American Catholics keep getting exposed as homosexuals and/or paedos

>American Catholics keep getting exposed as homosexuals and/or paedos

>Mexican Catholics are catholic in name only and worship the skeleton of a dead woman

How do we make Catholicism great again?

Attached: 1566739400456.png (588x595, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJskrQq3dXM
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/august/head-jesuit-says-devil-just-a-symbol-not-a-real-being
youtube.com/watch?v=1HdVMvm8wuw&t=3022s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A second reformation

lolololol At least he was gay.

The catholic church was corrupt from the very beginning, has nothing to do with what's said in the Bible, in fact most of their doctrines are contrary to scripture. This also applies to the Orthodox Church.

>Prod
>Opinion discarded

protestant reformation was an attempt to fix the corruption of the catholic church by "rebranding" themselves as another denomination. Biblical Christianity has always been a secular thing, since long before protestants were a thing

All the degenerate shit that comes out of christianity are the most part from catholics and im not a bible thumper in the slightest. seriously as you said they believe in offshoots of their religion whether its bowing down to skeletons, "miracles" like tears coming out of statues, ghosts, stupid woo woo shit whihc the bible itself i believe tells them not to partake in and yet they do exactly that. its satanic by their own religious texts and yet you see many catholics believing in it. no wonder they have had problems all throughout history.

BEGOME

Catholic Church must fall.
Their riches have tainted them

>Mexican Catholics are catholic in name only and worship the skeleton of a dead woman

You're referring to Santa Muerte, right?
Can anyone actually explain what this is?

Is it satanic or just edgy

Attached: 155636398191107.png (516x439, 205K)

It never was great.
They are the original Protestant church.

Attached: image.png (1200x800, 1.66M)

>is it satanic or just edgy

if they believe in the bible which they dont, its satanic. i dont know how its not satanic, by definition its witchcraft/sorcery.

We need an inquisition.

A second counter-refermation that overturns Vatican 2, and maybe even Vatican 1 in some aspects.

Catholic priest commit this shit at a lower rate than the rest of the general population. You just keep falling for headlines written by kikes.

Are you PROTESTING the decisions of the popes?

Attached: image.jpg (250x215, 21K)

Can anyone give me a rundown of the Eastern Orthodox Church and why they're called "OrthoLARP"?

What is Vatican 2?

your blinded

you ate your brothers anal gland

got pink eye gay eye one gay eyed

now you can’t see and are dumb

you’ve been blinded by butthole

you’re a faggot

mexican (((freemasonry)))

>the skeleton of a dead woman
spotted the prottie

this is terrible masonic pilpul

it’s like your stupid or something

Jesus needs to come back

give them BBC

By returning to Sola Scriptura.

Attend traditional Tridentine Roman Catholic High Mass and accept no substitutes.

It’s a shift in focus after the left lost patience with Francis. There are high ranking pedophiles within most, if not all, elite institutions but targeting the church demoralizes the media’s political opponents while running cover for their own activities.

this. there's a higher rate of this shit in nearly every other field. they just focus on this for obvious reasons.

Burn it to the ground. The very idea of the Pope is absurd. No man should have authority over an entire sect of Christianity.

Every priest I have ever met has been a decent man as far as I'm aware, but they really should allow the priests to marry, Or at least not try to enforce celibacy.. It would also be amazing if they made an effort to turn over every sick fuck child abuser to the secular authorities and defrocked them

In a stoke, you would increase the size of the priesthood with upstanding family men and reduce the number of pedos.

Attached: 1496685521549.png (657x527, 168K)

>How do we make Catholicism great again
As Judeo-Catholic Christianity's membership evaporates, the remaining men become more homosexual, hirsute, and hereditarily Jewish. In a century it could turn back into raw homosexual Judaism, just as the original Judaic cult of Christianity was when it started. It's as if the original DNA is recombining.

Attached: 5858.jpg (435x571, 33K)

What’s even the point of the priest celibacy? Monks I can understand, but a priest should be a spiritual leader to his community, and how can an unmarried and possibly lifelong celibate man help married ones or set an example for them?

