Pitbulls are great dogs. Loyal, friendly, protective...

Pitbulls are great dogs. Loyal, friendly, protective. People only hate on them because they are trying to be discretely racist against black people.

Attached: 22687602_533642673649622_2045080630540449050_n.png (960x934, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z3sqFYrIIps
youtu.be/FI3I23icF6Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only submissive fags cant train a pittbull

WAIT
gotta get my pits in here to lol, they love these threads

I’m more of a cat person

can I have them? my pits are hungry

Put a child on the plate next time

It's funny because my dog snapped at my wife because my wife, who considers herself a dog expert and does stupid things to my dog you shouldn't do, did something stupid.

Attached: Pitbulls eat owner.jpg (817x1507, 362K)

Pitbulls are not dogs, they are niggers.

Attached: jewdog.jpg (1024x917, 236K)

based

Attached: 1537043722074.jpg (1280x1713, 297K)

has to be a toddler or younger. infant preferred

Oddly, Submissive fags seem to keep pitbulls.
Or maybe there's something different about a dog bread to fit in ... pits... and fight against bulls and other pitbulls.

Attached: pit bull dog deaths.png (595x405, 111K)

>men are meant to be trained animals controlled by women
Very telling that this is the comparison she makes.

There's no memorial page for her yet?

It’s not the animal, it’s the owner

Attached: E9D792CC-706C-4946-BC06-C68830521FEA.jpg (950x1022, 89K)

I know four people who have had a pit bull attack and lock jaws on their pet. One guy is built like a linebacker and punched and wailed on the dog so hard he could barely lift his right arm the next day, but the fucker still wouldn't let go.

When I'm walking my dog I stay away from pit bulls. I take the "around blacks, never relax" approach, not surprising since these are nigger dogs.

>Pitbulls are peaceful you are just misinforfmed
>Haha my pitbulls would ravage your family pet cat in a second
Make up your fucking minds pitbull fags, you are like women trying to have it both way when it suits you.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3sqFYrIIps

Attached: 1551869579910.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Only the most beta of cucks are incapable of handling a pit terrier.

Cringe

damn rottweilers. I swear, every one of them at the dog park nearly kills me begging to be petted

>It’s not the animal, it’s the owner
Yeah that's why there are lots of pug attacks when bad owners are involved kek

>youtu.be/FI3I23icF6Y
Raise you animals right.

go tend to your immigrants

Attached: cucked.png (549x653, 143K)

1) literally no one says people are raped because of the way they are dressed

2) how much mental gymnastics do you have to do to convince yourself that a pitnigger is cute...

Pugs are lesbian dogs

I casually tell people walking their pitbuls in my town that if it steps on my property, it's getting shot.

My town has classified them as dangerous animals by the letter of the law, so I'd have quite a bit of justification.

And when they are shewing off your face I suppose

The fat girl selfie angle says it all. She's mad no self-respecting man would touch her.

Never seen or read of a Golden Retriever that mauled their owner/children/toddler/pets, but it's not the pitbulls fault?

Attached: 1560788546377.jpg (1024x810, 93K)

THOSE VICIOUS KILLERS
ban them

All the roasties in Boulder adopt pit bulls, because they realize they are kindered spirits, no one wants either of them.

>Googles pit bull mauls child
>gets about 38,100,000 results

>dyed hair
>single
>pit mommy
>ranting about men on facebook
Jesus Christ it's like a political cartoon from 2011 came to life.

go for it bro. gives me a reason to shoot you

Always, Always, Always the owners. Retards should not be allowed to own dogs. Pitbull is as likely to be aggressive as a poodle.

Retarded owner= retarded dog.

Attached: 1565553722049.jpg (700x400, 121K)

t. white trash

Don't feed the dog for a week and see if he displays such self control.
Shitlibs in charge of metaphors.

Farmer here. I am in every pit thread I come across. Some of you might remember me from such shitbull shillings like:
>They're great at defending against coyotes.
Or...
>They make excellent hog dogs! Nothing hits a feral pig with the same tenacity as a Pit!
And both are true.
But they ARE NOT family dogs. They have a place... but not in cities or with families with small children.
They belong in the country, with a job that focuses on killing which is what they're literally bred to do.

my cat liked to sleep on one of my pits, the big one. he figured out quick the cat was like a free heater. warm and comfy

A pitbull fucking up my cat is the one time I would murder without hesitation

ITT: Jow Forumstards that say niggers are genetically predisposed to be violent won't accept that nigger tier dogs have the same genetic defect.

No one would believe you.
Golden retrievers are pussies

If the hair is purple or pink, don't expect the head to think

If you think it's cool to murder young children then you equally bad as a nigger, go kill yourself sub-human.

You’re a psychopath

Only white people should own pitbulls. Mutts as they become more mutt blame the digs. In reality only white men can train dogs.

Pit owners fall into two groups. Literal niggers + nigger tier white trash from the white ghetto and liberal virtue signalers (mainly women). All of the /pol pit supporters probably fall into the white trash category.

Notice how close the just pit bull line follows the pit bull + rottweiler line. Point is that its basically just pit bulls.

With a pitbull, the stupid things you shouldn't do can involve coughing or sneezing too loud.

as is your right m8. Don't give them one inch of leeway

fuck niggers

Attached: 1324689965162.jpg (550x441, 116K)

I think you’re a retard who can’t raise a dog.
You shouldn’t even be able to raise plants

I agree, user.

