/boomer rock general/

/boomer rock general/
If you don't hold at least 2.5 oz of gold you will not make it in the upcoming collapse

Attached: IMG_20190820_122957_noexif.jpg (4032x3024, 3.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mXo6nxt_8KM
youtu.be/EbIUXZVu9H4
youtu.be/p0iVsgbup_U
apmex.com/category/56000/ancient-medieval-coins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw Gold Standard happens and an ounce of gold is priced at $15,000

Attached: .jpg (1884x1256, 1.97M)

Trump is thinking about it. Default on the entire US debt and then return to the gold/silver standard

Worldwide Global Currency Reset

I am like the shinnyrock shills. Pls keep shilling until my stack is worth 200K.

youtube.com/watch?v=mXo6nxt_8KM

Keep buying silver under $20/oz
We're going to $100 eoy

No one gives a fuck about gold when currency goes to shit. It's a bartering system, cunt.

Trump will destroy the fed and institute the gold standard. We shall all buy gold.
youtu.be/EbIUXZVu9H4

What do you think about next year's bull run. It usually starts in January and ends in MAY-sell in may and look away :) . If we're going to 100 eoy then what is the target for next year? $750 hopefully, the yield curve inverted, ruin likely is upon us.

The bible speaks of only gold and silver not your fiat garbage fake money

You gonna stick those coins up your ass after the collapse? Can you eat gold? Can it kill enemies? Can it do anything? No, it can't.

$750 seems likely if we enter a recession
youtu.be/p0iVsgbup_U

Remember the historical gold to silver ratio and then look at it today

Silver bullets kill vampires and swedes

I'll be able to buy a helluva lot of food with 1 oz of silver

What did the Romans do with their gold after the grain dole was cut off and the city lost 500,000 inhabitants? They took it to Switzerland and created some successful banks. Rome has a red shield.....

Shill

How exactly is this currency ?

And if everything collapsed, wouldn’t currency be of zero value ?

I would say
Ammunition
Cigarettes
Drugs
Alcohol

That’s the currency of a total collapse
What are you gonna do with a gold bar ?
Rub it and repeat “my precious” in your basement hiding from the people coming in your house looting ?

Attached: 1DE19AF9-4A4D-4D6D-9616-9EF0A7C20087.png (1024x768, 927K)

No one is going to give you food for a worthless shiny rock in the event of societal collapse, you fucking boomer

I wouldn’t give you food for a piece of shit metal

Especially if it was a total collapse
At the very least I want a fucking blow job

>gold skyrockets in terms of USD
>so does everything else
Why wouldn't this happen

>he bought the nigger coin

Some people are just too stupid to be saved.
Gold has had value since of all of human history. Through the good times and the bad.

Please don't buy any silver or gold I don't want you manlets to survive.

apmex.com/category/56000/ancient-medieval-coins
These are coins from the middle ages. The Middle ages are a period in time defined by the earlier collapse of the Roman empire. Good day.

>2025
>America has devolved into complete poverty and isolation from the outside world
>UH HERP A DERP CAN I TRADE YOU DIS SHINY THING FOR FOOD PLS IM HUNGRYY , it’s REALLY REALLY SHINY SEE !

>gets shot in the head and eaten

Attached: 4282EF24-34EA-4F16-978D-BD95C32ED536.jpg (583x273, 35K)

>Some people are just too stupid to be saved.
Like you. I too have prepared for the upcoming collapse. I have tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition in multiple calibers, a well, preserved food, and gasoline.

I wouldn't trade any of it for your stupid fucking shiny rock. In fact, I might as well just shoot you and take it.

Shinys aren't going to be that valuable in a post apocalyptic, post economic crash world. They will be trophies taken from the dead.

Salvageables, tribalism, food, water, fuel and engineering proficiency will rule. Think Mad Max.

The person with gold bars / chains is just going to get murdered.

Don't buy gold. Spend that money on doomsday prep, technical education and survivalist training.

but user, Fallout told him that stores of value are chosen arbitrarily and could be something as retarded as a bottle cap!