Abandon the idolotry of churches and live a simple life in Jesus' footsteps.

Before all abrahamic religions are expunged to wipe away jewish influence, that is.

As far as I'm aware I think the notion is that you set aside what you want and your baser desires, in order to be the point of contact between the parish and god.. and that you are so into god that you can't possibly get your rocks off any other way, or offer enough to any other relationship.

But that clearly isnt working out too well.. dwindling priesthood and sexual scandals all the time will kill off the church as it exists today in a few decades.. the state will fill the void.

It seems like an obvious solution, but dogma aside there might some internal church politics against making it a place for guys who like pussy.

That being said, every organization you can think of seems to have a pedo problem these fucking days.

Bro it's far worse than that. It's a completely demonic inversion of the veneration of the Blessed Virgin - there's even a false, Satanic """rosary""" for it. They hide the images of Santa Muerte inside statues of saints so they can get their priest to bless it, and then destroy the statue of the saint, thinking that this blessing gives it more power or something.

Devotion to Santa Muerte is of the devil and needs to be eradicated by exorcist priests in cooperation with either local authorities or, failing them, Catholic militias.

>The Catholic chruch are the good guys.

Attached: 1564272084852.gif (420x314, 755K)

A mistake

I don't think celibacy has anything to do with it. I keep hearing people say that if they allowed priests to marry that all this pedo faggotry shit would go away but that's not what the evidence shows, it shows that these people join because they are pedos or gay.

Heh, russian orthodox high priesthood has a pedo problem too - and they too have celibacy, unlike our lower priesthood.

The Catholic Church is a church of sinners

Attached: 1566748686800.jpg (1000x785, 177K)

repeal vatican 2 when the kikes took over.

Serious question for Catholics. How do you reconcile being Catholic with the fact that the Catholic church is literally a pedophile enabling organization?

I mean I can understand still believing in Jesus and all that stuff but I don't really understand how after all this shit anyone could still be a member of that organization and not realize what they are supporting.

I know you'll probably say "oh that's not all the priests" or "oh it's only a few bad apples" but just sit back for a second and look at the fucking numbers. It is fucking hundreds, hell maybe thousands of priests that are molesting these kids and then it's even more people who are aware and who are actively covering it up. If you have grown up in the church you have either known a priest who was probably a pedo or you at least knew a priest who knew about them.

How can you participate in this degeneracy and sleep at night?

That can be a reason too.
Some user mentioned recently that there’s ever increasing amount of pedos among teachers, sports coaches and similar jobs because nowadays associating with minors is risky and normal people don’t want this, but real pedos are not scared of it.

Protties name their denoms after men lmao.

Why do protties seethe knowing they're going to hell due to being heretics?

First we acknowledge that vatican II is heretical and that the modernist church that grew from it isn't Catholic.

Its pagan influence from the natives that worshipped the dead.

Its heavily frowned upon you worshipping the dead and/or saying that mary beat death

They need to accept The New Revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ as cannon and adjust accordingly.

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

Attached: obr799 (1).jpg (1683x1215, 882K)

Abolish it, denounce the pope and return to the glorious, one and true Orthodox church

Olsteen, Copeland, Creflo, pretty much any other pastor have scammed Christians millions of millions of dollars.

>PLANT A SEED FOR 1,000 MONIES AND YOU WILL BE SAVED

Attached: obr251.gif (686x1074, 48K)

Attached: obr811.png (1240x1842, 374K)

You don’t understand what a Catholic is because you have a myopic view beholden to the modern world you inhabit instead of the correct perspective of centuries of tradition and history.

Many such cases. Very sad.

>xtians going against nature again

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1549725993591.jpg (1251x538, 311K)

>Nature is good
this whole planet is genetically engineered experiment of the Archons (Pseudo-Creators). It's constantly monitored and controlled and completely artificial.

