LA Police shooting was a hoax

The reported shooting of a sheriff's deputy in Lancaster this week in what authorities previously described as a "targeted attack" that triggered a massive manhunt was a hoax, sheriff's officials said Saturday night.
Reinosa admitted cutting two holes, which he had claimed were caused by gunfire, in his own uniform with a knife, the lieutenant said.

>ktla.com/2019/08/24/reported-shooting-of-sheriffs-deputy-in-lancaster-was-hoax-lasd/

Attached: 1564495562468.jpg (1920x1080, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/08/22/lancaster-sheriff-station-deputy-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Deputy Angel Reinosa

Attached: Io Shirai is a goddess.jpg (227x222, 6K)

fresh off being a recruit as well.

Attached: 1549359286177.jpg (900x472, 108K)

spoiler...they're all hoaxes

They made a big mess about there being a homeless shelter next to a police.. Not in their neighborhood I guess. Officer Paco was willing to take a bullet for the Blue Line, What a faggot bootlicking pig-dog...

/thread

Still doubt the cops are pushing gun control, using hoaxes to pass laws?

yea its bullshit.
Funny the had the press conference at 11pm PT last night.

What a normal time for a press conference im sure everyone watched it

This is going to be a huge shit storm politically which will be fun.
That aside, this stupid prick needs to be made an example of without a doubt. It's like a bizzaro version of Jessie Smollette. This must have scared the shit out of the people living in the building.

I get its a total embarrassment to all police departments but jeez.

im trying to find quotes by police during it
posted one.

Here is a good headline leading people to believe something.

Attached: 1536464832326.png (1199x243, 54K)

here we go, got the quote

“It’s not just a four-story apartment building; it’s a four-story apartment building that is government-subsidized for mentally ill people,” he said. “Why do you put mentally ill people in a four-story building across from the Sheriff’s Department? It’s indefensible and something has to be done about it.”
“As the mayor of Lancaster, I cannot begin to tell the people of Lancaster how sorry I am that we now live in a city that had this occur in it,” Parris said. “How is it possible one of our newest deputies gunned down while he was getting into his car? It shakes the core of everything we have.”

thats the one

Attached: 1547425039955.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

I was about to go to bed when I saw the upcoming feed from Agenda Free TV. I busted out laughing because I thought the same thing.

here is the story about the pellet gun found
When he went back later, he says he was stunned by what he found.

“The stove was ripped out, the back was ripped off and the central plate where you control the functions was punched in,” said McGuire. “All the cabinets, all the clothes, the suitcases were turned inside out…the cats out of their mind, why?”

McGuire says he told a detective he needs his guns back because he uses them for work.

losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/08/22/lancaster-sheriff-station-deputy-shooting/

nice, another looknerfag. Love the dude, wish he could learn to speak correctly though.

Ah, so its cool with the cops when they dump 20 mexican families into my neighborhood. Just not near them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm curious about the police claiming multiple deputies were shot at. Were they all lying? Will they ever be called out! There was never a fucking shot!