Is this the rarely talked about problem that is underlying all other problems?

Is this the rarely talked about problem that is underlying all other problems?

Attached: 1_jqWc80kqShR3dD3XEpTl4g.png (1200x674, 1.58M)

Niggers

This is why I only date trannies

Attached: if-youre-worried-about-overpopulation-and-not-overconsumption-you-probably-54522541.png (500x417, 119K)

It's not an issue

Attached: J3qQzIQ5FvB9X-8zsIppaoFTd6r3sIM0I3nnz57_-pY.png (1024x451, 65K)

If lefties all killed a nigger a d then killed themselves problem would be solved

Everyone hates poor people.

>muh birthrates
>muh overpopulation
pick one nigger

Australia has vast amounts of land. The problem isn't number, it's quality.

Quality of niggers, indians, asians, middle east. It's really not good. They should stay in their homelands until they breed to improvement.

We're eventually going to have a disease that wipes out 2/3rds of the planet soon, so there's really no reason to worry.

>thinking overpopulation has to do with landmass used and not consumption rates

Dear, God, I didn't think imbeciles like you still existed.

No that's Judaisism.

It is a problem, and is why we need to cut off all aid to the African continent.

there is a base amount of calories required to sustain a human being
so why should I give two fucks about brown people that continue to over breed and under develop their own nations
>super bug when?

i agree, overpopulation is the root of all problems, that's why jews keep shilling against fighting this

It's talked about all the time, the problem is that it is not talked about in good faith, but rather used as a cynical tactic targeted at people you don't like in order to maybe get them to reproduce less, so you can gain an edge in the demographics/breeding/immigration/etc wars that multiculturalism equilibrates towards.

since the average iq has been dropping constantly, people simply don't understand that is a problem
they just want flickering phones and mcdonald's

And if you're worried about overconsumption but not overpopulation, you probably love poor people so much that you want to create more of them. Think about the limiting case:
>6000000000000000000000000000000000000000000gorillion people
How much can each individual person consume if we want to avoid overconsumption with a population that size? That's right, literally nothing.

The campaigns for deconstruction of the family, sexual liberalism, and open borders have been the three biggest causes of over consumption, and all have been fought for by the left.

>Landmass vs Consumption rates
This is also a narrow view. Competition for social space dwarfs both of these, as this is what drives conflict, which in turn leads to increased consumption rates for physical resources far above even the worst examples of careless consumption in peacetime.

>It's impossible to have too much of an undesirable thing and too little of a desirable thing.

Probably.
I hate how people are always talking about "climate change". Its like saying "coughing" is a problem, when the disease is COPD and the cause is tobacco cigarettes.
Climate change as the result of pollution? Overpopulation? Industrialization?
The real problem is incomplete science and idiocy. What we know is limited and what we understand more so.
It is known that a population with exponential growth exceed its carrying capacity and die off massively. Not sure if humans are smart enough to avoid their fate.

In China and Africa yeah.

The overpopulation talking point is only pushed on white people to make them stop having babies, since only white people care about things like the environment, climate, and sustainability. Brown people are then encouraged to have LOTS of babies with your tax money so that you're quietly genocided.

Attached: the game.jpg (1137x640, 104K)

i'd like to assume our government has an emergency plan with some horrible biological weapon never seen before to release when things get real bad. essentially a reset button

fpbp
We have a nigger problem.

We don’t suffer from that, because we don’t let foreigners get in so easily.

Believe me, immigration will be your undoing. A large number of your population doesn’t love the US anymore and most of them are immigrants or their offspring.

Not just the US. It’s applicable to any country.

It is if you are the next environMENTAL ecofacist shooter.
I'm in the white van outside.

Stop giving welfare to Niggers

STOP FEEDING AFRICA
FOREIGN AID IS WHITE GENOCIDE

The population density in Germany is 237 per Km2 (613 people per mi2).
The population density in Africa is 45 per Km2 (115 people per mi2).
The population density in Latin America is 32 per Km2 (115 people per mi2).

