How can one man be this stacked

And redpilled at the same MOTHERFUCKIN time?

Attached: wes3142425.jpg (1000x728, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMyk7mRJ_G0
youtube.com/watch?v=AWhD8CsiT9g
youtube.com/watch?v=krc3w2AvZAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 174010249248.jpg (1000x706, 66K)

literally anyone can lift heavy shit long enough to look like that but most people would rather not

He gets the gas too.

I'm sure he has a soft side too. Dumb manlet pitbull needs a master still.

Attached: 1566294249934.jpg (1440x1769, 149K)

>Neck tattoos

Attached: b4f.jpg (200x145, 6K)

*blocks your path

Attached: d.png (347x501, 158K)

And?

Attached: 1518805711056.jpg (1216x1488, 215K)

Hoes be shook

Attached: 1566334084107.jpg (480x277, 10K)

Prison life is terrifying

Who is this retarded meat head?

I'd get a neck tattoo too but I kind of want a job too.

That really depends.
Ask your mom.

Attached: 1566330888956.jpg (696x680, 90K)

Or, alternatively, they could take a cycle of tren and barely lift to look like that

Memes aside, Wes has been teaching me a lot of important life lessons. I usually ignore anyone trying to give me life lessons because they dont know what I done and seen, but Wes is like the brother I never had.

Attached: Big_Wes.jpg (1000x743, 90K)

>stacked and redpilled as if they're mutually exclusive
ONLY the redpilled are ripped. Because working for the things you want, and having personal responsibility and discipline are not things that bluepilled people do.

Ok I did, she doesn't know either

Tell her shes fucking lying then.

Attached: 7368446554.jpg (1000x906, 106K)

>
Hes a plant. You can't tell me this dude got so many views on his content so quickly.

For what? By whom? Elaborate.

>ONLY the redpilled are ripped.
I absolutely agree brother. If youre not ripped youre not redpilled.

All that tough guy shit but you know inside his pants theres a shrivelled circumcised penis. I cant take an American seriously ever knowing they have a mutilated penis. Imagine driving around in your automatic car with a circumcised penis between your legs, staring through your windshield with your fluoride eyes, daily life of an American, ultimate cucks.

Who is it?

Attached: 1566679505706.jpg (665x589, 124K)

hoop that shit homie

How can 1 man be so based, redpilled, and jacked at the same time. Dare I say he’s /ourconvict/?

He was on Big Hercs shit before he made his own shit. Deal with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=xMyk7mRJ_G0

Attached: 1550919867623.jpg (1437x1078, 114K)

Tren hard
Eat Clen
Aim HGH

Hoop that shit homie

And
murk chomos.

You spend a lot of time thinking about dicks.

They do dont they.

Attached: jewish_ceremony.png (960x535, 386K)

Fuck fear bros
youtube.com/watch?v=AWhD8CsiT9g

It's funny that the result of Wes trying to help reform the criminally inclined instead he pumps up 3rd rail disaffected young men two steps away from killing kaffers in an organised long term race war. Lol. Funny old world.

he looks like buffed version of charlie hunnam

Its what you make of it
Life aint perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=krc3w2AvZAo

He is waking white people up for sure every white guy I know at my school and online is doing 14 burpees when they wake up and yelling “supreme white power!” At the end some even snap chat it... it’s a hilarious thing but when the media catches it they’ll make him disavow it ... they really don’t want white men to have balls like Wes Waston

He’s giving white kids their balls back and the Jews don’t want that

Attached: F88A5C65-F14C-4AAF-AB28-5066FA79271D.jpg (750x650, 148K)

Tats are not redpilled. Get that shit lasered.

He made some mistakes but he went all the way.
he learned from them so he's telling you.

Question is:
Would you hire him?

>manlet pitbull
stealing that

Someone tell this moron he's free now.

this dude cucks niggers

wes already disavowed the AB and said that racism is the epitome of ignorance. he ain't redpilled volks. just another false eceleb idol.

Who is this, AfrikaAnon?

pol and youtube are reallllllly trying to push this guy onto us, am I supposed to be "proud" of this based white guy who acted like a nigger and went to prison? no thanks.

>needing to be that big to cuck niggers
you are the cuck bro

hell no, he thinks racism is stupid so he's a fucking idiot

Question is; would Wes hire you to put in work

I wouldn't get tattoos even if I had to go to prison but the way he describes SoCal prison life it seems like having them is actually practical, even if limited to that environment just for IDing yourself in the yard to other whites.

t. Memefag

Thats Charlie Manson with an AB homie

since it's a class C here in bongland how do i get my hands on it and that DNP stuff. lose fat and turn into the hulk in 6 weeks, what's not to like.

Racism is stupid.

stop making shit up loser

he's current year cernovich that's spamming his vids on Jow Forums/plebbit/ et al. for shekels.

He's doing the gymthot picture pose for attention next to a mexican. HAHAHA. The mexican actually has a soul, but is still a scummy tattooed mexican.

t. sage

I’ve been lifting for 15 years and I don’t look like this.