Oh boy, coins minted from a newly formed political order after the collapse of the previous order.

Coins aren't worth shit in a collapse. They might be worth something after political order is re-established. But for that to happen, a single side with a massed force capability has to emerge to create said order. And nothing is stopping them from shooting your and taking your coins if they want them.

So 3k is going to get you through a collapse?

These guys assume collapse is immediate.... These guys assume collapse never happened before. Plebeians.

Whats the point of gold when i can just murder you and take it? What semblance of law will remain when shtf?

it's a bet I am willing to take because I am not a cuck. I would move up, to a place like Switzerland, just as the collapse is happening, pockets of Order remain in generalized disorder.

You don't own any of that larper.

The double digit IQ brigade is here from a gaming discord

correction: if you don't hoop at least 5oz of gold buillion at all times you need to lock it the fuck up

LMFAO

The fact you think you’ll be using currencies in a collapse of a society literally proves to me and everyone in this thread that you would be better off killing yourself now
You’re not helping humanity
You’re literally why we are all fed up and want a collapse

>retarded faggot comes to my land to offer me a “silver bar” for food
>”please my entire family is starving , all I have is this”
>pulls out a shiny piece of silver
>crucify the kike on my land who thinks I’ll accept that as a trade for my hard work and food
>use his dead body for fertilizer

Attached: B0439658-8D00-470F-B239-848E1313B275.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

>Trump is thinking about it.
no doubts to that brother! trust the plan!

Attached: MIGA trump.jpg (960x930, 64K)

Of course I do. You would too if you were smart.

Prove how silver is worth more than a bullet when I can shoot you and take your silver.

Here's a crazy idea user.
What if the person with the gold bars is just as well armed as you imagine you'll be in this scenario. How does he magically get murdered for his valuables while you don't?

>gold isn't worth shit in a collapse

That's why it has stood the test of time and outlasted the collapse of every civilization that has existed

Of course you don't.
If you did wouldn't need someone to explain to you why precious metals are valuable.

>You have gold coins with a Din Du and Greta
Where did you even buy these? Lol

>What semblance of law will remain when shtf?
It will remain until all the riches are sacked and taken to places that are guaranteed to be stable, like Switzerland. Anyways, you can just buy a Swiss ETF, they've been doing this for hundreds of years. If you don't want to move to the last remaining pockets of stability, then yes, silver is not for you, neither is a decent life, brutecuck.

>gaming discord
ha

>What if the person with the gold bars is just as well armed as you imagine you'll be in this scenario.
He wouldn't be, because he spent his money on worthless gold bars, while user spent his money on guns.

Precious metals are valuable given a political order. Without one, they aren't.

The people who arm themselves create the next civilization you will be living in. Gold might be valuable. But again, people who are smarter than you will kill you and take it.

Why would having gold bars have anything to do with FUCKING ANYTHING
WHEN PEOPLE WOULD BE RESULTING TO FUCKING CANNIBALISM AFTER THEY REALIZE YOU CANT JUST GO TO KROGER/SAFEWAY/PUBLIX/WHOLE FOODS/SHARTMART

Attached: 52DF71BD-116C-4D17-8248-3504E4C6F7CD.jpg (630x630, 67K)

GOLD ISNT WORTH SHIT TO ME WHEN I WANNA EAT YOUR FUCKING SPLEEN CAUSE IM STARVING HOMO

This may come as shock user, but throughout human history there have been people wealthy enough to afford to buy men at arm's AND precious metals. Those people tend to be where political order emergently aggregates after a collapse.

Well then you're comparing two people who never had the same amount of wealth in the first place. So I don't know what your point is.

But to entertain your retarded argument, the guy with the weapons and gold would probably have a better chance of survival if he bought more guns. But the golden toothed idiot decided to get the same amount of weapons as the poor person.

