What is a Real Russian City like?

Almost no blacks, extremely white, pretty decent women walking around everywhere, very busy, very educated.

I always hear that Russia is shit, fucked roads, and all that. Well, here is a video of a stroll through Saint Petersburg, notice anything? How about that it's mostly white? How about that the roads are not like the roads in the villages? See any white women holding hands with a nog? NOPE.. And if you did that there, people would spit on you, and call you a whore.

Stop falling for the (Mutt Russia) meme, pushed by shills who don't want Russia and America to get along and become friends. Just like your Chicago, your Camden NJ, your Baltimore MD, you San Francisco Homelessness, we also have issues, but you cannot judge an entire country based on the worst towns or cities.

Even our beaches are decent, you will NEVER see a nog here at the beach, EVER.

youtube.com/watch?v=XJAN7uu-OH0

Attached: 1.jpg (652x355, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ply7eXeVbg
youtube.com/watch?v=E7HozzSGakA
youtube.com/watch?v=3E7EPC81suQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gFBM50of_-4
guiaviajarmelhor.com.br/30-praias-incriveis-que-voce-precisa-conhecer-no-brasil/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_LPZ8EV1I
themoscowtimes.com/2019/03/14/kremlin-seeks-russian-speaking-migrants-to-offset-population-decline-a64806
themoscowtimes.com/2019/07/23/russias-migrant-numbers-surge-to-highest-levels-in-a-decade-study-says-a66535
themoscowtimes.com/2019/08/16/russias-fsb-publishes-foreign-worker-statistics-for-first-time-in-20-years-a66895
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Saint Petersburg
>Russia

>Russia
>Extremely white
user...

Blue eyed bong posting here despite the flag (most certainly more white than you).

What colour are those people in the photo?

In Saint Petersburg right now. Have never seen a single person here

user....
Do... Do you want me to post a video of someone walking through
>New York
>Dallas
>Austin
>New Jersey
>Baltimore
>D.C.
>LA
>Chicago
>Cleveland
>Camden NJ

(Any state that is essentially south of South Dakota)??

Do you really want me to do that? user, just watch the video, just a few minutes. Count how many Black men or women you see. I'll wait...

>USA
>Not white
Do I need to post a video of someone walking through Johannesburg?

As in (living person), or you mean like a nigger or spic?

Last time I visited, I could not believe how busy it was, how many people were out and walking, and how there were no Ghetto Queens, no fucking Niggers screaming and yelling, no spics walking around, nobody with tattoos on their faces flashing gang symbols. I loved it!

Get some liberal demoncrats in there and in 20 years you'll have what we are stuck with.

Attached: 2019-02-26_17-55-35.png (370x350, 141K)

What's the deal with this city, Russiaanon? I heard it's cool and really pretty.

I spent a month in Vladivostok just travelling around and I thought it was pretty cool. What do Russians think about St. Petersburg?

YES. Please do that.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ply7eXeVbg

I wont even do Alabama, Louisiana or Mississippi yet.

Downtown area is insanely crowded. Shoulder to shoulder in most tourist spots. Not a single black person anywhere in sight. Hardly even any Arabs or Muslims. It’s mostly white with lots of Chinese and Japanese tourists.

Not sure if there is a RIGHT answer. There are lots of showplaces, but when you live in here it doesn't matter. I know a lot of ppl from StP who have no visited any museum or smth
Road are good generally unless you go far away from city center (as everywhere). Also there are some criminal regions where you better not to go (as everywhere).
The only thing that distinct StP from other RU cities that a strongly associated pair "drugs-art" exists here. Huge percent of citizens that writes/draws/sings/e.g. and use.

youtube.com/watch?v=E7HozzSGakA

The video I posted, was of downtown St Petersburg, here is a lovely video of downtown, DOWNTOWN Los Angelas. Notice anything? Why do you still fall for the anti Russia bullshit? Why?

>Crowded, Busy
YES

WHITE AS FUCK. I tried user, I literally tried to find and locate a mudslime, a chechen, a nigger, and they were nowhere to be found.

Thats good user, it's what I like about it. I'm thinking about maybe reloacting to Krasnodar, Volgograd or StP, I know there is big history in StP, is there still a lot of Mafia in StP now, or are they quiet now, not making so much noise?

Ussuriysk
youtube.com/watch?v=3E7EPC81suQ

What a fucking terrible beach. Imagine the smell and all the trash. Fucking gross.

Attached: IMG_20190724_155255.jpg (4608x2304, 2.91M)

Bitch, if beach quality mattered, Brazil would rule this world.

Nigga Have you seen Hawaii

Yes, pretty meh...