I am really ashamed now. Thanks for the explanation, though.

Hey what is going down in Zud Afrika these days? Few months ago farm murders and farm seizures were making the news. Has the situation improved (from a White standpoint)?

Hilariously terrifying

Hoop that shit homie (what does it mean tho?)

just do steroid like they all do and borrow your muscle you'll never know how to use them but at least you can take selfie

Obviously. Fucking wigger.

It means you gangster that shit, memeflaggot

Lol

But at the same time he's always talking about riding for your own people. I very much have that mentality toward racism, I can get along with anyone but I'll always put my people first. Except the jews, jews should get the oven.

literally no you fucking idiot no gym no gun fat stack nigger faggot

i bet manson had his cheeks taken all the time, dude was like 5'1 and probably 120lbs, couldn't fight for shit, some Big Nig woulda taken that little bitch boy for some hard lovin and everyone here knows it.

Of course you don’t, see how his hair is thinning? It’s because of steroid useage. Too much testosterone will cause hair loss as well. So get on the gear if you want look like that tool.

Attached: IMG_2361.png (644x644, 936K)

Pretty much frozen in a repetitive cycle, not much going on, economy is half dead, maybe less crime than normal (this month). Farm attacks happen all the time, its always a security issue, they just shoot intruders on sight out there and get rid of the bodies.

He was never getting out though and had the notoriety of a crazy serial killer.

he never personally killed anyone though, just convinced some burnt out hippies tripping on acid to go live out their murder fantasies.

man if i was some jacked 6'5 280lb big nig in prison and I saw Manson I'd punch him in the mouth and take his cheeks, just to say I did, ya feel me?

Bump for moar Wes Watson postin. Did you do your 88 burpees and yell SUPREME WHITE POWER today user?

He was in prison for most of his life in and out so by the time he was accused of those murders he was already high up in the brotherhood.

I'm well aware but I'm not too sure the other prisoners did. I can imagine they'd be afraid he'd one day stab them in the throat after doing something like that to him.

>comb-over
>based
pick one

JFC. Stay safe, user.

>tfw you watch Wes' videos and start a tight Program that day
did push ups, burpies, and went for a 5 mile hike ready to put in work for the people. my hand is always raised

>he's a plant
no one is pure enough for the D&C kikes on Jow Forums
>you are all alone goy
>you never have any allies goy
fuck off

Attached: 1555296545215.jpg (960x720, 171K)

in your opinion do whites have anyone they can look up to? or is EVERYONE a psyop plant shill?

i fucking hate kikes like you that want to dishearten and D&C everything.
>you have no allies goy
>you are all alone goy
>whites must always be independent goy

i dunno, I found one of his videos by accident a few months ago, didn't look into his subscriber count, nor seek any validation from friends, I just watched the video, thought he had a good message, seemed like a cool dude, and subscribed.

So I can say anecdotally I thought his content was fine without any external forces motivating me to think so. Even a week ago I asked my brother "hey you see this Wes Watson guys videos?" and he said ya he'd been watching them for like a year, and my brother is basically tech illiterate, doesn't use this site, he's basically like a Joe Rogan Podcast + random YT video type person. So I'm skeptical that Wes is a "plant" or being shilled or anything; guy just has a message people, deep down, want to hear, similar to Jordan Peterson in that regard.

Its obvious D&C kikery, their worst nightmare is relatable positive role models for white males.

Sticking with your own race isn’t racist it prevents so many problems because something racial always comes up

When races stick to their own they can’t use “race” to get at the root of the real problem.
I think America will break up into ussr style race countries within the next 100 years anyway.
We still haven’t hit bottom yet

you post this guy every day
you must be the biggest homosexual

Okay asshole I’m making up that his YouTube following is blowing up faster than anybody in history
Just telling you what I see at my school cunt
Wait till he goes on Joe Rogan and has a 1 million subscribers following bitch

Imaging taking life decision advice from a filthy criminal.

Desegregating the prisons was a mistake

>eat a full tray at chow time
>immediately blast out 300 burpees in 20 minutes after
>roll up on the yard
>new ass MOTHERFUCKER doesn't have his paperwork hooped
>the back of his shoes are flat
>doesn't know the never nude shower code
>ARE YOU FUCKIN' WHITE
>he knew what time it was
>get sent to the SHU
>14 sets of 88 burpees every day

He wasn’t allowed to join the brand. He killed a child. He was in sny yard.

MMMMMMMM DADDY I WANNA SUCK HIS DICK MMMMMMMMMMMMM

Based and redpilled, OP is a faggot.

Manson went to aryan brotherhood for protection. In return, manson's harem would smuggle in contraband for the gang. They also put that swastika on his forehead to mark him as their property

If only whites out in the world raised the bar like they do in the pin.

That's not natural

HOOP THAT SHIT HOMIE

What is a chomo?

>What is a chomo?
child molester.

steroids

>imagine needing some stupid fucking tat to make your life better

He was swole as fuck in the pin, you think he was getting roids in their and shooting up?