APOLOGISE WHITE MAN

Attached: 20190825_081800.jpg (2384x2766, 3.13M)

Jews

Basically

Stop breaking the law.

is the article addressed to black parent(s)?

Who cares? Niggers are dumber than fuck either way.

if only I could put her in chains and prevent her criminal activity from ever happening

Attached: nig1.jpg (2048x1536, 762K)

i cant tell a criminal just by the skin color

>ayo quit arrestin us nigguz whitey

Attached: 211D6EA9-EF39-4462-AC38-FDBAD184DF60.gif (220x220, 638K)

Without reading the article, is it another of those "whypipo need 2 stop calling da popo on black ppl!" articles?
If so, as always, ((they)) can go fuck themselves. When niggers stop committing crimes, whypipo will stop calling the cops.

So, never.

Attached: black_facts2.png (662x703, 123K)

OP don't start....

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 8K)

There was a story recently about a nigger who tailgated into an apartment building, meaning he went in behind someone who had a key. When asked by the tenant who he was and what he was doing, the nigger refused to answer. The tenant called the cops and the media made him out to be the bad guy.

Yes it is. It also says for black parents not to tell black kids it's ok to rob white people.....lmfao

Stop committing crimes

I thought it was mostly black men committing the crimes

Attached: 1561896698309.jpg (261x190, 7K)

Attached: SUCKYODICKRIGHTNOW.png (851x943, 1.52M)

>tfw it excludes black men

Attached: C290F7C9-8FEF-4405-AA9C-63B7DF233BC1.jpg (241x209, 9K)

They have it in their blood. Niggers aren't human.

Attached: a180bb78126c49d29ff7b883697b97e2b8964e78c87ea0c45cb5222ea50514b6.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Who is this poster directed at? What groups turn is it to babysit these gross ass baboons, now?

But my daughters are black

Hey niggers, have you tried, I dunno, NOT committing crimes?

Don't take something that isn't yours. Don't attack or murder people. Don't rape women. Don't do drugs. Don't sell drugs. Don't get violent and dare the cops to shoot you, then act surprised when they shoot you.

You know why white people don't go to prison as often as niggers? It isn't because they're white, it's because they DON'T COMMIT CRIMES.

Stop it. Just stop it. Quit breaking the law, quit committing crimes, and you won't go to jail or get shot. It really is that easy.

You stupid nigger.

Attached: 1381176835081.jpg (363x480, 74K)

>black
>parent
lol

I'm black and I hate it more when blacks are criminals because they give us a bad reputation

Yeah - the 98% of blacks give the other 2% a bad name.

Attached: math.jpg (720x404, 37K)

Attached: didn do nuttin.jpg (550x300, 37K)

No. Niggers have no one but themselves to blame for being criminals, especially sheboons.

Fuck niggers. Go back to Africa, retarded pavement apes before white man "chimps out"

The only way to assist the evolutionary throwbacks called Negroes from being criminals is to change the social standards and to abolish the rule of law that requires individual accountability.

NEVER EVER go to your house when someone is tailgating you. If you feel someone is following you, go to a public place, like a store, library, or even a police station.

When the day of reckoning happens, these shitskins are going to get a true taste of "oppression" when they are all rounded up & FORCED back to Africa, like the subhuman scum they are.

Not shitting either. Whites are nice, until they are not. We're not going to put up with the Negros & their antics. When we "chimp out,' Be afraid. Be very afraid.

This.

For every 1 descent black there are at least 12 others who are niggers

Niggers & Jews are the most hated races for a reason. They tend to fuck up everything. We can't have nice things because of them.

Stop committing crime, niggers

>Stop breaking the law.
Get serious, plz

ftfy

Attached: 1566741653584.png (835x969, 1.4M)

The only way you can make niggers seem moderately civilized is through slavery. My great grandparents lived in Cuba for over 30 years and had nigger slaves. And as far as I've been told they were very well behaved and obedient, knew there placed and didn't even dare to look at their masters in the eye.