>SOCIETY COLLAPSES

>RETARDED FAGGOTS WITH GOLD AS THEIR ONLY SOURCE OF INCOME

>ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO ARE STARVING AND WILL EAT HUMAN FLESH

WONDER WHO WOULD WIN....

No, the person who has the greater number of arms wins, and acquires precious metals over time by virtue of maintaining an imbalance of force. We collapse, we fight, the winner takes it all. Gold won't help you in the fight. It is only worthwhile once the fighting stops.

He thinks democracy is real, that anarchy is real. People are so stupid and gullible, someone who can control the masses will always, no matter what, be in the pocket of people who own everything. You plebs will never be independent, someone will always control you, and it's in the controllers best interest to create an environment that allows them to hoard wealth, if the dollar is destroyed we have to obviously move to a gold standard.

Can you eat paper or crypto?

He thinks collapse is immediate, what a fucking plebeian. During extended collapse, We take steps-one of those steps is to go back to the gold standard.

CAUSE HES GONNA COME WALKING UP TO MY FARM TRYING TO BUY FRESH VEGGIES AND FRUITS TO SURVIVE

AND IT WILL OFFEND ME AND MY CANNIBAL FAMILY
SO HE WOULD BE AMBUSHED AND PUT ON A ROTISSERIE

ALSO FUCK YOU FOR EVEN TALKING ABOUT GUNS
YOU NEVER EVEN FUCKING HELD A GUN A ISLAND MONKEY

We're not living in a collapse scenario, buddy.

I'd rather invest in lead and brass if you catch my meaning

Why exactly are preppers with stores of food reserves resorting to cannibalism in this fantasy scenario of yours?

Oh so you are going to all get together to horde your gold ? So you can do what now ?
Have control over what ?
Other people ?

Ya good luck doing that in a mad max tier America fucking imbecile

You realize after one week of no electricity , that it would be absolute anarchy right ?

We're in uncharted waters user, what precident centuries and nations are you basing this on?

Gotta make it last , and you morons would be plentiful coming to do “trade” with your shinys lol

Collapse is not immediate, we will reorganize as the old order fades away. We will take steps, such as going back to the gold standard, which will keep us alive as a civilization for a while. You think the world's biggest empire will collapse in 1 year? 2 years? You think the next step is total ruin? No.

He’s talking about the imaginary land inside his idiot brain of course

Where he thinks precious metals will mean anything after kike banks don’t exist and no running water and no internet and no electric

This is the type of fuck stick who thinks the hot pockets in his freezer and the silver and the brain power shit from info wars is enough to save him during he apocalypse

Rome collapse lasted from the 3rd century til about the middle of the 5th century. Read about the crisis of the third century, Roman currency collapsed, yet it took centuries.

IF I SHUT OFF ALL THE POWER IN AMERICA RN

RIGHT FUCKING THIS SECOND

I WOULD GIVE IT A WEEK BEFORE YOU NEIGHBORS OR COMPLETE RANDOS LOOKING FOR FOOD COME RANSACKING YOUR SHIT

What exactly gave you the impression people advocating that you buy gold meant you should get gold teeth?

Post your arsenal you larper
Too many video games have twisted your zoomer mind

Attached: 1565678840979.gif (652x562, 626K)

>Where he thinks precious metals will mean anything after kike banks don’t exist
That is not going to happen, Jews will not let their banks just go away. One thing I dislike about the mutts that live around me is their immediate reward system, they need dividends in 15 minutes, they believe the collapse will last a year. Damn.

hey NIGGER , this is 2019 NOT FUCKING 2a.d you MOTHER FUCKING NIGGER ASS MORON LOL

THANKFULLY THIS user WONT MAKE IT AFTER THE POWER GRID GOES BYE BYE
HELL BE HIDING IN THE BACK OF HIS CLOSET WITH HIS PRECIOUS METALS LOL

I can rob all that silver at gunpoint and then rob the food too

Okay I want to hear your doomsday scenario fully explained. Let it all out.
The power grid goes down under what circumstances?

