What the hell can we do about WMAF?

Asian women keep chasing and seducing white men into race mixing.

How can we get Asian women to leave us alone and start dating more Asian guys?

Attached: 86B15DB7-BBA2-43F7-9B36-7F9C649287AD.jpg (508x603, 74K)

spam black girls on Jow Forums

I see you aren't a heterosexual white man. Stay mad while I bang my 10/10 chinese gf.

Why would you want that unless you're a larping Asian boy?

Make americans poor again...

Asians are in the game only for the money...

Asian women don’t like white boys irl. Women period don’t like white boys anymore actually

Hehe he pee pee he pants

He pissed his fucking pants

I love when I see wmaf....it means more white women for my black ass.

Asian pussy looks like seafood.
It's kind of gross.

Is no one gonna point out the dude pissed himself?

It's very hard for us to stop the AF menace. They literally chase us and beg us and seduce us. They will do anything for us and they are often shy and feminine or cute and funny. They are absolutely unstoppable. The only thing I recommend is taking all your clothes off and laying down and accepting it.

t. aznidentity chinkcel

poor asian op

>10/10 Chinese
This guy has never seen a Chinese girl.

I don't see any problem here...

Attached: asfasd.png (1366x768, 1.69M)

Attached: I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg (547x593, 14K)

nah, they have a big fetish for white guys and they will date one who makes several thousand dollars less than them if he's good looking enough.

I was waiting for this post

AMWF seems to be a bigger problem desu. The types of White men who go for Asian women tend to be ugly omegas. I've seen attractive White women with ugly Asian dudes, it's a gross phenomena.

Fucking this, I went to Shanghai and Bejing for like 9 days, they were all shovel faces. The hottest chicks I saw were tourists or the chicks at the fucking korean restaurant.

I'll do like what you guys do to coalburners disregard them race mixing thots and only go for pure qt of my race that is willing to work together as a partner and companion throughout both of our lives.

We fix it by fucking them relentlessly. Show them the danger of white dick power

Hypergamy is based though; it's like a latent eugenics program.

>AMWF
Pretty much nonexistent in comparison

At least as far as appearance, Chinese are to Asians as Mexicans are to Hispanics.

I am completely broke and was deported and banned from China for various legal problems but I still have a fit 10/10 chinese gf who is coming over here in a few days.
She's from Chongqing. Chinese say the hottest chinese grils come from Chongqing and Chengdu. You might have shit tastes tho, tourists are ugly slobs.

>stop giving them free money

Me too. Now sage.

In my experience, yellow fever is a myth. 90% of wmaf relationships are instigated by the woman. The white man would rather have a white women but acquiesces to the demands of Asian woman because Asian women are gfs on easy mode. White women make you approach them. Asian women do the approaching. LATER, this makes guys think Asian women = they like me = white women are unapproachable roastie whores.

when white women stop being obese feminists I might start looking at them again

and Americans are to whites.

Idk about boys but they sure would sell their own mothers for a white man tho. Keep seething, we are the most desired men in the world and you know it.

that's because you're not white

Attached: Forgot+this+my+favorite+laughing+reaction+image+just+for+you+_d41a035081643e0e1686a58cf65c5280.jpg (209x200, 8K)

Asian women will approach white guys sometimes but that doesn't mean the white guy necesarily prefers white women. White women are not better than all other races. White nationalism just guilt trips guys into only going for white women.