THE CURE FOR CANCER!!!!

The cure for cancer is a heavy diet of primarily fruits and vegetables (with supplemental proteins) to anti-oxidize heavy metals and toxins in your liver that have built up in your family line from industrialized society. In addition, antiviral/bacterial/fungal herbal supplements to kill the viruses in your system that cause cancer, and heavy vitamin/mineral supplements to rebuild your immune system as all developed nations’ soils are depleted. As well, prayer and meditation to a religious deity will release growth hormone and rebuild your body.

Attached: 53A8771E-049A-42B1-8A99-BFBDC1BE6E2C.jpg (1080x1168, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEE-oU8_NSU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5842847/
youtube.com/watch?v=HYILnjc_wuY#action=share
nutritionstudies.org/masai-and-inuit-high-protein-diets-a-closer-look/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also a healthy diet of vegan pussior. Got to eat plenty of that. Amiright!?!?

Not necessarily

Yes! Eat a lot of fruit anons! It definitely won't have any effect on insulin in your body. There aren't any easily found studies showing links between insulin spiking and cancer cell growth.

Yeah I’m sure cave men had lots of problems with insulin lmao definitely not because of mcdonalds you fucking retard

>prayer and meditation to a religious deity will release growth hormone and rebuild your body.
Any proof of this?

But I always thought fish was good for you.

Look at any tibetan monk.

They sit and meditate all day.

It can be. Look at ekismos. But factory farmed fish is filled with poisonous SHIT.

>religious deity
Jesus Christ is not religion: He is Faith.

Wrong. Grass fed meat without anti biotics or hormones along with a lot of fat is the answer.

Yeah, such a successful civilization getting wiped out by the Chinese

Eat healthy and exercise. Don't smoke. Go to doctors every 6 months for checkups. Feel your body for lumps. Search through family history and bring up cancer history with doctor. We're gonna be alright anons.

gibs khazar milkers

I knew a tranny who used to take like x4 the Rx'd dose of estrogen pills and I was like youre gonna get breast cancer wtf

her answer was: lol user, I drink smoothies. im not got "get" cancer.

Yes, clogging your arteries, brain and liver with fats is the answer and eating less antioxidants. Wtf??? Lmao

Strawman

>fruits (with supplemental proteins)

fruits is glucose
protein is glutamine

exactly the cancer fuel

youtube.com/watch?v=SEE-oU8_NSU

>her

Balance your PH level, cancer thrives in an acidic environment, and feeds off of sugar. It's a fungus after all. Exercise, exposure to sunlight on a daily basis for longer than 30 minutes, as well as a low to no carb diet, even ketogenic diets with no processed foods will reduce your chance of getting cancer to almost zero. Remember faggots, the best medicine, is prevention.

imagine being that level of brainlet

I wanted to add to this. Look at any monk in their 80s. Thich Nhat Huhnh / The Dalai Lama as examples. They meditate all day and don’t work shitty stressful jobs. Meditation releases growth hormone. Keeps you young.

Yes. Avoid the toxins plants use to thwart insects (why do you think you have to cut beans and can eat meat raw?) and consume the actual building blocks your body is made up.

*Cook

>fruits are bad for you
>cavemen died of cancer

Fucking retard

Eat no mote than twice a day, exercise. Lots of greens, no meat. Occasionally have some organically raised eggs for protein. Most places allow you to have chickens now, if you meet codes. Most importantly think positive thoughts - listen to Alan Watts, and familiarize yourself with Bruce Lipton.

Attached: 1521333510771.png (500x500, 39K)

finally post that makes sense

dietary cholesterol doesn't raise your blood cholesterol and you liver/brain craves fats and run better with them. Nice try grassfag.

Plants produce antivirals to kill viruses and bacteria you complete retard.
How would that NOT be beneficial to a human?

>cavemen
>fruits

kys retard asap, please

I've read about this.

Somewhere in the digestive system there is an organ that is actively involved in processing food waste, and a similar organ which is not. The one exposed to the digestive tract gets cancer cases all the time, the other one does not.

It's a pretty clear indication that cancer is coming from something in the food

Arteries are savages by constant insulin spikes from high glucose fructose, which leads to calcification of arteries which only in the last stage are covered by cholesterol. You can avoid all this by not eating a high carb diet.