Attached: Control.png (1240x1751, 619K)

By accepting Luther's teachings

Catholicism has been under the wrath of God probably since the 5th century. God has cursed Catholic lands with poverty and social despair. The priests shut up the Gospel to the masses. They adopted pagan beliefs like Marian idolatry and transubstantiation in the Mass. Note that it was not until the Protestant Reformation that Europe and then America experienced a genuine civilization revival like that of classical antiquity.

Real schizo hours who up

Attached: ECnFIlAWkAI9-kf.jpg (640x640, 107K)

Sola Scriptura is what ultimately allowed detestable heresies to infiltrate Christianity. Why? We're all fallen and incapable of living as God commands. We will make mistakes, and the more intelligent among us will rationalize our sins via bad interpretation of scripture. Without a strong dogmatic interpretation of the scripture available, you are likely to commit these acts.

Does that make the Catholic or Orthodox Church perfect? Absolutely not. The church is made of sinners striving to do better. We are not saved by anything other than God's grace, but our actions should reflect someone who is striving to live right according to God's commandments. Even the most devout monks and holy men have writings documenting the temptations and demonic attacks that come at them as they progress and develop in their spiritual journeys.

#
>Sola Scriptura is what ultimately allowed detestable heresies to infiltrate Christianity.
No

We can't...Just let it rot, user

Attached: alba.jpg (1576x2006, 459K)

It's like with everything in the West today.
We know everything goes horribly wrong, but we aren't doing anything against it.

The Church is being used by pedophiles and they are being supported by a group within the Church, that either wants to destroy or change it.
Whether these people are just commies, jews, demons or a bunch of opportunistic assholes, I can't say. But I would say it's a mix of all of them.

>low iq shit skins don't understand Catholicism and use the faith to justify their dumb indian beheadings and narco wars
>Catholics in the jewish colony known as the USA are homosexuals and pedos

This is a surprise to no one with a triple digit iq.

Also I am not saying there aren't based Catholics in the US, but the Jewish element is too strong in this land and we must become raging anti-semites to revive Catholicism in America

Traditional Latin Mass is based. I'm Byzantine Catholic and our regular mass is The Divine Liturgy of St John Chrysostom, which is also extremely based.

Not a catholic here, but I always thought the byzantine liturgy looked a bit overwhelming. I think I might have autism as I think the latin rite is more calm and soothes autism.

No Catholics are Christian. Praying to a woman. Lol.

Nice argument. Sola Scriptura is a heresy, and a self-defeating one at that.
youtube.com/watch?v=RJskrQq3dXM

In theory, Sola Scriptura sounds nice - just leave everything up to the Bible! But in practice, Sola Scriptura is to leave everything up to your interpretation of what you've read, which is completely at the mercy of your biases or those of who you're listening to.

Release every single scrap of writing in the Vatican archives onto the internet for public scrutiny. 3d laser catalog every artifact onto a virtual museum for the world to view and know about. Prosecute every single member from the top to the botton who is part of the ongoing international criminal conspiracy to hide pedophile priests and their crimes.
Anything less and you are a piece of shit too.

Attached: 48540.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Catholicism was never great. It has always been a pyramid scheme to funnel money up to a cabal of Jewish child molesters.

and Red-pilled

Attached: based.jpg (863x1059, 85K)

Yeah, pretty much

we are still cool with Jews sucking on baby cocks though right

I wish it was just schizophrenia. Sadly it's all too real my friend. All human problems, in the most general sense, stem from lack of proper spiritual awareness or clinging to the wrong spiritual principles, the ultimate cure can be found in correction of this situation and realigning human awareness with all these facts.

Attached: obr2000.jpg (2068x2924, 1.65M)

>The majority of christcucks are closeted hypocrites

Literally no one is surprised. Right-wingers are constantly getting caught doing gay shit.

Attached: 362ba2a-2.jpg (750x922, 80K)

big yikes

the fundamental flaw in Catholic/Orthodox "tradition" is that they recognize man is inherently sinful (Catholic more than Orthodox) but yet they put all their trust in men to develop and pass down traditions under the faulty logic that "if it's been passed down for 1500 years it can't possibly be wrong!" which is demonstrably absurd especially when coupled with the dogma that the Church is infallible and their teachings can never be changed.

