Why do White people hate India?

youtu.be/HrM4-AtMif8

Maharaja of Nawanagar Adopted Polish Orphans During World War II & Gave Them Refuge

20,000 Poles found refuge in India during World War II and lived here for a period ranging from a few months to six years.

Attached: 29-polish-story-IndiaInk-superJumbo.jpg (1936x1273, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2291020/more-than-130-polish-criminals-jailed-in-the-uk-should-have-been-deported-in-past-four-years-bungling-officials-admit/
express.co.uk/news/politics/944820/eu-criminals-uk-prisons-cost-british-taxpayer
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1060597/polands-top-10-criminals-on-the-run-in-uk/
thetimes.co.uk/article/1-000-polish-inmates-top-list-of-jailed-foreigners-nlmnl8hc6
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/05/charity-and-police-break-up-uks-largest-modern-slavery-ring
fullfact.org/crime/eu-prisoners
lyricstranslate.com/en/my-polacy-thats-us-poles.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XcQdJyo1B-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't hate India, mr. jew. That's just the kind of evil lies you folks like to tell.
India does nothing to me and I wish the people of india well.
Now, Israel, on the other hand...

Polaks are based nigroes of Haiti, also shit-plungers everywhere they go to
Cope

I think most people shitting on India do it for the bants, everyone i know irl either likes India or doesn't care about it, don't take Jow Forums too seriously, Pajeet

>Slavs
>White

You poo in streets

Because Indians are subhuman and India is a shithole. Zero contributions, zero genetic value, and zero reason to exist.

2 really obvious reasons come to mind.

1. Pollution. Nuff said.
2. Transparent, unapologetic caste system. Whites nowadays like their power structures muddled, mysterious and draped in friendly opposite-world speak. Openness is seen as uncivilized.

Based. Thank you for chipping in to save the white race. Ignore the other low IQ retards. We need as many allies as we can get.

We do not hate India

Most of this shit is banter

Open a book lol. Before Islam destroyed the Indian Empire they were a centre of learning, art, etc.

As with everyone else, we simply don't want you here. Stop invading us and we will be best friends then.

And you fucking jew that pretends to be them, watch out, camps are still standing.

Shut the fuck up, paki ape.

Attached: 1566682140969.jpg (724x786, 249K)

Because you're filthy subhumans wrecking the planet.

Uh huh.

Attached: Polska.jpg (400x457, 60K)

I have no problem with india at all.
I had no problem with indians until they started coming into my country and acting all smug and arrogant, insisting they are better than us etc..

Here's my shit post for the poo thread. Now I'm leaving.

Attached: download (2).jpg (942x757, 153K)

>20.000 poles immigrated to india in 1940
>they still dont have working toilets in 2019
there is no hope

They lived there, but went back after shit was done, they didn't move there for life and contributed to replacing the natives, also no one hates India, bongos did shit with them the same they did everywhere else

be careful fellow mutt, your ignorance has exceed burger limits by 50% already

because you shit in street
and i find it funny that Pooles are the only Europeans who took refuge in Pooland

Attached: 373490301075763449239538.jpg (782x524, 55K)

Id like them alot better if they stayed home. Canada is a Christian country. Convert of gtfo.

Because they had unmixed aryan at that time but now they muted up the blood line. They’re basically mulatto but worse since it’s a white-abdo mix and abdos are even more subhuman than niggers.

Name 5 contributions by India, no memes ones.

We don't hate Indians. Stop buying into their divide and conquer bullshit.

*or

thanx Burger that would be a great addition to my India hate folder

you need to rethink this leaf, do you really want your churches to be covered in the smell of curry and poop?

They took refugee there because it was a British colony at that time, they probably left the second poos took back power

shut up Pajeet, your filthy Poogan religion is the reason why people refuse to poo in the loo because of Muh way of Dharma

Attached: 1557053495913.jpg (624x351, 47K)

>unmixed aryans
didn't exist in India. Impossible for unmixed Aryans to exist since Indo-European armies were predominantly male, and almost all of their conquered civilizations share IE paternal, but no maternal DNA. What this means is, an IE invasion meant interracial mixing. The caste system came much later, after India had become it's own distinct civilization, separated from the original Indo-European culture. So there's no question of unmixed aryans ever doing anything in India.