I did keto for five years and no it doesnt you trendy keto fag

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5842847/
no

Attached: 1544028664297.jpg (399x384, 19K)

Because your gut biome is made completely up of good bacteria.

Okay, go plug your brain and body with fats then you fucking retard

>gov

Attached: carbjew.png (642x750, 239K)

.t carbstormer SS

Attached: 1565703681829.jpg (1024x819, 301K)

Avoid the greens to avoid leeching of nutrients from your body. But eat a sufficient meat and fats. Enough cholesterol to produce testosterone to avoid ending up like a lifeless vegan activist.

Yeah I'm sure you did.

Explain to me this

If the medical theory of the gut biome is right, why is the system a complete disaster shitshow with nobody getting better and just making people worse?

Your body is more than able to counter viral and bacterial loads. If you supply it with sufficient nutrients from nutritionally dense food such as meat and animal fats.

jew

>i did keto for five years
>errr it’s bad for you!

Goddamn this furry vegan is seething

in NPC Meditation. when they Pray it is to a "greyity" not a diety. Just like when they are on Ritalin it's called HyperGreyActive

Attached: NPC_RELIGION.jpg (687x429, 62K)

Ok, avoid truth and reason with screaming then you fucking vegan

I rather die from cancer when im old, than be a malnourished b12 deficient literal retard with rotten teeth and gut on supplements all my soiboi life.

NOW what's the CURE FOR RATS!!!!?

Attached: pelosis pak isi weapons for drugs rat line.jpg (1960x960, 487K)

How fucking fat are you, that you have to rely on ketosis for weight loss? You only do ketogenic diets and fasting to lose weight you mong. Once you hit your ideal body mass, you shouldn't be starving yourself anymore if you're exercising on a daily basis. How fucking dumb are you?

Don't forget to supplement your diet with the all new bug burgers goy!

Don look at me fool I don know shit about nutrition. I'm just still a skinny guy cause I am young and dumb

Attached: 0_jussie_2019a.jpg (743x945, 109K)

The cure for cancer is stopping cells from reproducting

Here a recent remarkable story of a man that supposedly used a dog dewormer as sort of like a chemo treatment, the thing is tho that they have been experimenting with this treatment on animals in the past for cancer, this guy had no choice and said fuck it. youtube.com/watch?v=HYILnjc_wuY#action=share

Cod liver oil, saturated fats, zinc and iodine. Don't be lazy, young man, you're the future. You need to be in tip-top shape.

retard

Good thing i don't need it then because my died isn't deficient in essential vitamins, you retared pharma slave.

There's good news and bad news.
Bad news is the world ended and all there is to eat is SNAILS.

Good news is there is LOTS!

Attached: friends.jpg (631x398, 124K)

The people who follow this kind of shitty meme advice are always the first ones in the grave. Don't put weird shit in your body and you'll be fine.

Vegans: The cure for cancer is a heavy diet of primarily fruits and vegetables (with supplemental proteins) to anti-oxidize heavy metals and toxins in your liver that have built up in your family line from industrialized society. In addition, antiviral/bacterial/fungal herbal supplements to kill the viruses in your system that cause cancer, and heavy vitamin/mineral supplements to rebuild your immune system as all developed nations’ soils are depleted. As well, prayer and meditation to a religious deity will release growth hormone and rebuild your body.

Baby:

Raw animal fats have more useable antioxidants

Have a slice of SMART Cake. (loaded with extra Smart pills!!)

Attached: multi-smart-pills.jpg (673x446, 110K)

>Yeah I’m sure cave men had lots of problems with insulin lmao definitely not because of mcdonalds you fucking retard

>cavemen
>fruit and veggies available 365 days a year
>imagine believing this

Eat your beats
Don't beat your meats.

Attached: CuLToVduH-H-P-V-C-W-BeTo.jpg (137x142, 10K)

Many get this wrong. It's pretty strange how people can't see the difference. The only prerequisite is faith. Should be obvious to people, the difference between christianity and literally everything else.

CNN is has dirty SNAKE for all their meals now.

Attached: McCabe_Lying_Snake.jpg (752x567, 170K)

This kind of cactus used in cooking the county with sour tasting DACA MAVNIC STANDING ARMY treason.

Attached: obummer2.jpg (635x482, 164K)

MAVNIC = MAVNI (shit)

Attached: smartpills.jpg (489x371, 65K)

Go Glutin and Yang Free all in one go!