Attached: 18489860_1560397167303887_7875619718103728420_o.jpg (2048x1863, 227K)

walking my dog down the sidewalk, he stops to pee on your shrub or something, you start shooting?
damn right I'll mag dump everything I have into you. good try at internet toughguy though. we both know you'll never do shit

Did a liberal tell you that?

I barely visit my brother because he's a white nigger who's kept pits his whole life and I won't fucking gamble on going in to that dogs house

>letting your nigger dog shit on other people's property
Explain to me how you're any better than a nigger?

Dogs scare you?

/thread

Wrong ID faggot. Stick to COD bud.

Bigot

Dogs, no. A type of dog which could kill a family? Why risk it? It's not like you can reason with a pitbull or know what it's thinking

Pitbulls are the best dogs but only in the hands of the right people

We have literally know black people around where i live.
So thats bullshit,
the trouble is these dogs were spawned for certain characteristics,
Just because she "MAKES IT" beg doesn't mean she could stop it, if it decided to fuck her up.

I still fucking distrust this dog.
All its gonna take to turn it, is if Bree here goes into a liberal monthly period rage and the dog gets butthurt about it.
Could go tits up,
In the immortal though not yet departed spirit of Bree I bid you a hearty, "Feel free to Share"

Attached: hghgghhgghgh.png (1043x1136, 380K)

don't you have a raccoon that needs cleared out from under your trailer cletus?

Retarded breeds attract retarded owners. Still no sympathy.

All big breed dogs could do that

Attached: F9DC027A-6511-41B4-999F-B7050DE50004.jpg (500x367, 22K)

That's not true at all

>It’s not the animal, it’s the owner
Wrong and smoothbrained. It's possible to breed extreme violence or extreme docility into an animal in as few as 3 generations of selection.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domesticated_red_fox

Now which do you think you're getting when you get your dogfight bred "pit rescue" from the animal shelter? The one that's been bred for 10 generation of violence, or 10 generations of docility?

Its actually terrifying seeing how many americans have lost the essence of animal husbandry. Is this intentional? Why/how?!
Considering our relationship (uk/us) is billed as "eternal" in the ongoing brexit shitstorm. Im looking across the pond as a race of people that cant even train dogs. Theyre our cousins!?

dogs scare beta boys. it's pretty funny

go be a nigger somewhere else

It's all fine and dandy until he hears a loud noise... or you move your head to quickly.

Attached: cucknation.png (500x306, 62K)

Leave rascal out of this

Attached: AFAE95DA-CA8B-4F9C-8AFA-DDAB81EC15BD.jpg (960x952, 75K)

Behavior is biological.

>Oh my sides !!

guffawed quite hard there.

My favorite thing about Pitbull hate threads is how retarded they are.
First of all, you're twice as likely to be killed by a lightning strike than by a pitbull.
Second, yes Pitbulls commit 60+% of fatal bites. Men commit 90+% of violent crime, does that mean all men should be gelded to ensure women are safe from us?
Third, there are places in America right now where you can keep a tiger as a pet. If your concern is really dangerous pets, don't you think you should be more concerned about people who have tigers in their homes?

Then you’re retarded and shouldn’t have a big dog

Attached: 1558786663844.jpg (662x625, 49K)

Its true. And most owners are roasties and scum trash criminals. People that are actually quite beta. If the pit ever figures this out, he will become boss.
Pits need to know who the boss is at all times. And they must be kept on a short leash, supervised in the back yard.
Careless owners make for dangerous dogs. Pits are a special breed indeed, you should need a license to own one and only be allowed to have one on acreages or farms. This is not a cuddle buddy, most larger dogs are not cuddle buddies but worker dogs bred for their labor.

>t. Pitbull breeder
Will never sell a dog to someone I suspect cant handle the pup or is a novice with dogs.

Attached: bongchoppers.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Whatever you say Jamal, sure your pit and the neighbor's retriever are one in the same

based

Attached: Hellhound Travels 1000 miles to bite owner.webm (1024x576, 2.72M)

Even most whites can't handle it. Training a pit is brutal, you need a strong stomach to handle it.

Attached: 41F89565-3D54-41AC-B787-614F3D601066.gif (524x296, 1.76M)

My sister is a pit hag and i dont allow her dog around my children.

This.
/thread

He has a legal justification for killing pitbulls on his property. The owners have no legal justification for killing him.

If he was hungry enough he would eat her alive

>she thinks pitbulls want to eat cow and not human flesh

based

I'm not British, but you are a nigger.

Attached: 1516731822542.jpg (442x500, 8K)

the proper food analogy is leaving your steak out in the middle of the dog park where none of the dogs have any owners and seeing if it's still there

I know a guy from work who has tigers, and a couple lions. keeps them on his ranch, it's hilarious.
my pits are cuddle buddies. and I rarely use a leash. they obey...... since I fucking trained them
only time they're on a leash is when they go to the vet because it's required

>niggers are genetically predisposed to be violent
>pitbulls are genetically predisposed to be violent
>I can control a pitbull
maybe I would make a good slave owner

If i ever have to ventilate some niggers pit you realize my gun will already be drawn and at the ready, how do you propose you are going to dump your mag into me?

Except those are made-up numbers you fucking shill

People that own pits are psychopaths that put their whole community at risk for the sake of narcissistic virtue signaling.

The guy you're responding to is a hero doing a tough job that helps his community.