Fighting climate change

Are you doing your part? We all need to be making the biggest impacts together.

Attached: themosteffec.jpg (1500x872, 112K)

When are we implementing child limits on africa and asia? It's the only sensible thing to do for climate change.

So Immigrants with their bunny breeding ways cause Climate Change?

Living as frugally as I can and advocating for anti-consimerist lifestyle. Still much to minimize but it's a jorney not a sprint.

I started a tire fire. The black smoke blocked out the Sun for miles and I'm sure the ground temperature dropped because of it. You're welcome.

yes, hence why they mostly come from dried out desert areas.

Because of this post I will spray 10 bottles of cfcs into the atmosphere and kill one tree.

Because of this insulting shit I'm off out to douse a few beehives in diesel and set em alight.

Fucking climate nonce.

Attached: nfdcn.png (578x538, 41K)

>Have one fewer child
I'm aware that climate change is a hoax to de-industrialize western nations, but is there also a side-plot for white genocide in it?
also, i live in a country where only 5% of energy comes out of not-renewables, so I couldn't care less about muh carbon footprint

Problem solved.

Attached: shutterstock-588385358.jpg (729x425, 66K)

My father had 200 hektars of land.
Thats pretty solid here in germany. I asked him what he is going to do with it and he said:
>If its near a city i'm just going to wait for the Landkreis to buy it so the price will go atleast x30
>He had agricultural space mostly and only a minority of it was near the town
>He gave me 2 hektars and i said okay cool
>I literally planted my entire 2 hektars with oaks witj a small path that is free and a clearance in the middle where i'm going to relax

In other words i planted so many trees that everytime i do something i can say: Lol i planted trees and now i an do whatever i want because the trees are going to absorb my Co2 footprint

I would unironically mulch vast portions of mankind via lottery and aggressively rewild the lands with humans being confined to dedicated futuristic metropolitan areas chosen by historical and cultural relevance

I started a trade war with China to stop global warming.
You're welcome. I just solved it for you.

Attached: us vs china.png (740x393, 40K)

Nuking India, China and Africa would be the best thing America could do for the environment. The radiation and fallout would have less of a detrimental effect than their existence.

I'm glad they have their priorities in order for who should stop having children and who is at fault for the environment.

Attached: FixtheEnvironmentWest.jpg (700x8069, 1.74M)

>Have one fewer child

Of course kikes have to sneak this one in. Always.

You don't have to do your bit.
Just send them the money.
Ya know, those climate change fixer type people.
Money, send it.
They will fix it.
For 40 years now.

>have one fewer child
say that to the nig nogs

>Have one fewer child
No thank you Chang

Attached: 1558303126706.jpg (332x336, 10K)

Man made climate change is bull.

What's wrong with climate change?
Climate always changes. There has never been a time on earth when climate did not change.

Attached: 1311843507837.jpg (498x500, 59K)

>have one fewer child
if only niggers could read

They point out though that it is aggregated. So it's not that bad but we should really go low on emissions fast.

I NEED IT, HALP FRENS

Attached: 1553159283789.jpg (933x960, 195K)

>but is there also a side-plot for white genocide in it?
Yes. White countries are the only ones being told to have fewer children and they are encouraging non-white nations and people to have more.