Attached: VoodooMaxineVSYang.jpg (680x456, 174K)

now it's on fuckin PBS?!

Attached: yang is crook.jpg (405x347, 42K)

one or two eggs in the mornin ought to do it!

Attached: SuperMax_ForBirdbrain.jpg (791x546, 79K)

I was thinking I wanted to live but then I kinda wanted to die again. So, I think I'll stick with dying. Thanks.

Attached: fix your nutrition.jpg (640x853, 242K)

>vegans still get cancer
>"""cure"""

Insulin 'spiking' is a necessary function for nutrients to reach the cells. And fyi proteins are just as insulinogenic as sugars. When this doesn't happen it's called DIABETES and is fatal without treatment

You get INSULIN RESISTANCE from buildup of the intramyocellular fat. The fastest way to achieve this is a high calorie diet consisting of a lot of saturated fats which are preferentially and easily stored. This is why type 2 diabetes is considered a disease of affluence; historically it was only seen in the elite who could afford to eat an extremely rich diet of butter meat and milk with every meal. Well thanks to capitalism now almost everyone in the developed world gets to enjoy that dubious privilege

Tell that to Steve Jobs

Who is the bitch in your photo

Not how cancer works you subhumans

The cure for cancer is the polar opposite of that shit.
Zero carb diet, either through fasting or ultra keto diet.
Steve Jobs even tried fruitarian diet and that didn't save him.
If you look at the Massai tribe in Africa or the Inuit Eskimos, groups that come the closest to a carnivorous diet as it gets have extremely low cancer rates.

Attached: 1563908044373.jpg (507x525, 63K)

nutritionstudies.org/masai-and-inuit-high-protein-diets-a-closer-look/

The 'health' of the masai and Inuit is a long running internet diet cult myth that doesn't stand up to scientific scrutiny. The 'health' in this case is dying from infection before cancer or atherosclerosis can kill you.

But, user, you didn't post her pre-op pics.

Attached: abigail shapiro before plastic surgery ben shapiros sister 128007602010.jpg (449x600, 34K)

Attached: abigail shapiro before plastic surgery ben shapiros sister 128331112201.jpg (800x600, 54K)

Attached: abigail shapiro before plastic surgery ben shapiros sister 132189588526.jpg (449x600, 29K)

Attached: abigail shapiro before plastic surgery ben shapiros sister 138225341678.jpg (640x383, 37K)

nutrition is a tricky thing. Where do you want to go today?

Lose weight. (low carb)

Heart attack + DAPT (method to get off DAPT - even though you got a stent)
BEET, CARROT, APPLE first thing raw every day, maybe not eat the whole fruit after a few years of this. LipoC, Magnesium Citrate, D3, tumeric, B complex, Omega3- no sugar, wheat, white veg, high carb, secret sugars, no flour- steamed cooking, vigilance on labels, spit out mistakes FAST! Oops it's too sweet/wrong (it happens when idiots bring you food), then don't eat anymore spit it out.

Attached: file.png (1024x353, 34K)

this is abigail with ben. yes, he is the older sibling

Attached: abigail shapiro before plastic surgery ben shapiros sister 138926006418.jpg (800x600, 68K)

Attached: abigail shapiro before plastic surgery ben shapiros sister 140748118642.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Attached: abigail shapiro before plastic surgery ben shapiros sister 151895054230.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Attached: abigail shapiro before plastic surgery ben shapiros sister 129698994687.jpg (550x563, 60K)

>Keto
>Starving
Pick one

Cringe

> diet of primarily fruits and vegetables

Yeah, because that really worked out for the Apple guy.

Eating a shitload of plant food is only good for you if it's organic. Non-organic plants are lathered in pesticides, which negate any health benefits and then some.

Attached: temp.png (1024x1024, 2K)

that has to be shooped. there is no way that thing is real

>Bad news is the world ended and all there is to eat is SNAILS.
French are overjoyed

kek

mmm sounds good, what could go wrong?

Attached: Steve_Jobs_Headshot_2010-CROP2.jpg (1557x2489, 790K)

A Jew vision of beauty that should humble all Goyim babes.

The cure for cancer is not aging you dumb bitch.

Attached: deaths_crude_mf_allcancer_m16.png (898x555, 65K)