Sola Scriptura can be messy especially when people adopt faulty hermeneutics, but at the end of the day it's the only true source of knowledge of God's will and how we should practice our faith.

If you look past the endless disputes in the Protestant community you see really a unity around the fundamentals, primarily sola scriptura and sola fide. A Calvinist, Baptist, Pentecostal, Methodist, Anglican, Presbyterian, Lutheran, etc will all agree on those main points.

Maybe God once allowed you authority, but he has obviously demoted you.

You are now just a mere denomination.

Perhaps you should pay attention to what your christian critics are saying

This is actually difficult to read

Attached: what did I just read.jpg (422x528, 70K)

it's not just what you read yourself necessarily, that's why churches have confessional statements and so forth.

Your argument is hypocritical as well because Catholics actually have a lot of divergence in their beliefs, especially today. For instance the head of the global Jesuit order says that Satan is not real. www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2019/august/head-jesuit-says-devil-just-a-symbol-not-a-real-being

we need more than a second reformation

we need a new nicene (nassene/nazarene) creedo

we must unite all Christianity under a single banner to survive. no more brother wars.

We must conquer the talmud, steal it from the hands of the enemy and transform it into a living log of christianity. we must record the sins of the pharisee khazars to guide the men of future generations. We must go back and correct the sins made against Jesus Christ.

Perhaps it is time to go beyond Christianity and into christology. We have access to so much more truth than we had 50, 100, or 200 years ago

Attached: yahdo.png (1924x992, 3.93M)

That meme is shit and your post is shit.

is this caused by taking to many Teslapills at once?

basically

even today reliable estimates are that over 80 percent of clergy in the city of Rome are homosexuals.

Is it true catholic priests can't get married or have children? Who would trust someone that agrees to that?
Maybe that's why the position only attracts corrupt fags.

>, which is completely at the mercy of your biases or those of who you're listening to.
No it's not. That's talmudic nonsense.

Most third worlders don’t care about the philosophy or morality of Christianity. Instead they have a child’s understanding of God and are easily influenced by outside mysticism such as paganism.

Remove all sodomites from the church
Literally all this shit can be traced to ordaining homosexuals as priests in the early 60s
Straight men do not molest little boys so the issue is clearly faggots and they should be removed from every position of power in the church

fuck you nigger, we are more catholic than you retards would ever be

This, whenever Cathocucks spread Christianity to savages, the subhumans just roll Jesus into their existing mythos and tribal customs and keep going.

This thread is the embodiment of peak j-wish cope

Attached: 992304792.png (486x1007, 404K)

they cannot marry but they can have sexual relations, they take a vow of celibacy but not chastity.

these abuses go back hundreds of years.

That's like saying that Democrat or Republicans don't have a party ideology because there's different opinions on various issues amongst the party members. Having a hierarchy and apastolic succession means that when said divergences go to far, the bishops or pope are supposed to reign them in. The modern church has issues at the leadership level, starting most notably with Vatican 2 allowing modernity to infiltrate the church.

the primary fault with Catholicism is the office of the pope. He's a usurper - Christ is the head of his Church, not some Argentinian Marxist.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HdVMvm8wuw&t=3022s

Why are there so many different confessional statements in what is supposed to be Christ's Church (singular)? Homosexual, modernist infiltrators in the Catholic Church are acting against it. And I'm not even going to read your mainstream news story, they're always going after the Catholic Church whenever it does something traditional and Biblical, while praising and protecting the infiltrators working against us. If the different confessional statements of the many thousands of Protestant denominations are your defense against the charge that there is loads of individual interpretations of scripture, then what a more forceful argument against individual interpretations that there is one Magisterium of the Catholic Church, and those who disagree with it are heretics.

Again, what a forceful and persuasive argument.

Eastern Catholic allows for married priests.

Jesuit POS.

Attached: 2019-08-25_13-08-08.png (903x949, 1.29M)

That's only because LEO and the media refuse to look at anyone else. Pedoshit is rampant among rabbis and imams as well as whatever the fuck cowfuckers call their priests.