Why do Amerikanskies eat so much?

Why do Amerikanskies eat so much?
Volume-wise, one American meal at a restaurant is 2-3 meals in almost any other country

Attached: 9E5564AF-CBFF-4262-9783-8B6946689B1E.jpg (620x349, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-25961063
youtube.com/watch?v=k9u6gdwQPD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American here. If I have to pay $10 fucking dollars for a meal, I'll take at least half of it home to save for later.

Because we can afford to store calories. Commies cannot into food.

how does any other nationality bulk? are hormones legal without prescriptions everywhere else?

fpbp

>only 10 dollars for a meal

Where the fuck are you eating? A hot dog stand on the street? McDonald’s?

>He gets 1/3 of the food of an American every meal

USA USA USA USUA

Attached: C_rI-fcUwAALUYE.jpg large.jpg (720x1280, 85K)

>Amerikanskies
wat.

So you pay the same price for a third of the food, and you think America has the problem?

>this piglet is implying he spends over $900 a month on food
oink oink

Attached: pig sex rig.jpg (816x1026, 86K)

Portions are big, food is cheap, and we have money.

It's not really "food" in a traditional sense, it's overpopulation feed that's going to give you gastrointestinal problems.

>$900/month

Are you kidding me? Where do you live? A normal restaurant that isn’t shit in a nice part of town runs you like $150 per person. And if you like to eat out a lot that shit adds up. Try $2,000 a month on food

Chang please, I've been to Canada and you faggots eat worse American food for twice the price, like your fast food poutine and cardboard Pizza Pizza. Never open your fat mouth about the low quality of American food again until you sort your own shit out.

Those burgers are propaganda-tier fake. Also, never ever eat a sandwich with a fucking tooth pick flag sticking out of it.

Leafs eat more of this than the US does with 1/10th the population

Attached: 1280px-Macaroni_and_cheese.jpg (1280x947, 172K)

I don't eat fast food, so I don't really know what you're talking about.
>American food
>food
there's that pesky word again. It's not "food". Overpopulation feed.

>urbanite thinks he can impress anons with how much he wastes on "fusion cuisine"

Not gonna make it, lad.

Attached: HowDareYouSir.gif (238x300, 2.95M)

Because food is really cheap in the US, not that hard to figure out.

Overpopulation feed.

>Because poisonous overpopulation feed is really cheap in the US, not that hard to figure out.

No, he does not. He is under sanctions, both, yours and his goverment.

It's sad you keep repeating your pet phrase, not realizing that it sounds very awkward to a native English speaker. It makes it obvious you're some seething Chinaman or Paki.

Why the hell are there cucumbers on that burger?

Attached: the grinch with a gun.jpg (403x392, 40K)

I don't know but I like it

Attached: 1565651901942.jpg (750x840, 372K)

That about covers it.

I eat a lot but I'm not fat because I don't snack and I eat mostly starches and very little fat.

Why do Ruskies drink so much?
Volume-wise, one Russian drink at a restaurant is 2-3 drinks in almost any other country

brap oven

When I go out. I tend to take food home in a box after my meal. A lot of rich fuckers look down on this in America. I don't give a fuck though.

Mogging on other countries.

You're not in china anymore, bugman. Throw off your communist indoctrination and embrace the concept of 'plentiful abundance'. You're welcome.

Look at how triggered these lards are by the phrase "overpopulation feed".

CHING CHONG CHANG CHUNG WING WANG this is all I see everytime you post

>Volume-wise, one American meal at a restaurant is 2-3 meals in almost any other country
It seems our superiority is causing some controversy.

Yes please!

Guess what, Diet Coke doesn't actually cost $10 a glass.

>$10 fucking dollars for a meal
...a large salad is that much in my town, Grandpa

That makes you a racist.

Quality is the hallmark of any masterpiece, and with one of Dunning-Kruger's Stuffed Pork Loin Roast you'll have a masterpiece for a meal.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

What a dreadful existence.

I can bring my family of 5 out, and have everybody order whatever they want on the menu, drinks included, and it will only be like 100-120 bucks.
It's pathetic you actually defend spending (wasting) this much money on food.

fUD IS GUD

If the top 80th percentile restaurant in your town isn't Applebees or equivalent tier, you deserve to be burned in nuclear hellfire. Crush the urbanite.

>He forgot where he is

Attached: absolutelydestructive.jpg (829x849, 314K)

Leafs are stupid and lack any culture. You tell them Kraft macaroni and cheese is a Canadian product and they eat it like blind sheep. It's why the hold a Dunkin Donuts knockoff started by a shitty hockey player as a major cultural pride thing.

I know where I am: the only place where you canbe openly racist in your country. If you were to say the same thing IRL you'd get permabanned from having a good job.

>Why do Amerikanskies eat so much?
Society of consumption.

Always more and more.

...available at WalMart

Attached: FUD_Original-Cooked-Ham.jpg (450x450, 44K)

Attached: 5.jpg (605x807, 89K)

I work construction actually.
Try again.

