AMA Part 2

2nd Thread I know things and have the elite watching me. I am probably standing on the most powerful position in history. I have been called master by respectable people. AMA.

I fell asleep for the last one.

Attached: Edward Elric Fullmetal Alchemist.jpg (640x480, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
davidicdynasty.org/davidic-genealogy-links/
youtu.be/W2kfRgKZKs4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/888_(number)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who killed epstein?

He probably isn't dead. But I caused his death if he did.

I never heard of you, so you must be low level

Post feet

Attached: you in a nutshell.jpg (1065x1379, 321K)

Kys larpnigger

Is Elon Musk based?

>larping as Elon Musk
>USA flag
Isn't he in South Africa

>Tesla, Inc. (formerly Tesla Motors, Inc.) is an American automotive and energy company based in Palo Alto, California.
and
>twitter.com/elonmusk?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Nevermind

Answer correctly or boy playing larp.

What is the significance of the number 13, specifically 12+1?

Have you considered building your own breeding farm like Epstein?

I'm a Serpent Superior. Maybe you haven't heard of me because you're not in the circle. The right people have heard about me and know about me, typically psychics, they are few in number but their influence is impactful.

When will the financial meltdown occur?

How did you attain your powers op?

Sacred geometry I presume, or Gematria.

Well poisoning little boy. Get out.

Anons, you can do better.

Sucking dicks till he had them.

When the Jews decide to pull the plug for the Chinese invasion.

I can't heal, raise the dead, or fly... yet, but I am very insightful.

Hello Michael haven't we been clear the first time.

Elon Musk used that picture because of me.

scales or gtfo

Is the world still ruled by kings and queens? Do you know about the living patrilineal direct lineage in the form of the family of Bill Charlap who is supposed to be a king of Israel?
>davidicdynasty.org/davidic-genealogy-links/

One would presume the English monarchy but that is through the matrilineal line through an Egyptian princess.

Attached: Bill-Charlap-Artist-Menu-350x233.jpg (350x233, 15K)

You must have me confused with someone else.

Do you like fire?

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 404K)

Antarctica?

The world is ruled by the rich upper class and the jews which make up the Illuminati. Kings and Queens are part of it. The bourgeoisie class rules and gives orders to police, judges, government, ect, in the form of Plutocracy.

Supposedly the title "King/Queen of Jerusalem" is the most highly regarded title nobility can have. It comes from the time of the Crusaders in Palestine in their 2nd conquest. This might be of interest to you: libermundus.org although I don't know if I would trust all the information there. It is run by a guy known as Paul Miller.

The '13 Illuminati Bloodlines' are actually not Jewish besides Rothschild. There is only guessing of a possible one drop of jewish blood in each family though there is not even evidence for that.

The Illuminati regards the title as the highest title nobility can have*

Can you explain Trump?
How'd he win? What's his stance / disposition to all of you? Most importantly, Is he in with you guys or a solo actor?

World history has been a game of thrones for thousands of years at least. Do you personally have a plan to steal power from others? The current winner is the Windsors.

>But I caused his death if he did.
You're some faggy occult larper aren't you? How about you give substance or fuck off like all the other larpers.

So you have psi abilities? Interesting user. Okay, how did you aquire your psi abilities? Did they occur naturally? I noticed my ability to know a person's true intentions, to be able to know who they really are the instant I see them, at the age of 22.

Attached: udfpiv27cr301.png (403x448, 53K)

I said I can't do those things. How do you know people's true intentions? I have had a few premonitions where I heard things a few seconds in the future before.

>he isn't the draco prince of darkness
YOU are smalltime.

I ask this in every single "OP is X" thread.
When do the riots start?

As the cold Civil War turns into a hot one and the economy collapses.

>windsors
>winners
and their prize for #winning is an american roastie mutt married into the family and a mutt baby?

Idk op, it just started one day when I was 22.

>Implying Harry is their blood.

>low energy, boring larp
Why did you even bother?

Attached: 1566579452219.jpg (876x886, 241K)

Why are Jews more susceptible to schizophrenia than other ethnotypes?

Well right now kingship goes by the head of a church. In Ireland goes by the Catholic church (Pope) and England made themselves the head of their own church. Not sure about the other countries. The Windsors taking over Palestine would give them your supposed title, however. Right now they are trying to do misdirection with the whole "muh Illuminati" thing which are just powerful families. The Windsors are the head grandmasters of Freemasonry openly by the Grand Lodge of England and lead the Jews through the Rothschilds and the control over Israel. Even without Israel the Windsors were the pied pipers of the jews while holding the neck of the Rothschilds on a leash as their forever court jews.

never heard of something called physics?
not the one taught in universities I mean
what is your level? you can't be just meh dur serpent superior? that doesn't mean anything in the real world.
Are you a spiritual entity?
A proto divinity?
or further?
or a nobility? give us your rank not just muh serpent superior

Ps, if you can't heal you are very down the food chain... there is some more scary people down here.

I know something's, I was studying psychics not to long ago.

not taken from young age to be militarised?
meh you are really some weakling.

This.
Notice how he skipped the Jewish schizophrenia question? No way a hyper aware being with an AMA would be stumped by that question.