>My great grandparents lived in Cuba for over 30 years and had nigger slaves

BASED catalan/mossad poster.

Attached: 1566176140333.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Shouldn't they stop committing crimes? Simples

Black women will shoplift anything. They are the main package thieves in my area. They literally follow Amazon vans around stealing packages from front porches. They also train their litters of bastard children to steal wallets, purses, phones etc. while they distract you in public.

Girls, stop making black criminals.

Attached: 8320586734367.jpg (573x318, 40K)

If you view nigger behaviour as that of a spoiled, petulant child it all makes sense. Picture giving a 7 year old adult-level freedoms and a massive boost in testosterone, and you'll get...violent, out of control people who live in the moment and don't consider anything they do as wrong.
Children are happiest when firm, established boundaries are set with real repercussions for their actions.
And that's what slavery does for niggers.

They unironically exist in two forms - enslaved, or weaponized. Right now, they're weaponized against whypipo by the ((media))....once they're not longer useful in this format, they'll be back to being slaves. And happy for it.

Attached: 1536309261054.jpg (1080x1074, 193K)

a friend of mine works retail near a big city full of nigs near me. no joke, the she-niggers shoplift and steal, and their mongrel male niggers try to return the stolen stuff for cash. apparently it’s a daily occurrence.

here's a template. put every nigger behind bars.

Attached: png-jail-http-a1-files-biography-com-image-upload-c-fit-cs-srgb-dpr-1-0-q-80-w-620-mti2-pastebin-com (592x338, 44K)

Here's my suggestion. It costs less.

Attached: newbullet3.jpg (2600x1462, 226K)

Easy fix: Stop procreating if you are black

Yeah he was being a dumbass. He lived there and he could've just flashed her his keys and the whole thing would've been over but they both decided to escalate the situation

But the fluoride in the water makes em do it.
It’s cuz lack of education. Poor people need more gibs.
.... so poorest white regions like Appalachia’s should be a war zone then eh?

Attached: 7D02A313-F927-4824-BE0C-240601CFCB4C.png (495x426, 29K)

Black people view a direct question as a challenge to their authority. They're literally dumber than dogs.

Not my fault they go that far for some big white dick.

I don't mean to be a dick,but if this ever happens (and it seems likely it will, at least in some countries) do you really think anybody is going to bother "rounding them all up and forcing them back to Africa"? No. Let's be totally honest, if it kicks off they're going to mass graves, landfills, and possibly to be used as fertilizer.

Yo what state is the outlier in those graphs? Or are you just parroting numbers?

That's much easier and cheaper anyways.

Adding to my earlier post: I'm not saying "oh I want this to happen" I'm saying its almost inevitable at this point, it WILL happen in at least some formerly white countries. Whites are demographically on the decline, which means more are waking up and noticing how a lot of nonwhites behave toward them. While its happening on a larger scale, THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.

It's not an IQ thing it had more to do with agreeableness. Black people are super disagreeable the culture definitely promotes it. Think about it 13% of the population were able to complain their way to the forefront of social politics. There are 3x more Hispanics but you never hear them complaining about a lack of Latino superheroes. Disagreeable people automatically assume any question or request is a dominance display and react accordingly.

It's still a form of stupidity.

fpbp as always

Which is why it's going to happen this way. I'm trying to think of anytime in history when an uncivilized people was deeply entrenched among a superior people, where the superior people got sick of the savages misbehavior, and where there was a peaceful expulsion of the savages. It's been done to jews numerous times, sure. Jews are evil as shit, but they are intelligent. They don't burn down THEIR OWN neighborhoods when they're upset.

I was born in Houston and lived there for 26 years. I never seen/heard of this "information source" before.
>Prarie View A&M
100% nigger school. It is where they all go when Texas A&M denies them a place because they aren't good enough at a sport or their grades do not make the cut.

Yeah, they just encourage blacks to burn down everyone elses.

This

/thread

Attached: cocaine wind.png (914x817, 445K)