There's your overpopulation.

Population isn't even the source problem.

What allows overpopulation in the first place? That's where the troubles come from. Technology & industrialisation.

(((they))) don't talk much about it anymore. Fear over overpopulation was all the rage a few decades back, what with movies such as Onions Green. Nowadays, the media talk about how there will be 50 billion people in a century, and it's just fine.
The only time when media are worried about overpopulation is when wypipo reproduce too much, then they'll begin to rant about how "whites shouldn't be having children to fight climate change"

Overpopulation is only a problem when non-whites do it.

Yes. Solution will be here in few decades

Attached: suicide booth.gif (480x455, 69K)

People need to consume in order to live. It’s just a matter of deciding how tragic their lives should be before you call it overpopulation.

Most of your land is literal desert, the useful coastal land is extremely limited, which is why you all crowd into megacities like Sydney and Melbourne

I'll just leave this here

Attached: Population & GDP.png (639x695, 39K)

Africa, China and India have the population numbers, but Westerners are consuming all the resources, and now Chinese and Indians want to live like Westerners as well. This will only go one way.

Economic power is king in our world. Our economies is based around producing trash for the addicted cattle to consume ad nauseum. The more cattle, the more Economic power.

The price we pay is the environment. But those in power believe that is a sacrifice worth making to enslave Humanity in an endless cycle of consumption. Dont believe me? You may be more familiar with the Newspeak phrase: Growth is infinite.

You and the leaf need to run for office and so do I, because I'm the only burger ITT who saw this years ago and continues to see it. There even are days I find myself less angry about LGBT promotion because anyone willing to switch their sexuality and end their bloodline because a clickbait MSM article or celebrity said so or "everyone else is doing it" deserves to not go on, and in a way, gay is possibly the solution and not the problem. You can look across the fluoride seas of gay faces on Twitter and see humanity literally culling and curating itself. People who find homosexuality repulsive are the ones nature has selected worthy to reproduce and go on. The opposite are the opposite.

Either way, too many humans are being bred, most are brown, yet globohomo has yet to publish any screeds favoring genocide in Spanish, African languages or Hindu. Really activates the almonds.

Jesus christ for a large nation Canada is small.

>THE PROBLEM ISN'T NUMBER IT'S QUALITY

do I have to say everything twice? >:k

In a way the idea forms to begin publishing pro-LGBT tracts UN and corporate America style and begin disseminating them throughout malignant cultures who ironically create the greatest carbon footprint while contributing nothing back. Here's who I would target, in order of malignancy:
>All Jews everywhere and anywhere: now
>Mexico, Central America and all of South America
>All Spanish-speaking people north of Mexico
>All of India and Pakistan
>All of Africa except Nigeria; Nigerians are clever actually and have been called the Germans of Africa, and they might improve given strict new controls
>All of China
>All of Southeast "dark" Asia
>All North American "Native Americans"; they've had their chance and I'm sick of hearing and hearing about them
>White American Baby Boomers
>White American Millennials
>Any nog on social media or who "raps"
>All American politicians

Once the above have culled themselves the problems rather correct themselves as well. Instantaneously. Could they be the real problem?

Remember guys, if you are white and want to save the planet, have less children. But implying that third world countries that are already struggling with food supply shouldn't have 10 babies is racist!

Attached: grpg1.png (1234x852, 59K)

Technology made that problem obsolete. They used that concept in the 60s to convince western countries to have less children, but now are importing millions of shitskins for their folly.
The real problem is the misallocation of capital and no real expansion policy.

>Is this the rarely talked about problem that is underlying all other problems?
By how many people is the world overpopulated by?

How are you going to reduce the population without resorting to murder, abortion and forced sterilization?

Are you going to focus on non-White overpopulation or are only Whites supposed to sacrifice themselves for overpopulation?