Russian ppl get confused by phrase "russian mafia". What is it?)
Every russian boy grew up on GTA and not there is not something like GTA gangs x)
At least no crime incidents between gangs and casual civils. Also, every day I see black people with their black childrens and there is an English School where they study.
Important to notice that ppl are quite tolerant (somebody calls you an asshole not because you black/asian/e.g., but because you are too loud in the public place).
Can't say anything about Krasnodar/Volgograd: wasn't there.
Want to notice, that StP citizens rarely see the sun and the weather in here is similar to London: 75% days are rainy.

Beach quality always matters
Brazil is too full of nogs to have enjoyable beaches.

Pic related, one of my faves

Attached: IMAG0531.jpg (3058x1717, 725K)

That's a regular beach, a little too rocky for my tastes.

Maui has some nice beaches, was impressed.

They are ok, but they are far from being good beaches.

How do you walk around when there is more space with people on the sand than sand?

You forgot

Russia is like America, but 10x's more shit.

nope

Vory v Zakone e Bratva e Bandits
youtube.com/watch?v=gFBM50of_-4
Check out Vitali Dyomochkas tv show spets about stealing cars and stuff in the early 2000s
All acting and stunt was done to pay off their extortion to Vitalys gang

Far from good? What's good then? I've visited quite a few beaches around the globe, was pleasantly surprised by Maui

Pick any of these: guiaviajarmelhor.com.br/30-praias-incriveis-que-voce-precisa-conhecer-no-brasil/

Russia is 38% White, 41% Asian and 21% Turkmenic

and a whopping 26.4% are Islamic (WIkipedia)

Attached: 1540728492933.png (316x345, 105K)

Ah, ok. Smells like teen 90s.
It's all in the past.

Oh you mean like atlantic city new jersey, or the hudson bay, yeah your right.

Like, do you believe because you say
>imagine the smell and trash
that suddenly because you said it, that it's true? Where, where is the trash user, I'm staring at the photo, zooming in and looking for trash, all I see are white women, and white men. So what the fuck are you talking about?

American Exceptionalism Propaganda has really fucked everyone up, all over the world.

Attached: afp_540116264_72606750.jpg (1000x660, 84K)

Bad mother fuckers right there. If I ever moved to Russia, I would be respectful to Zakone and the Vor's and mind my business lol.

I don't believe stat's anymore. Once I found out that here in the US stat's are constantly biased, and outright lies, I stopped trusting them. The whole ??% this an then ??% that, I just ignore.

I'm telling you hans, the Government is lying about the African American population and demographics here in the US, there are FARRRRRRRR more nogs here in the US than the any of the Stat firms will ever publish. Why? cause people like me would start getting the fuck out of here once we realized how many there were.

It's just inmates playing games, real gangsters you should be afraid of are cops and officials
These thugs who you think are cool are currently being cucked by muslims

We have people from shitton of countries for hundreds and hundreds years. And we are still mostly white. I like in 100k town and we are 95% white too.
But i heard that immigration of niggers just started and moscow got 90-100k niggers or something? Maybe it was lie i dont know.

He pulled those stats out of his ass, officially 80% of russian population are ethnic russians, another 5% are belorussians and ukrainians, then 5% of different types of finnic people, then 5% of tatars most of whom look white and dont follow islam, and in the end there are 5% of muslim churkas

Dude. I'm a pretty white nationalist, right-wing, etc. guy. I visited Moscow and thanked the Lord Jesus I was able to the leave that fucking shithole and go back to America.

God Bless white Russians and their allies
Kikes burn in hell

Theyre jewish gangsters, Id kill on sight
Organized criminals who prey uponnother Russians

Russia needs a 2A so they can KILL tue gangsters

KILL RUSSIAN MOB ON SIGHT

Vor v Zakone = вop в зaкoнe
Bop = thief/robber
в зaкoнe = in law

Vor are kikes who prey upon other Russians

Jew post
Go die faggit

Jews are always seething
>whites arent white!
Only a jew says this

Kys moron

I ordered some patches from a bloke in Russia
Been 15 days so far and the parcel still hasnt left Russia
Pretty fucking big land mass

A leaf wants attention
Fucking fag

LelH

Hawaiians are ugly as fuck though

Russian mafia means JEWS
Vor prey upon other Russians
Organized crime is cancer and needs tortured and killed

Says the literal broken toilet
Lel

Half Russian population is muzzies. Fuck that.

Good
Stay white brother
Kill any jew who says open borders

A meme flag says

Burger education or jewish shill

Skipped though the video a bit, massive amount of

>chinks/asians
>churkas
>muslims from the Stan countries
>a few negros

looks like a multi culti hellhole

Even in the video posted you can see many asian. No, not eastern russian full flegged Asian.
The fact that there are hardly a black man there doesn't make it white.

