Current state of politics

Current state of politics

Attached: Weecock.jpg (1080x422, 272K)

Jews

God I wish that were me

You wish you had a tiny penis?

imagine the smell.

I wish I was dead.

Also his big bull balls are bigger than mine so there's always something to be jealous about I guess

Try something more original, nigger.

>memeflag
>want's opinion taken seriously

Attached: 1498181365477.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

Attached: Capture1.jpg (296x471, 40K)

>non erect

Fun fact: white penis is small when flaccid to keep it closer to the body, to prevent it from freezing in cold weather. Minimizing heat release.When erect it usually is 4 to 5 times its flaccid state. While Africans on the other hand, living in a hot climate require large flaccid penises for maximum heat release and they usually remain close to the same size when erect vs flaccid.

These are evolutionary features that serve a purpose; but most people just like to go hhaa tiny benis

That fucking faggot stole my gett

neat

Isnt biology wonderful. Literally different races exist for a reason, to best suit their original habitat, but instead lefties want to mix it up and everyone's the same!

Lol black people around where I live usually start shivering the moment it's like 60 degrees outside where I am comfortable in a t shirt at 45, this is because the climate my race evolved in is closer to the one I currently live in than is theirs

There are differences in both nitric oxide receptors and melatonin(NOT MELANING) levels which affect blood pressure and penis rigidity differently in blacks and whites.

white men can get it up faster, black men stay half-erect all day

Interesting, I did not know this. Thank you australian fren

I would be sad to have that dick

Dumb fucking American go choke on a burger. You make me ashamed.

Who?

What?

SO I'm wrong? Please use your superior British intelligence to prove to me that living creatures dont make evolutionary adaptations to suit their environments

The penis releases a great deal of warmth for the body, preserving it closer to the body minimized heat release. This same action is achieved by your scrotum when it tightens in cold water. To regulate temperature. British people think they are so superior but your country will fail as well as mine will.

Enjoy feeling a bit smarter while you face the same fate as the rest of us. Full diversity. Anti white enforces state mandated programs the lot

It's average.

I don't get it, who am i looking at?

it's a corpse thats often posted on Jow Forums for some reason

If you considere it flaccid sure. But if erect i dont think so.

I think it's flaccid, but swollen due to rigor mortis.