The technology is based on fossil fuels which we're consuming to the point of depletion and there will be no viable replacement. Overpopulation will accelerate the fossil fuel consumption rate precisely because of the technological advancements that allowed us (Boomers) to the kick the can down the road for another 50 years.

When the fossil fuels are past profitable excavation, then the technological infrastructure will decline which will mean the overpopulated planet will have to crash. The longer we ignore the problem, the harder the crash will be.

No. Overpopulation is literally a lie. The Earth has a finite carrying capacity that once exceeded people will simply start dropping like flies.

The reason it 'seems' like we have an overpopulation 'problem' is because we have been feeding people who would have been eliminated long ago under true evolutionary pressures.

autos are consuming less fuel now you ridiculous dystopian shitskin nigger.

In fact everything is getting more efficient to the point that coal plants are closing due to lack of demand.

It's certain people who need to stop giving birth.

>Is this the rarely talked about problem that is underlying all other problems?
It's overpopulation in POOR COUNTRIES aka shitholes.

In Europe, USA, Australia, Canada, NZ, the countryside is deserted.

that is going to be a serious problem though if we don't start practicing some level of eugenics. all of the messes we're in today are because we lost our tolerance for brutal, hard truths.

There is no overpopulation. There is false sacaricity and control on resources.

Wanna know how NOT over crowded (the Earth is I know certain places have far too many people in them)

Every man woman and child on the face of this earth can fit in to HALF the state of RI. Look at a globe, look at RI, and then look at the whole globe again...Overpopulation is no different that "man made climate change" Its a lie. This planet could sustain easily well over 20+ Billion people. But yeah, kill all the niggers. that will benefit everyone...oh and Jews. But there aren't that many of them...But just to be sure.

Fuck off, faggot.

Autos are consuming less fuel because we have less fuel to fuel them. It's now a race between lowering fossil fuel consumption and holding onto the available fossil fuels, because once they're gone they're gone, and then everything else drops with it.

The two jewish narratives made for normies don't allow it, the faggot group doesn't want children (OK), but telling niggers, pajeets, arabs and chinks to stop breeding like rats is racist or whatever (not OK).
The redneck group wants to transform this planet into a massive favela with billions of Cletuses, niggers and other worthless retards.

/thread

until VERY recently, Overpopulation was THE central theme of all SciFi and non-fiction "thinking about the future".

I can remember countless news-talk TV shows with various experts pontificating on "Population Bomb" issues. It was common and a 'given' topic. There would be the "glass skyscrapers" VS "eco-freaks" etc. Guys that said we'd have 100 billion "people" but they'd be brains in glass jars connected by computers! :)

Today, that has all been replaced by "diversity is our strength".

Its like I'm living in a "flashback segment" of Onions Green, THX1138, Silent Running or Planet of the Apes, where they show what sort of Head In The Sand feel good non-thinking led to the current crisis.

Should have gave them the entire r/K selection redpill. You're denying them a hard truth.

You enviro shitheads are literally retarded. You used to be able to walk across most rivers they were so fucking polluted.

We got rid of that. But you wanted cheap junk anyway so just moved everything to shithole countries you are sure to feed with aid to keep them working.

Africa has more room. Irrelevant.

The problem is overpopulation coupled with the welfare state. Poor people are encouraged to just keep reproducing, causing an exponential growth in the amount of useless mouths the taxpayer feeds.

overpopulation is not a problem for usa or western europe which is the majority of this board so, no we don't talk about it.

Solution to the problem is to shorten life spans and cull old people, restrict birth rates penalty by death, and mass media coverage of how bad you are if you have a child in 2019 onwards.

Attached: 1564748420813s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

It's a real problem. Look at this graph. It was stable for many, many years, but suddenly exploded. This is very unsustainable, especially because the growth is exclusively comprised of shitskins.