Keep up the good fight Russia bros.

Attached: 1535417474181.png (960x1024, 1.72M)

Your not calling that rocky ass beach a nice one are you

wut?

Try visiting Russia as a tourist and you'll find only the good here: low prices, no niggerclowns on the street, awesone nature, forthcoming people (cause you're a tourist, get it?). Try to born and grow up here and you'll hit bad education, broken civil institutions, medieval-like clan-based government structures and unchained police and nobody really give a flying fuck about you (same everywhere I guess).

And when you get older, if you're lucky and was employed oficially all your life, you'll get 200$ pension, from which you have to spend up to 100$ to pay the rent and bills. Have fun dying.

Attached: 1233321413231.jpg (840x588, 95K)

Sounds like a whiter and less free Brazil.

thanks user, I thought Vor just meant Mafia man or something.

Good one, Ivan
youtube.com/watch?v=Ek_LPZ8EV1I

Also real russian city Torzhok, 250 km away from Moscow

Attached: 8d817b271ca7d9c8008d7ef7da7b77ca591d70b3-mid.jpg (900x600, 268K)

Attached: 79e2adc3bb394fe6d3f77fc8c4f608b8dc62e047-mid.jpg (900x600, 292K)

Attached: e7d8a24d889a52e3f4a94b89b3980733addf5f21-mid.jpg (900x600, 251K)

Attached: c28f842b3c349bced4572bd681556f8f7b9cd07e-mid.jpg (900x600, 235K)

REAL NEIGHBORHOOD, in the united states

Attached: IMG_5352.jpg (640x480, 59K)

New Jersey

Attached: IMG_5351.jpg (500x333, 117K)

Attached: 140810_ferguson_riots_lg.jpg (660x420, 161K)

What did the VPN user mean by this?
Every american city with 20k + people look exactly like this

Attached: 20190107_161912.jpg (1520x2040, 741K)

spb is rightful finnic clay

Maryland

You see, at least you have infrastructure in villages, here in jewmerica, we have entire abandoned neighborhoods where gangs, niggers and addicts live

Attached: 6131439862_4df2161dc3_b.jpg (1023x681, 213K)

My town.

Attached: sao-pedro.jpg (1024x768, 309K)

I think what he was trying to say was that, all of russia looks like this.

Poverty

fair enough

That's Brazil. I ain't going to Brazil for any reason

Cuba tops all. White sand and crystal clear water. Too bad about the brown subhumans inhabiting the country

That's fine, we don't want leafs here.

My town is nice. Very fuking nice. Rest of Russia is kinda meh though.

Fuck you, ugly mutt monkey. Why even bother talking, you have nothing to say

That beach is crammed with people, it's not even enjoyable. You think there isn't trash everywhere with a billion Russians on that beach. What a retard, why even bother?

forgot the pic

Attached: MG_6418.jpg (1600x1067, 687K)

>You think there isn't trash everywhere with a billion Russians on that beach.
It's better than a single canadian, taht's for sure.

That's good, I don't speak monkey anyway

But here's not abandonned but brand new suburbian microdistrict Prostorniy (rough translation is Spacious) in Novosibirsk

Attached: 01.jpg (638x850, 427K)

Monkeyposters are the worst, so gross.

Attached: 21.jpg (1100x733, 214K)

people leaving trash beside the entrance not because they're dumb pigs but because developers didn't give them a place near home to throw the trash away

Attached: 24.jpg (1100x733, 246K)

Isn't that a strenght of US tho? To be multiculti so you can use whole's world potential not just your own citizens?

This

>let’s go sit shoulder to shoulder with other people
>on rocks

Fuck off

>extremely white

Attached: chart111771.jpg (1360x1172, 166K)

Why wouldn't St. Petersburg be Russian?

>The Kremlin plans to attract up to 10 million Russian-speaking migrants in the next six years to reverse the country’s population decline, the business daily Kommersant reported on Thursday.
themoscowtimes.com/2019/03/14/kremlin-seeks-russian-speaking-migrants-to-offset-population-decline-a64806

>Russia’s Migrant Numbers Surge to Highest Levels in a Decade, Study Says
themoscowtimes.com/2019/07/23/russias-migrant-numbers-surge-to-highest-levels-in-a-decade-study-says-a66535

>Only 4,300 British and 3,700 U.S. citizens traveled to Russia this year with the intent to work, according to the reported figures.
themoscowtimes.com/2019/08/16/russias-fsb-publishes-foreign-worker-statistics-for-first-time-in-20-years-a66895

Attached: chart2.jpg (1360x1172, 165K)