secret occultist groups, and the danger posed by the New World Order, an alleged shadow government that would be controlling the United States government. He also claimed that a "slave auction" in which children were sold by Saudi agents to men had been held in Las Vegas, that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year, and that the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was carried out by the US government. Gunderson believed that in the United States there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice.

do you believe all this too?

>proliferation of secret occultist groups
Seems to accord with what I can verify
>an alleged shadow government that would be controlling the United States government
Yes
>children were sold by Saudi agents to men had been held in Las Vegas
i dunno
>four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year
i dunno
>the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City was carried out by the US government
Yes
>Gunderson believed that in the United States there is a secret widespread network of groups who kidnap children and infants, and subject them to ritual abuse and subsequent human sacrifice.
Sounds likely and accords with other hints and rumors

All in all, sounds more reliable than the FBI as an institution.

im sure you have no problem providing the information you are using to verify those claims

>spraying dangerous chemicals to the sky in order to give people cancer? it doesnt make any sense
They're doing it to manipulate weather. The government and Lockheed Martin have parents on these processes.

>They're doing it to manipulate weather.
why?

Strontium is being sprayed in Europe, not sure what it does with clouds or cancer tho.

The aluminium particles bounce radar. The allies used a crude version of it during the war, with small strips of aluminium to make it more difficult to target the bombers via radar.

The smaller particles are more effective. It was necessary during the cold war. The fact it happens to cause health problems was not really a concern at the time and still isn't.

Let’s start by debunking the name itself. What conspiracy theorists call chemtrails are actually called contrails, short for condensation trails. It’s simply water vapor condensing in the air to make man-made clouds.

“Jet fuel is a form of hydrocarbons,” explained Ken Caldeira, a climate scientist at the Carnegie Institution for Science, in the latest episode of our podcast Science Solved It. “And when you burn the hydrogen, it oxidizes to form water, and when you burn carbon it forms carbon dioxide. Mostly what you’re seeing is water vapor, much of which came out of the back of the engine and then condensed into kind of an artificial cloud.”

Planes traveling at lower altitudes, below 26,000 feet, typically can’t produce contrails because the surrounding air isn’t cold enough. This is why we sometimes see trails behind planes, sometimes don’t, and sometimes notice that they vanish soon after appearing. Conspiracy theorists claim this is evidence of a spraying program, but it’s really just evidence that the air varies based on altitude and geography.

This.
Each jet that makes these trails in the sky would have to be filled to the limit with storage tanks to spray chemicals into the air for half of their flights.
They wouldn’t have any room for passengers or other cargo to unload.

!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!

They are taking down Jow Forums

They took down the archive

Get the fuck in here!!!!! Were fucking fucked in the fucker!!!!

!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!!!!!!!RED ALERT !!!!!RED ALERT!!!!

>US government are spraying dangerous chemicals to the sky in order to give people cancer?
That is just a ruse. They are really giving people cancer through poor quality in tap water.
just keep eating spicy peppers

Stratospheric aerosols are in use. Not saying they are bad or good for you. But try to keep up.

This is my guess too at this point.
I think they fabricated the California drought and made moves on water supplies. Trump came in and the drought stopped. Heavy rain fell this last winter/spring.

Actually I think it's spelled seading.

Attached: download (3).jpg (277x182, 10K)

>it doesnt make any sense
JEW FUCKING JEW EBIL JEW SHILL etc etc

Just kidding, OP.
Now for the serious stuff.
CONSIDER: When rail travel was invented, there were certain sections of society against it for the following reasons:
It would cause cows to give sour milk, and stop hens from laying.
Pregnant women traveling on trains would spontaneously abort.
Anyone looking out the window at the NEAR-RELATIVISTIC speeds would have their face permanently warped.
...and so forth.

What we see with these "chemtrail" subscribers is no more than the Luddites/village idiots of yesteryear who do not understand what they are talking about.

Attached: Dagashi Kashi 2.jpg (1920x1080, 323K)

alphabet doesn't come from aleph bet
both the hebrew and greek versions branched out from the Phoenicians at similar times

YOU
YOU
YOU

LUCIFER CONTROLS THE AIRWAVES.

HOW DO YOU DRAIN A SWAMP(?) CHEM TRAILS- LAY LINES SKY NET. HOW DID THE READ STEVEN HAWKINS THOUGHTS(?)

youtu.be/PsYn8DuD7yA

Jared KUSHNER SON OF PERDITION JUST SO HAPPENS TO OWN RFID CHIP BUILDING 666 AND HE IS NOT A REAL JEW SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

HOW MUCH PROOF DO YOU PEOPLE NEED(?) MASTER A BIBLE.

YOU
YOU
YOU

BEAST NETWORK THERE IS NO MONSTER IN THE SEA. W IS 6TH LETTER IN HEBREW 666= WWWEB BILL GATES OBAMA FREE PHONE. THOSE WHO DID NOT RECEIVE 1ST MARK ARE BEING KILLED= MISSING HOMELESS PEOPLE FORCED IN FEMA. SEE FEMA COFFINS.

THEY ARE KILLING CHRISTIANS= MISSING HOMELESS PEOPLE

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-10-11-16-1.png (700x573, 202K)

MATTHEW 25:35-40 HE IS THE TESTAMENT FETAL POSITION KEY ROLE.

STAR OF THE MORNING IS THE SUN.

THE SOLAR ECLIPSE NEXT ONE APRIL 2021 SUN RISES FROM A DIFFERENT DIRECTION.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-25-10-20-36-1.png (682x524, 328K)