A wise man once said: "Show me the chart and I'll tell you the news.". If this was a stock, I'd short the hell out of it. Very fucking ominous chart.

Attached: past_pop_growth.jpg (700x400, 55K)

wrong, everyone hates stupid people. even stupid people hate stupid people. stupid people should therefore be protected from discrimination and smart people shouldnt have children so the world is over run by idiots accordingly.

Attached: 1561477089596.jpg (818x503, 163K)

it’s rarely talked about because the first logical solution is to stop having open borders like you commie fags want so you can flood functioning states with retarded third worlders

>kike in disguise

How about just stop dropping food on 3rd world shitholes cause all they do is fuck and explode population, then claim they are "refugees" cause they have no life skills and can't do anything in their country.

We could also just kill kikes and shitskins.

based

Sci fi tends to reflect both the best and worst potential of humanities zeitgeist at the time. So, if "overpopulation" Is constantly talked about...You get the idea.

>More room
He still thinks that is the issue. How cute.

changes in medicine and food production caused the carrying capacity to increase. calm down, double digit IQ.

Have you considered that the jews are going to use africa as a breeding group and then just import them here like they're doing right now?

I know what caused it, you faggot mutt. It's called the industrial revolution, and not "changes in....". Everyone knows that. There just wasn't any point in elaborating on it when it's irrelevant to the point I was trying to make, but it was probably lost on a nigger like you anyway.

Attached: 911 was fun.png (640x480, 534K)

Where in my post did I mention only Western countries?

>rarely talked about

you dumb nigger, the overpopulation meme is constantly used as justification for not breeding and has been used as a primary psychological weapon against Europeans.

It goes against the mass immigration narrative.

Overpopulation caused soulless people to be born and now over half the population are soulless npcs.

That is a non problem.

They will once those niggers kill all that wildlife and grasslands

as a citizen of a densely overpopulated rock, I can say that it is a huge problem and it will only get much worse before it would be any better. Way too many people on this planet to sustain for ever.

Aint seen you guys in a while..VPN? Or....I hope not, tell us about your land.

The planet is overpopulated with humans because modern agriculture and medicine have shorted out natural selection. No longer are the weak culled off. If you think the earth isn't overpopulated by a huge amount, consider the toll taken on the planet and its ecosystems by the waste and consumption of more than a billion human beings.
Consider: no other large predator has a population of anywhere close to a billion outside of humans, and this is for a good reason.

We're fucked as it stands.

Attached: boned.jpg (1146x992, 336K)

It is an overbuilt, dusty, piece of shit in the middle of the med. All the roads are clogged with traffic. Sure we are only 400,00 people, but that is a lot for only122 sq miles of land

i meant 400,000

Big tourist place too right? Ever fuck any tourists?

I did fuck a few hot latinas

basically, yes

The real problem that is actually never talked about that underlies every other problem

Attached: 1408624676156_wps_5_World_IQ_graph_jpg.jpg (634x414, 43K)

Having sex with penis woman is the only solution to the overpopulation problem, white people need to make space for more africans, this is well known.

Attached: 11999875_173224699683585_1613694415_n.jpg (495x530, 60K)

"Are we overpopulated" is a dumb loaded question.
Just because the earth can hypothetically sustain 30 billion doesn't mean it should. We'd all be eating mealworms in Section 8 housing by then.

Attached: salad2.jpg (749x741, 51K)

Wow that is a nice fat cock

yes, but nobody has the stomach to touch the subject

Look at that big cock, what I wouldn’t give to suck on that thick throbbing sausage.
Why do trannies have the most delicious looking cocks? Fuck me, I want her to pound me like the bitch I am.

Start a nonprofit Vasectomy program that gives free vasectomies to Africans, Indians, Chinks, Bangals and so on.

Stop posting you utter spastic

Based by the way

no, I just want the people we do have room for to have a nice standard of living

There’s more than enough space, the issue is consumption.
And I do hate poor people.