Goymoney Skirtwar

Earlier this week a fight broke out between two groups in Duisburg. The reason: a group of Middle Eastern migrants didn’t approve of the length of a skirt which a woman was wearing, Bild reports.

The argument began after the group of migrants approached the group and attempted to verbally scold the woman for wearing a skirt that they believed was ‘too short’.

m.bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/ruhrgebiet-aktuell/duisburg-streit-um-kurzen-rock-endet-in-schlaegerei-64130626.bildMobile.html?wtmc=twttr.shr

The woman in the skirt, along with her group of friends, were reportedly speaking ‘loudly’ about the other group, wondering why the group’s ‘men and women were sitting separately’.

“According to witness testimonies the other group then asked the woman why she must present her legs in public in such a way,” police said.

The verbal spat ended in a fight. Members from both groups were reported to have only suffered minor injuries from the brawl.

According to a police spokeswoman, one group was composed of German woman, while the other group had both men and woman, all of whom had migrant backgrounds.

Attached: screenshot2019-08-25--15_24_22.jpg (599x450, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/ruhrgebiet-aktuell/duisburg-streit-um-kurzen-rock-endet-in-schlaegerei-64130626.bildMobile.html?wtmc=twttr.shr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their just like us

I didnt vote for this but hell I'll enjoy it

>Bild
Lol

So the migrant men attacked the white women. Big surprise.

Jow Forums approved misogyny.

society is fucked.
on one hand i support the immigrant for thot patrolling.
but on the other hand immigrant behave like apes.

on one hand i support white people and our culture.
but on the other hand western culture is absolutely degenerate.

what do? i dont know.
my obly hope is the return of Jesus Christ

>one group was composed of German woman
so 1 german woman = 1 group? is this to fuck up their rape statistics or wtf

Chuckles at progressives beating themselves with their own stick.

When you import the 3rd world you become the 3rd world.

ah, migrants. they love brawling with women

such an interesting culture

you are in the same boat, bong

>my obly hope is the return of Jesus Christ
Amen.

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

Attached: 21tYl6XN.png (1137x987, 66K)

based, white woman can enjoy all the benefits they asked for when they decided to force the state to give them careers they don't deserve but get for quotas and voted to replace the evil white man who made the safe world they enjoyed till now

Fuck Germany.

Attached: merkel flag.gif (320x180, 1.28M)

>m.bild.de/regional/ruhrgebiet/ruhrgebiet-aktuell/duisburg-streit-um-kurzen-rock-endet-in-schlaegerei-64130626.bildMobile.html?wtmc=twttr.shr
Is this credible, German anons? Is it worth saving to my files?

lmao quiet bong as if like ur perfectly well and fine

Slut shaming is making a comeback great my personallety will finally be considered normal again

>i support the immigrant for thot patrolling.
Fuck off Ronny.

Attached: 1470657567092.jpg (334x500, 33K)

Yes, beat up your women, they will feel safe then.

if we don't do it migrants will.

Attached: 1447586350186.jpg (370x461, 125K)

and hell is what it will be. Please Hans, fight back against this anyway you can. Throw rocks and bottles full of gasolime if you have to.
YOUR ANCESTORS NEARLY TOOK OVER THE WORLD. IT TOOK THE FULL MILITARY MIGHT OF A UNITED EARTH TO STOP THE NAZIS. Such is the power of the German people, ne er forget that Hans. Never.

Fucking kek, they reap what they sow.

>a group of Middle Eastern migrants didn’t approve of the length of a skirt which a woman was wearing
This is a headline in 2020 in a very progressive society.

Attached: 1565189898244.png (421x479, 319K)