That's not going to happen. You will not flip the switch of a country with 8000 nuclear weapons, idiot.

OHH MY FEELINGS ARE HURT

I don’t need an Arsenal

I need to cover myself in mud and slowly solid snake my way into your home when it’s pitch black everywhere and come cut your little head off while you sleep along with my band of raiders

And then we’ll take your silver and gold bars and shove them up your rectum you retarded hick

>Gold won't help you in the fight.
How exactly are you paying your increasingly large military force and it's supporting administrative infrastructure?

What do you think is a more convenient payment method for your higher ranked underlings? A trailer full of cans of Chef Boyardee or a bag of gold coins?

So this is the power of degenerate zoomer gamers...

that will never happen.....at least not in our lifetime

Yeah are you gonna plant your gold and feed your family with gold? Because I will not be accepting useless shiny metals on my post apocalyptic AnCap Rice & Chicken Farm. Get a useful material for trade.

China , or anyone with a fucking brain and balls to literally just hack it

It’s so fucking vulnerable lol
You’ll see jack ass

Just do me a favor and keep hording precious metals for me to shove up your rectum when I come raid your property in complete darkness

Lead beats gold. If you don't need to use it, you trade it.

Who the fuck cares about Gold when you can have FUCKING LAND? Even at the worst of times, I can turn the 70+ acres into crop land that someone else grows for me; while I pay them a pittance.

Why doesn't anyone talk about storing some other less precious (but still useful) metals like titanium ingots, copper bars, iron, and other stuff.

Pic related to thread; read the text box on the left, now look at a $5 bill in your wallet.

Attached: IMG_0089.jpg (3455x1531, 1.96M)

Oh ok, a time before toilets. Got it.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (245x285, 915K)

Lmfao he thinks the people who work jobs are going to be worried about maintaining anything when the entire power grid is hacked or destroyed by coordinated attacks on our country

Lmfao you sir
You make me laugh

Like I told all you other boomers

Keep hording those precious metals

Imma make sure to cut you up into some nice flank steaks

>what are dogs
>what is guard duty
Found some flaws in your plan nigger

>be me
>have and train with gun
>shoot boomer
>take his gold
The only real collapse-proof currencies are beans, bullets, and bandages, old man

>Gold
>not MREs
>Not First Aid supplies
>Not batteries
>Not lighters
>Not guns

Keep your useless metal, the survivors will have no need for useless luxuries that offer no defense, no warmth, and no sustenance.

this, personally have 5 hectares of woodlands with exclusive rights to game and timber. Cost 4k, cheaper than most cars.

Will never happen. Gold is used in high-end electronics and unless an alternative is available gold will be forced into an affordable price

>Where he thinks precious metals will mean anything after kike banks don’t exist and no running water and no internet and no electric

Are you unaware of the vast periods of time where those things didn't exist, and precious metals were standard currency?

Argentina's currency was destroyed in 2000. The government did not collapse, why? because people are controllable. You will remain in control, you will accept your new situation, because the TV, the radio, or your PASTOR will tell you to do so. And certainly, you will accept pieces of silver as a wage, you will accept anything as a wage, even paper. Plebeian.

Why don't you do it now then?

Lol , none of these faggots even have a job

I mean unless you consider posting here from the Ukraine all day everyday for a piece of bread and to make sure they don’t get shot in the back of the head for not shitposting enough

“Collapse” doesn’t mean mad max zombie apocalypse complete civilizational breakdown. The USSR collapsed and people over there were still buying and selling. There were rolling blackouts but the power wasn’t totally gone.

Are you just now learning that the Gold Standard is dead?

cans of Spam and shotgun shells will be worth more then gold when the shit hits the fan

I have a job, bought 20 ounces of copper and i'd like more. I know its not something I could easily sell and its shiny and pretty, but I wouldn't mind having more metals like titanium or whatever. Not just stocking machinist stock.

I have 4 game bred pits on my property. 100 yards from the fence to my front door. Good luck sneaking in with your call of duty gaming fag clan.