If you're Musk you should marry into royal aristocracy lines. Play the game of bloodlines; otherwise you're just a temporary tool for the games of others.

Attached: 1565965893230.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Tell me something profound that only people with an iq over two sds find interesting.

check'd

The idea of a purpose to your life is simply a survival mechanism dictated by natural selection pressures. There is no purpose to life and there is no reason objectively for you to not be dead. Not only is motivation an illusionary carrot on a stick but so is the purpose of all life. Objectively there is no difference between a rock and a rabbit in the universe. But, we are what we are so do what we are programmed to do. The winners at the moment of this convince others to stray away from our programmed nature to win and onto the reality of nihilism. Really tricking yourself into an illusion of purpose is the winning goal -- or at least, a correct illusion.

Mediterraneans such as Italians can't be the lost House of Israel, only Northern Europeans can be, because the two are different races.

What things do you know?

Many things.

What's going on here?

Attached: cots.jpg (1224x667, 126K)

Okay, but I see a lot of your answers where you say you don’t. Give us some topics to ask about so we can make things more interesting maybe.

The fuck is a serpent superior? Also what year is apocalypse planned for, and what major events start it up?

I'm going to guess that is Antarctica, and used as a universal place to worship. Could also be a Freemason lodge as do believe their lodges go by three digit numbers. Probably the former (?)

>powerful people call you master
>make AMA
>fall asleep for it
you bullshitting hardcore glowie.

Do you have a spider sense?

This is the best response in this thread so far.
Thanks, user.
Sage

What do you think about the coming American military personnel shortage? Is mandatory military service for 2-3 years for all unmarried individuals to be completed before the age of 30 supported by the SCOTUS?

Don't know, but I will dodge if they do.

Rock paper scissors

Youre not Musk, fuck off
Fake and gay

Attached: fathers-blessing.png (382x1019, 12K)

Attached: new-father.png (352x712, 9K)

Attached: the-loving-cat.png (568x509, 11K)

Attached: magician.png (604x1136, 21K)

Attached: the-plumber.png (592x770, 33K)

Attached: Love-is-a-battlefield-1.png (653x830, 19K)

you gona play classic with the boys ?

>am srs

Attached: 65756H56U56H56H.png (865x491, 614K)

These are shit man

What's you favorite cartoon Mr. Masturbator?

sex dungeon pics or you're a larper

this

Checking those digits.
Also, they're amazing. Fuck you.

user I got that same thing but I have to look at a persons eyes, not so much as knowing true intentions just if they're good or bad intentions, have never been hustled and I hang out with a lot of bad people who don't keep friends for long, just interested if your thing is also when looking at eyes or if it's the sound of the voice/something else?

Why are you special? Who were you in past lives?

This is wrong. Everyone you named is a servant bloodline not a holy line. The true Luciferian bloodlines have never been named publically patty, they rule as common wo/men, living an avg life. If you want to know who controls the groups & people you named, then find the paperclip Lebensborn lines that were brought into the US.

Attached: 67643150_10217832909626758_105750658992308224_n.jpg (592x407, 32K)

>powerful people call you master
>have to dodge the draft instead of being exempt due to status
you bullshitting hardcore glowie

Who was Jesus Christ

What do you think about Jews?

What do you think about Q?

What do you think about racemixing?

Attached: 1566690230464.gif (245x184, 737K)

ok what can you do ?

I can answer this. 2021, July

well that'd actually make sense, if you truly are one of the most powerful people on earth you don't go around flaunting it, you pretend you're just well off

if it doesn't start in the balkans it's a shit apocalypse

You are worthless trash but thanks for the lulz

It's already starting. The bioweapons have been designed to target anyone with RH positive blood, only the negatives will survive the harvest. Chemtrails was the delivery system, first the globe was sprayed with a modified Epstein-Barr virus that is activated by a fungus that is only able to live in rh positive blood. Your starting to see it activate in wildlife, whales washing up on beaches, whole flocks of birds falling from the sky, cougars not able to walk in Florida, etc etc. We will start to see the first human cases by the end of this year and by spring 2020 it will be a global crisis. If you're not RH negative there is nothing you can do, just enjoy what time you have left with those you love.

When will the next false flag happen?

You also don't post AMA's on Jow Forums for any good reason. You won't have info you are willing to give and every time you dodge you make it look like a larp.
If you are truly connected and well off you don't need to use Jow Forums as your own instagram for emotional esteem.
If you are well off and come to Jow Forums you aren't doing it to connect with other fundies, you are doing it to talk to normal people. So just present yourself as a normal person.

Or as anonymous, as the site is intended for.

>checked

Attached: 1555996176508.jpg (596x505, 49K)

The One.

youtu.be/W2kfRgKZKs4

Attached: jesus-bleu-mauve.jpg (600x646, 55K)

>What do you think about Jews?
They are The Devil.
>What do you think about Q?
pointless nonsense.
>What do you think about racemixing?
It is of the Devil.

When will 888 awaken?

>it's another attention-seeking substance abuser LARPing as a psyker

No one knows. Only God knows.

How about them dark web links to NBG set theory?

Whats 888?

Why is there such a puch for racemizing and a white genocide? What's the thought process behind it and why haven't you done anything about it?
I know you're a faggot who making this all up but let's hear your answer anyway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/888_(number)