In Europe, the Aryans conquered the native European Hunter gatherers and mixed with their women. Native WHG paternal groups are almost non existent in Europe now.

it doesn't make sense tho, there is no toilets in India for the Poles to clean

Attached: Loo Cleaner.gif (240x240, 47K)

nah just gtfo and stay in your own country. im fucking tired of seeing brown faces in this country.

They are everywhere.

Markham, Brampton, Hongcouver & Toronto. Oh Calgary. All cesspools of shitskins

Fpbp. World peace IS possible

indians are used as a bio weapon against my country infesting their tech industry driving down wages and driving up housing prices in tech areas. all indians should be killed for the leeches that they are.

there's more traffic than ever, housing is more expensive than ever, job markets are saturated to fuck, and there's a skilled immigrant working every drive thru. this country is great!

We had 2million of toilet plungers, still, whenever pajeets gone to, they couldn't cope.

Natural enemies
Street shutters Vs sheet plungers

It's mostly other Indians who hate Indians
Ever read about their caste system? Officially it is abandoned but in reality it 's the thing that keeps India together and keep them going

thesun.co.uk/news/2291020/more-than-130-polish-criminals-jailed-in-the-uk-should-have-been-deported-in-past-four-years-bungling-officials-admit/

Out of "nearly 1,400...serious offenders including violent thugs and sex offenders serving sentences of more than four years", STAGGERING 911 were POLES: express.co.uk/news/politics/944820/eu-criminals-uk-prisons-cost-british-taxpayer

"Poland's TOP 10 Criminals On The Run In UK": thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1060597/polands-top-10-criminals-on-the-run-in-uk/

In UK, "1,000 POLISH Inmates TOP List Of JAILED FOREIGNERS.": thetimes.co.uk/article/1-000-polish-inmates-top-list-of-jailed-foreigners-nlmnl8hc6

"The largest-ever modern slavery ring uncovered in the UK has been broken up after a three-year investigation into its activities. Some of its 400 victims worked for as little as 50p a day. Their labour earned millions for members of a criminal gang led by a POLISH CRIMINAL FAMILY, which preyed on the homeless, ex-prisoners and alcoholics from POLAND.":
theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/05/charity-and-police-break-up-uks-largest-modern-slavery-ring

POLES TOP the list of CRIMINALS in European Union."Among the EU PRISON POPULATION, the MOST COMMON nationalities in December 2017 were POLISH.": fullfact.org/crime/eu-prisoners

Poles are absolutely the worst animals in entire European Union.

Attached: Typical Poles.jpg (400x533, 43K)

Pollocks are so weird. Some of them you can see the Swedish admixture, many you can see jew admixture. Either way they shouldn't give a fuck if some dot heads saved some of them in WW2, because the dot heads wouldn't have don't it unless they were ruled by the brits.

Poland is a third-world country. Poles being poles and Poland being an ethnostate is more than enough to bring Poland to the state of degeneracy it is in now. After Jewish population left this backwards and rotting "country" and after purges of native intelligentsia, now all that's left is what Trotsky called "white negroes", his dream has been accomplished, not in Russia, but Poland.

Poland and poles are perfectly summarized here by polish guy in his own words:

lyricstranslate.com/en/my-polacy-thats-us-poles.html

youtube.com/watch?v=XcQdJyo1B-8

Here is just a little taste:

"Not many like us, most hate us
All are afraid of us, especially the Jews
The Pole will rob you, The Pole will get you
The Pole won't let go, only the Russians are worse
Here we have a Mexico that you never even dreamed of
Believe it's the third world here but I like my trash"

"There is no order, no composition
Even no trace of this.
There is chaos here, so you better sharpen your teeth
If you do not want to go down (you go down)
Poland for the Poles, for scams and bastards."

"This is my burrow, I am a Pole and I've got a baseball bat,
Just in case something doesn't suit me.
Hey, we don't want any pedophiles or gays where we live
It bothers me, better run away.
In my hatred also atheists, satanists
You can die in the Gulag camp"

"Fists up, we will always make it,
If not with the law, I'll take the left side.
There's also a war, who is cheating is doing well
I buy for less and sell for more, to be able to drink vodka.
Because we swigg a lot, after all drinking is not a sin
There's vodka, small strong Polish beer "Lech", too!"

Poland is currently populated by degenerates and situation will only get worse, mostly because of their gene-pool. Poles are animals.

Attached: Goyim-Polin.jpg (650x488, 43K)