Attached: 1565029664003.png (488x436, 204K)

> Americans are fat.

Why do Russians drink so much?
bbc.com/news/health-25961063

Till we have more self control than your average Russian.

Attached: fc71994_PffftFox.jpg (600x800, 109K)

I'm a Mid-Western 'murican and eat about 1500cal a day, we're not all fat pieces of shit.

>Leafs are stupid and lack any culture
Doesn't help that their politicians are now afraid to even attempt to discuss culture for the irrational fear of looking like a white supremacists

here, have a burger

Attached: burger_double-grilled_FiveGuys.jpg (610x486, 36K)

Doggy bags? I save my leftovers for lunch the next day.

I eat once a day. ain't got time to stop and have a bunch of fucking small meals.

>the buns were assembled upside down
a blemish on what otherwise would have been a top tier burger, Goddammit

Attached: tenor.gif (244x212, 882K)

portions are oversized, food is terrible, and what is the point of having money when you can't buy decent food with it

ITT jealous foodlets

Attached: food meat.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

More money for funs.

Attached: Home Defense.jpg (599x600, 53K)

>Cheese isn't melted
kys

Unfortunately I think every country that is well-doing and well developed is going that way. Americans just seemed to have paved the way for us. Maybe in 10y we also have fatties here driving around on a scooter in the super market and us thinking that's normal?
Here in Europe I think the UK is closest to the US when it comes to fat people.
I didn't visit it in 6y and man it was a shock for me to see that the average person got much fatter.
But as I said, every well-developed nation has this problem and my country isn't any better. When I was a kid I had 1 or 2 fatties in my classroom (20+ kids)
When I look at my kids their classrooms, it seems like 50% of their classmates already developed overweight before the age of 14.
I feel lucky that both me, my wife and my kids don't have overweight and that all of us know that it's bad for your health and your comfort. No matter what the media wants us to believe

Attached: 1499967918853.jpg (958x660, 188K)

kek I wonder how much fat you have

Less than 10%, faggot.

>Be becuase we liike to be fat

Yeah, no shit Melvin.

Attached: 8485059.jpg (259x194, 15K)

The bigger the belly the bigger the braps!

Attached: 1553628251134.jpg (1549x1230, 204K)

This
I can goto Cracker Barrel right now, spend $12, and have a huge chicken fried steak, mash potatoes, broccoli, and a roll.

Don't live in a commie city user.

>Americans get to eat
>eurofags, assyrians and primitives btfo
>they come to pol to cry

Or I could goto chinese resteraunt I have here, pay $10 and get 2 lbs of fried rice, chicken, and veggies.

It powers our massive boners you faggot

Slav here, i eat a fuckton but still skinny, i avoid fruits and most vegies, i want to move to usa their food makes people gain weight, eu food is bad

Ahhh man. Cracker Barrel. When I really wanna eat big it's always tough to decide between there and Texas Roadhouse.

>chicken

Attached: 39804wide[1].jpg (1280x804, 155K)

A man of fine quality. Texas Roadhouse is another fantasic choice.

You'll never believe me, but I know the guy who replied to that and married her.

Chug corn syrup.

because we can

So much pharmaceuticals in beef, bacteria and hormones released during the slaughter. It’s no wonder people are going nuts. Morgellon disease is also due to beef mixed with Street drugs

The fuck is corn syrup

real Troopers drink Pure Maple syrup, Probie
youtube.com/watch?v=k9u6gdwQPD8

Because they can afford it and they don't need to post on Jow Forums in exchange for a cabbage to eat.

Syrup, of corn

Is syrup, made from corn. Kinda self explanatory.

Literally a kind of sugar derived from corn.
It is slightly sweeter than cane sugar, similar in caloric value to cane sugar, but is more easily absorbed and stored, hence why it is more likely to make you fat.

Only found 1 online store which sells it here, rest of results are forums of people asking where to buy it with everyone replying its a very unhealthy thing to eat and even worse than regular sugar

Based USA

kek

Attached: faggt.jpg (960x702, 89K)

People blame Jews, but it's really corn that controls the country

Come join America comrade their are plenty burger hotdog deep fried tweenky to go round. FOR THE BURGERLAND!

They trade quality for quantity.

Because America is the land of plenty, bitch. Your nation, on the other hand, is the land of tundras, ogre-men and retards wearing track suits.
Your bitches are often smoke shows, though, so you do got that going for you.

American here, never been to WalMart. This is grotesque

Nope, but you can just eat healthy (things that are proven to increase T-Levels) and eat good meals for cheap, eat nuts, meat, eggs, pasta, rice, chicken and fish for good value.

Also buy in a big number, prepare food for yourself over the week and eat well.

There's a finite amount of resources in this world and I intend on dying eating meat.

I'd eat it, won't lie

That ain't gonna protect you from diabetes, merilard.

Need to get into carb culture. High sugar kids cereal for breakfast. Pasta for lunch. Mashed potatoes for dinner.

You'll make it.

Dummy the only reason we eat more is because we have had a better market than most countries in the past and present.

because we can